The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by well in the dark
By the way, the UN-run school Israel hit was a designated, out of bounds shelter for displaced Gazans. The UN had given the Israeli army the school's coordinates (location) as a precaution, not just once but more than ten times, so that they do not target it. Reports have it that it was hit 5 times. The first strike hit its playground, the others hit the building directly (when people in the playground ran into the building, for shelter). Israel = murdering, lying scum.

Also By the way - UN confirm speculation that 2 UN owned schools were found to be contain hamas rockets hidden there by locals - interesting that the usual suspects here havent reported this story ... :hmmm:

http://www.unrwa.org/newsroom/press-releases/unrwa-condemns-placement-rockets-second-time-one-its-schools
Original post by seblebanon
After reading a couple of pages on this thread i have genuinely lost alittle faith in humanity. The level of ignorance some people are spouting is bewildering. So you know, I am neither arab or jewish, im currently doing my MA in middle eastern hiatory. A breif history lesson: to the greatest degree, Western imperialism is the cause of Islamic terrorism and the arab israeli conflict; so bear that in mind before you get racist and Islamaphobic. Regarding Arab/israeli conflict, it was the British Mandate that allowed thousands of jewish immigrants to enter against the will of the local arab population. By modern standards it was an international crime of stupendous proportions. ?

prepare to fail your MA in that case- you forgot to mention that both arabs and jews in the jerusalem region were rioting pre and and post WWII. and there were always jews living in jerusalem - the fact there may have been more muslims is purely a hangover of islamic imperialsm previously, and these were made of non indigenous arabs, egyptians and jordanians too.

I saw a couple of idiots praising israel for killing islamic terrorists and therefore defending the Western world. One of the reasons 9/11 happened was because of the Wests blind support for the Israeli state and complete neglect for the historical injustices inflicted upon the Palestinian people. ?

no, 9/11 happened because of a jumped-up group of saudis and shiekhs with money jealous of the west. ' historical injustices inflicted upon the Palestinian people' extend well before israel, they go back to the ottomans, the arabs, the romans and even the ancient egyptians. Again your MA seems like a waste of money to me

The longer Israel and her allies continue to turn a blind eye towards the historical injustices which are at the root of the conflict, the more Islamic terorrism will grow and spread. If we really want to 'defend' the West, we must pressurize Israel into making huge concessions and rebalance the scales of justice. Though i comdemn palestinian terrorism, its pretty damn understandable. What would you do if hundreds of thousands of foreigners poured into you land and then claimed half of as their own based on the arguement, ' we lived here before you and our holy book says its ours,'?

islamic terorism has grown exponentially for the last 30 years - there are gorups in chechnya m uighur china, nigeria , CAS, sudan. kashmir, phillipines etc etc etc that are all greedily clamouring for land 'on behalf of islam' - and they having little or nothing to do with whats happening in palestine. this is simply an example of islamist propaganda and guillable sheep-minded muslims. youll need to re-write your thesis, im sure your uni is looking for something more inciteful that a pubescent rant pasted from an islamic chat forum. also youll need spell-check
Original post by Meenglishnogood
Also By the way - UN confirm speculation that 2 UN owned schools were found to be contain hamas rockets hidden there by locals - interesting that the usual suspects here havent reported this story ... :hmmm:

http://www.unrwa.org/newsroom/press-releases/unrwa-condemns-placement-rockets-second-time-one-its-schools

That is an incident from last week. Those were not confirmed to be Hamas rockets. Actually, what was confirmed was that Hamas does not hide rockets in schools.

It is not the school that I am talking about. I am talking about the school that Israel hit 5 times yesterday, the school it knew was off limits, the schools whose precise location they probably would not have known had the UN not provided them with it, killing 15 people.
Deflection will not work.
Israel's right to do what they're doing if they ever want a gentile in the IDF I'll be gladly help them take out some Hamas scum. Fact is these Arabs have their own lands they should go live in one of them. Same can be said for all the immigrants in Europe they should return to their native lands and give their lands to the white people. Free Palestine people are such hypocrites when you are occupying white peoples lands.
Original post by Cultralism
Israel's right to do what they're doing if they ever want a gentile in the IDF I'll be gladly help them take out some Hamas scum

But they are not taking out Hamas scum are they? It's innocent people that are paying the price.

The methods used by Israel in this displacement are of unprecedented, uncivilised, brutality. They are free of restraint to murder, and brutalise the Palestinian people without fear of the laws of man. Only God may judge them.
Armed Jewish settlers supported by the Israeli Army attack Palestinian villages daily. They kill, and beat Palestinians, and destroy their homes and crops. The settlers engage a deliberate racist policy which violates the human rights of the Palestinian population, and their methods are clearly of what is defined as terrorism.
The Palestinians are the true victims of terrorism. The majority of Americans know nothing of the racist, brutal policies of Israel toward the Palestinians. In truth, the American people provide funding for these policies carried out by the state of Israel through billions of dollars in foreign aid.
Original post by getfunky!
So Israel has done nothing at all for the Palestinians to react in such a way?:rolleyes:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BsYBewIIIAE3vis.jpg:large

I'm sorry, what? c:
Original post by tsr1269
Thank you for that Bill Clinton Quote. Doesn't really mean anything. Bill Clinton made a lot of really stupid quotes.

I wouldn't trust MEMRI as far as I could throw them.

How is that related to "using human shields"?

If you still insist that they, HAMAS, use "human shields", provide some evidence please...

I'm showing you other evidence to support this conflict. It doesn't have to be 'human shields' because there are other factors concerning why Palestine had made a stupid deal on Israel.

I guess that's your opinion. :rolleyes:
Original post by Cultralism
Israel's right to do what they're doing if they ever want a gentile in the IDF I'll be gladly help them take out some Hamas scum. Fact is these Arabs have their own lands they should go live in one of them. Same can be said for all the immigrants in Europe they should return to their native lands and give their lands to the white people. Free Palestine people are such hypocrites when you are occupying white peoples lands.

Ironic you supporting Israel then, when they are the ones who are occupying Palestinian land
Both sides should stop fighting immediately, they are committing crimes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
A third Intifada is essential.

Holding out for a peace accord will achieve nothing.

In the second Intifada a Palestinian truck driver ran over and killed over a dozen IDF soldiers waiting at a bust stop.

Easy does it.
Original post by Inzamam99
A third Intifada is essential.

Holding out for a peace accord will achieve nothing.

In the second Intifada a Palestinian truck driver ran over and killed over a dozen IDF soldiers waiting at a bust stop.

Easy does it.

Use English terms please.

Posted from TSR Mobile
prepare to fail your MA in that case- you forgot to mention that both arabs and jews in the jerusalem region were rioting pre and and post WWII. and there were always jews living in jerusalem - the fact there may have been more muslims is purely a hangover of islamic imperialsm previously, and these were made of non indigenous arabs, egyptians and jordanians too.

no, 9/11 happened because of a jumped-up group of saudis and shiekhs with money jealous of the west. ' historical injustices inflicted upon the Palestinian people' extend well before israel, they go back to the ottomans, the arabs, the romans and even the ancient egyptians. Again your MA seems like a waste of money to me

islamic terorism has grown exponentially for the last 30 years - there are gorups in chechnya m uighur china, nigeria , CAS, sudan. kashmir, phillipines etc etc etc that are all greedily clamouring for land 'on behalf of islam' - and they having little or nothing to do with whats happening in palestine. this is simply an example of islamist propaganda and guillable sheep-minded muslims. youll need to re-write your thesis, im sure your uni is looking for something more inciteful that a pubescent rant pasted from an islamic chat forum. also youll need spell-check

Thats incredible hypocrisy and use of Ad Hominem. ill ignore your petty insults and stick to the arguments at hand.

To begin, whats your point in saying that a minority of jews existed in the region before the illegal hordes of jewish immigration in the first half of the 20th century? A minority of poles have lived here in england for decades, does that mean they are allowed immigrate by the hundreds of thousands and then create their own state here? Secondly, who cares how the arabs, or 'muslims' as you incorrectly labelled them, got there or became the majority? Lets say they are a 'hangover from Islamic imperialism', so what? Are you saying the gives people the right to steal stolen land? If so, then the native americans should be allowed to create their own country within the united states. Also, who cares if some of the arab population was not 'indiginous'? What are you trying to say, that they werent a proper 'people'? They had a common language, religion and culture. Not all jews in Israel are from the same country, indeed they are from all over the world, but that doesnt make then any less a people with a common identiy.

Heres another empty point that needs addressing. so what if the 'historical injustices inflicted upon the palestinian people' extend far back before western imperialism? the latter is the most recent wound and the one that stings most. If you read Bin Laden's testimonies before 9/11, he cites Western imperialsim and the Wests blind support for israel as one of his primary motivations. Ill have you know he also cites the crusades. The sins of our fathers are catching up with us, there are consequences for everything...arabs and muslims have a right to be angry - however not to kill us for it. The point is, we have to understand the roots of arab terrorism.

Lastly, yes there are many terrorists who are not motivated by the arab israeli conflict etc, but there are many who are...your point is a dud.

If you have the courage to rebuttle, it would be nice if you didnt rely on using ad hominem.
Original post by well in the dark
That is an incident from last week. Those were not confirmed to be Hamas rockets. Actually, what was confirmed was that Hamas does not hide rockets in schools.

It is not the school that I am talking about. I am talking about the school that Israel hit 5 times yesterday, the school it knew was off limits, the schools whose precise location they probably would not have known had the UN not provided them with it, killing 15 people.
Deflection will not work.

it doesnt matter if its a differnt school, these 2 are both UN schools which the Un itself confirms were found to be storing rockets - same type as being launched at israel. these regions are controlled by hamas, and led to UN critising islamists who provoke israel. only you and your deluded ilk are denying the fact that this is hamas causing more problems for palestinians.

and this wasnt from 'last week' , more lies :rolleyes: It was reported 3 days ago

and then your rather idiotic complaints about israel hitting schools can once again be pointed directly to the actions of your friends hamas
(edited 9 years ago)
i dont give a toss about hamas or any islamists, they should all be buried

That's not a nice thing to say about anyone.

not answering my question, why is islamic terrorism outgrowing every other sort, in various unrelated regions accross the globe?

Because there are a lot of Muslims?

More Muslims = More Islamic terrorism.

so what are you advocating with this statement

Meaning if you want to get rid of Islamic terrorism, just get rid of Muslims.

hamas jsut started shelling israel , as they did 10 years ago. no-one can predict what bloodthirsty nutcases will do, particularly islamists

Could you prove that it was HAMAS who broke the ceasefire?

airstrikes usually follow confirmed rocket launches, so the islamists fire them out in the open then scurry back into the sewers where they hide ( or tunnels in hamas case)

Where do they hide the trucks used to launch the rockets and missiles? I suppose they take it underground with them?

so you are supporting tunnels into israel that islamists use to commit terrorist attrocities

Telling you tunnels are going into Israel =/= supporting tunnels.

the fact that hamas have all these ( well constructed) tunnels but very few new schools and hospitals built in palestine. Ban Ki moon reviewed this claim also and was happy with it.

Source?

nukes are one option, there is also carpet bombing, cluster bombs, attack helicopters literally flattening the whole of gaza. israel has the firepower to exterminate all the islamists, by taking out entire gaza. however its making concerted efforts not to do so.

So they are "exercising unimaginable restraint"?

what is hamas tactic, can you clarify?

I'm sorry. I don't have a direct line to HAMAS. However, I can refer you to my good friend "meenglishisnogood" who has insider knowledge on all these Islamist organisations.

no because they use islamic ideology to brainwash muslims, and promise islamic victories. Same as any conflict zone in the world involving muslims

But the initial stage in order to become brainwashed is to listen to these organisations and so my question is, how did they come to listen to these organisations in the first place?

so the better option is to use normal muslim a human shields from these F-16? quite heroic

Can I have evidence for this?

why dont saudi arabia use their F-16s? they are funding hamas anyway.

It is unlikely any country would move to invade until after the UN Human Rights Council finishes their investigation into the war crimes committed by Israel.

where is ISIS and al queda, why arnt they helping? can islamists only fight against unarmed villagers and commuters

This is a Palestinian issue, not an Islamist issue. HAMAS doesn't want to be associated with these ISIS/Al Qaeda people, contrary to the claims by the Israeli premier that HAMAS are no better than ISIS and other groups.

Maybe you should re-read the article before you open your mouth.

Article makes no mention of HAMAS.
Original post by Alisa59
I'm showing you other evidence to support this conflict. It doesn't have to be 'human shields' because there are other factors concerning why Palestine had made a stupid deal on Israel.

I guess that's your opinion. :rolleyes:

Given the fact that you have failed to keep within the parameters of the request as well as your inability to specify exactly which point you are referring to, I fear you are only wasting the valuable time of others and so if it is okay with you, I will bow out of this little discussion here.
Thats incredible hypocrisy and use of Ad Hominem. ill ignore your petty insults and stick to the arguments at hand. .

well there were no insults, i thought i was simply preventing you from failing your MA with a weak and formulaic dissertations. :dontknow: your welcome

To begin, whats your point in saying that a minority of jews existed in the region before the illegal hordes of jewish immigration in the first half of the 20th century? A minority of poles have lived here in england for decades, does that mean they are allowed immigrate by the hundreds of thousands and then create their own state here? .
yes, and they have actually- thanks to EU legislations.

and your use of phrases like "illegal hordes of jewish immigration in the first half of the 20th century" are both one-eyed and illogical. there were not the laws on immigration then that would make it illegal, and again didnt the arabs arrive in the region by the same 'illegal' immigration' you are trying to claim (including conquering lebabnon btw)

Secondly, who cares how the arabs, or 'muslims' as you incorrectly labelled them, got there or became the majority? .

well you do it seems as per above, are concerned how and how many jews came to palestine, but now dont have an issue about how many arabs came. again your posts stink of bias.

lets say they are a 'hangover from Islamic imperialism', so what? Are you saying the gives people the right to steal stolen land? .

no it seems stupid to argue about the morality of trying too steal land form the people that stole it. why be for arab imperialsim but against israeli imperialism

If so, then the native americans should be allowed to create their own country within the united states. .

Indeed, although native americans were given land within certain states to own ( such as in Nevada and Arizona) which infact many simply sold or leased for the money, and were also given compensation by the US government. well done for bringing up another topic you have no clue about.

Also, who cares if some of the arab population was not 'indiginous'? What are you trying to say, that they werent a proper 'people'? They had a common language, religion and culture. Not all jews in Israel are from the same country, indeed they are from all over the world, but that doesnt make then any less a people with a common identity. .
the point was ( that you seem struggling to grasp) is arabs have no given right to own that land - they in fact have less right than jewish people, they are not 'indigenous' they seized the land by war, and they already were given their own holy land in mecca by the British, as well as various arab run states. the jews one holy land has been in Levant traceable back for over 4000 years

Heres another empty point that needs addressing. so what if the 'historical injustices inflicted upon the palestinian people' extend far back before western imperialism? .

well you were the one to bring up 'historical injustices inflicted upon the palestinian people' - seems a bit stupid to bring up one selection and not the rest ( ie those that the arabs also inflcited0

the latter is the most recent wound and the one that stings most. If you read Bin Laden's testimonies before 9/11, he cites Western imperialsim and the Wests blind support for israel as one of his primary motivations. .
bin laden was a nut case. you can read adolf hitlers testimonies or charles mansons' and youd get similar crackpot ideas. if you are going to start quoting mental cases in your thesis, then the examiner will now you dont have a clue about the real world.

Ill have you know he also cites the crusades. The sins of our fathers are catching up with us, there are consequences for everything...arabs and muslims have a right to be angry - however not to kill us for it. The point is , we have to understand the roots of arab terrorism. .
':s-smilie:'Our fathers ' - not mine, yours maybe. if he cites the crusades, did he also cite the arabs islamic invasions of southern italy -Sicily and southern spain both of which pre-ceeded and provoked the first Crusdade? No? well what what do you expect from a nutcase. again a history student should have been aware of historical events, not ignorant indoctrination

Lastly, yes there are many terrorists who are not motivated by the arab israeli conflict etc, but there are many who are...your point is a dud. .
yes i know, they are brainwashed by the same principle as muslims supporting hamas- ie islamic propaganda and islamists. showing islamist agenda is not about palestinian people, it is wider global agenda of land snatching campaign.

If you have the courage to rebuttle, it would be nice if you didnt rely on using ad hominem.
ok
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by tsr1269
Maybe you should re-read the article before you open your mouth.

Article makes no mention of HAMAS.

i read it before you did kid. whos rockets are they sitting in a UN run school in the middle of hamas controlled gaza einstein, ban ki moons?

well done for further illustrating my ongoing point about islamist propagnada and guillable muslims over their agendas.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/07/22/hamas-hiding-rockets-in-schools-children-playgrounds-israel-and-un-agency-say/

in addition to whcih UN have warned hamas in a statemnt today about use of rockets and endagering their own palestinain people (as well as a warning to israel for their casualites) with their deliberate action- something all muslims denied repeatedly and which was kind of what i predicted hamas would a week ago on this thread.

i would refer you to ban ki moons own statemnet , and thereby removing your arguments figurative head from the ass of the islamist propaganda peddler

- "Also Wednesday, Ban announced he was ordering a review of incidents where rockets were placed at United Nations Relief and Works Agency schools.
Ban "expresses his outrage, and regret, at the placing of weapons in a UN-administered school," a written statement from the U.N. said.
He demanded that militants stop endangering civilians by putting rockets at the schools.
"
(edited 9 years ago)
i read it before you did kid. whos rockets are they sitting in a UN run school in the middle of hamas controlled gaza einstein, ban ki moons?

well done for further illustrating my ongoing point about islamist propagnada and guillable muslims over their agendas.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/07/22/hamas-hiding-rockets-in-schools-children-playgrounds-israel-and-un-agency-say/

in addition to whcih UN have warned hamas in a statemnt today about use of rockets and endagering their own palestinain people (as well as a warning to israel for their casualites) with their deliberate action- something all muslims denied repeatedly and which was kind of what i predicted hamas would a week ago on this thread.

i would refer you to ban ki moons own statemnet , and thereby removing your arguments figurative head from the ass of the islamist propaganda peddler

- "Also Wednesday, Ban announced he was ordering a review of incidents where rockets were placed at United Nations Relief and Works Agency schools.
Ban "expresses his outrage, and regret, at the placing of weapons in a UN-administered school," a written statement from the U.N. said.
He demanded that militants stop endangering civilians by putting rockets at the schools.
"

Militants=/= Exclusively HAMAS.

Oh, and by the way, you should try and keep up to date with the news once in a while:

Chris Gunness:

"Just to be clear: there is no evidence whatsoever that there were rockets in the school at Beit Hanoun in #Gaza yesterday RT"
Original post by james1211
Both sides should stop fighting immediately, they are committing crimes.

Posted from TSR Mobile

And then what happens after both sides stop fighting? Israel can carry on oppressing the Palestinians and stealing land, whilst the world remains silent?

Latest

Trending

Trending