The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tsr1269
So no evidence from the UN? Can't say that was a surprise...

i gave evidence to you in two earlier posts that you had no answer to.

now you can try answer the issue of hamas using palestinans as human shields and why you support that
Yeah. I'm a Muslim and I actually admire a lot of Orthodox Jews and I love their dedication to their religion, and I find it sad that people are ignorant of the distinction between Judaism and Zionism. I hate it especially because a lot of Muslims have gone through the same thing with people automatically classifying all Muslims as terrorists, so I think it's important that we don't let this happen to people of Jewish faith also.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Meenglishnogood
i gave evidence to you in two earlier posts that you had no answer to.

now you can try answer the issue of hamas using palestinans as human shields and why you support that

I don't believe there was anything from the UN about HAMAS using "human shields" in this round of fighting. Perhaps you would like to quote the exact paragraph?
Original post by tsr1269
I haven't claimed about any casualty figures in this thread. But if you want, you can go over the last 100 pages and see if you can find one...

thank you again for confirming you have no care for casualties in palestine
Original post by tsr1269
I don't believe there was anything from the UN about HAMAS using "human shields" in this round of fighting. Perhaps you would like to quote the exact paragraph?

no, you can do that yourself. force you read instead of being force-fed islamist dogma,

i also gave you the quote of ban ki moon balming militants for hiding rockets in their schools and blaming hamas ( and israel) for causing deaths of palestinians.

then im also utilising common sense (perhaps alien to you)- seeing as we know the facts ie that hamas are firing rockets, hamas are firing them from within civilian palestinian settlements, and hamas are hiding rockets amoung them too and then are hiding in the network of tunnels they built at the expense of palestinian hospitals and schools

therefore hamas are using palestinians as sacrificial sheep ( perhaps a better term than human shields, but both are relvant) And also you supporting haams are also supporting the killing of palestinians

if you cant comprehend all the above facts then i wont spend any more time trying to educate you in futility , ill wait for someone more intellectually capable. end conversation.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by tsr1269
It is still Gazan land which is being occupied. It doesn't change that fact.

It does when you sign it away.

Sounds to me like you may be making excuses to continue terrorism?

Who'd have thought?
thank you again for confirming you have no care for casualties in palestine

Not reporting casualties =/= not caring about casualties.
Original post by Inzamam99
Are the illegal settlements "the stealing of land"?

That has nothing to do with the Gaza rockets.
no, you can do that yourself. force you read instead of being force-fed islamist dogma,

i also gave you the quote of ban ki moon balming militants for hiding rockets in their schools and blaming hamas ( and israel) for causing deaths of paelstinians.

then im also utilising common sense (perhaps alien to you)- seeing as we know the facts ie that hamas are firing rockets, hamas are firing them from within civilian palestinian settlements, and hamas are hiding rockets amoung them too and then are hiding in the network of tunnels they built at the expense of palestinian hospitals and schools

therefore hamas are using palestinians as sacrificial sheep ( perhaps a better term than human shields, but both are relvant) And also you supporting haams are also supporting the killing of palestinians

if you cant comprehend all the above facts then i wont spend any more time trying to educate you in futility , ill wait for someone more intellectually capable. end conversation.

Forgive me whilst I do not respond to your conjecture and your overtues to indoctrinate me as part of the hasbara programme.
Original post by Chindits
It does when you sign it away.

Sounds to me like you may be making excuses to continue terrorism?

Who'd have thought?

Where's the map, kiddo?
It's going to kick off in the West Bank soon. Early reports indicating a Palestinian youth killed by an Israeli settler.

This might be breaking point for the Israeli's...

EDIT: Al Jazeera have confirmed that 3 protesters have been killed. That's a total of 5 in the West Bank over the last 2 days.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by tsr1269
It's going to kick off in the West Bank soon. Early reports indicating a Palestinian youth killed by an Israeli settler.

hezbollah may be more capable than hamas, but i think isreali successfully took on hezbollah the west bank and indeed hezbollah in jordan to only a couple of years ago. if the combined armed forces of the arab world couldnt defeat israel in 3 attempts, why would they worry?
hezbollah may be more capable than hamas, but i think isreali successfully took on hezbollah the west bank and indeed hezbollah in jordan to only a couple of years ago. if the combined armed forces of the arab world couldnt defeat israel in 3 attempts, why would they worry?

I'm sorry, I can't comprehend your sentences as they are incoherent.

Would it be too much or amiss of me to ask you to insert some capital letters, commas and actually pen your opinions in a structured manner?
Original post by tsr1269
Where's the map, kiddo?

I provided the relevant sentence from wiki regarding the border fence.

If you want to see pictures of fences, I suggest you google earth them.

And don't call me kiddo. I'm almost certainly older than you and twice your size.
Original post by tsr1269

EDIT: Al Jazeera have confirmed that 3 protesters have been killed. That's a total of 5 in the West Bank over the last 2 days.

All Hamas propaganda. It's funny how the Hamas leaders hide away in safe havens instead of being with their people yet talk of honour in their propaganda. Everything Israel is doing is rational and justified let's just hope they decimate the West Bank too.
Original post by Chindits
I provided the relevant sentence from wiki regarding the border fence.

Was there a map in the Wiki?

If you want to see pictures of fences, I suggest you google earth them.

The map is the most important topic here. Why don't you have a map? A quick google link would suffice. (I would do it but I don't have the keywords).

And don't call me kiddo. I'm almost certainly older than you and twice your size.

Shall I call you "sonny"?
Original post by MASTER265
All Hamas propaganda. It's funny how the Hamas leaders hide away in safe havens instead of being with their people yet talk of honour in their propaganda. Everything Israel is doing is rational and justified let's just hope they decimate the West Bank too.

The first link was from the Times of Israel.

Is Haaretz sufficiently Jewish or Israeli enough for you or maybe you would like the report from IDF propaganda websites?
Original post by tsr1269

The map is the most important topic here.

No, the relevant part is the signing of the agreement whereby the 'palestinians' agreed to the border fence where it's placed.

Whether the fence is green, black, purple or whatever, is of no concern.

What a silly assertion

I can't even take it seriously :smile:
Recent UN reports show that Hamas has approximately 3000-4000 rocket ammunition distributed throughout UN shelters.

Additionally they house arms equipment within schools and hospitals. The number are around 13000 known cases.

Finally they report Hamas militants have camped out in hospital rooms and the homes of vulnerable families.

how anyone can support Hamas I don't know but let's hope Israel decimate them
The analysis of the Beit Hanoun school attack by the Israeli's:

Latest

Trending

Trending