The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Freshers 2014

Just a little thread to see if we can prevent some of the awkward meetings during freshers.. feel free to post your stories or get involved :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Going to Carmel College to do a foundation year in engineering and looking to make friends before September to avoid the awkward encounters.. Also looking for any advice on good accommodation as I still haven't found one.. :smile:
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 2
Original post by cmottrom
Going to Carmel College to do a foundation year in engineering and looking to make friends before September to avoid the awkward encounters.. Also looking for any advice on good accommodation as I still haven't found one.. :smile:

That's cool and aha you a Liverpudlian or elsewhere an yh hate how wakes it's going to be :confused:
Reply 3
Original post by Jordan Hay
That's cool and aha you a Liverpudlian or elsewhere an yh hate how wakes it's going to be :confused:

Not quite a Liverpudlian, live across the Mersey. Where have you applied to for your accommodation? :smile:
Reply 4
Not quite a Liverpudlian, live across the Mersey. Where have you applied to for your accommodation? :smile:

Haha close enough :smile: applied for vine court cause it's right on campus, have you been out in liverpool ??
Reply 5
Haha close enough :smile: applied for vine court cause it's right on campus, have you been out in liverpool ??

Vine Court is my second choice, I think my first is Crown Place.. Liverpool nightlife is brilliant. Have you ever been out there?
Reply 6
Vine Court is my second choice, I think my first is Crown Place.. Liverpool nightlife is brilliant. Have you ever been out there?

That's cool and that the new Accommodation right ?? And that's good you a party animal I guess ?? And I'm from the midlands so quite a distance .... Do you play any sports??
Reply 7
That's cool and that the new Accommodation right ?? And that's good you a party animal I guess ?? And I'm from the midlands so quite a distance .... Do you play any sports??

Yeah, finishes in September! Wouldn't go far as to say I'm a party animal, but I do enjoy going out.. I'm a couch potato unfortunately, more of a nerd as you can probably tell from my course :smile:
Do you have Facebook?
Reply 8
Yeah, finishes in September! Wouldn't go far as to say I'm a party animal, but I do enjoy going out.. I'm a couch potato unfortunately, more of a nerd as you can probably tell from my course :smile:
Do you have Facebook?

haha fair enough and yeah I'm very lazy haha never can get out of my bed an yh im the same i love going out but enjoy playing fifa and stuff and haha thats not nerdy thats a gd degree haha and yeah my facebook is Jordan Manuel Hay (Manny Hay)
Reply 9

I'm from the Wirral too 😄
From Southport, going to study Biological Sciences and History, hopefully :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Original post by Abbseh
I'm from the Wirral too 😄

Where about on the Wirral? Are you going to Liverpool Uni too?:smile:
Reply 12
Where about on the Wirral? Are you going to Liverpool Uni too?:smile:

I'd rather not say on here :smile: Yeah I am! What are you studying?
Reply 13
Original post by Abbseh
I'd rather not say on here :smile: Yeah I am! What are you studying?

Woosh. Smart choice.
Reply 14
Original post by ApeMob
Woosh. Smart choice.

I know, I've made that mistake before 🙈
Reply 15
Original post by Changing Skies
From Southport, going to study Biological Sciences and History, hopefully :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha not to far then I guess :smile: and that's cool I wanted to do biological sciences but had a change of heart and hopefully ... Your do fine most probably :biggrin::tongue:
nobody is from Bradford.
Original post by maryamzahid
nobody is from Bradford.

Heyyyy

Posted from TSR Mobile

guess its only gonna be us two
Original post by maryamzahid
guess its only gonna be us two

I'm kind of happy about that, less chance I will meet people I know :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending