The Student Room Group

HELP! Psychology at uni entry!!!!!

I am studying a BTEC Extended Diploma in Applied Science (Medical Science) and I was wondering if you can get onto a Psychology degree at UNI with this course. If so would I have to complete a foundation year first?

Original post by Stacy_maria
I am studying a BTEC Extended Diploma in Applied Science (Medical Science) and I was wondering if you can get onto a Psychology degree at UNI with this course. If so would I have to complete a foundation year first?

You would have to look at specific uni's for this, but I would expect that you would be able to get onto a psychology degree at most uni's with that BTEC, the only ones you might have a problem with are ones that are very highly rated e.g. oxbridge, ucl, durham etc.
Best thing to do would be to look at some uni's you are interested in and then look at their entry requirements :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Stacy_maria

You can phone the unis you are interested in. Speak to the admissions officers for Psychology and see what they say.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending