The Student Room Group

100D100T : D31 why do guys like curvy women?

Scroll to see replies

I have a sneaking suspicion that the "fat is beautiful" crowd are something behind this.

There's Slim with curves... and then there's fat and just skinny.

Slim with curves win every time. But when people use the whole women with curves example they usually use overweight individuals.... which is kind of misleading to women.

But then again..... us men will sleep with anything given half the chance :rolleyes:
Original post by Inazuma
Lol you're not very clever.

E.g. Emma Watson has cellulite. If you're saying you'd give that up then yeah, not clever at all.

Blake Lively
Gwyneth Paltrow
Britney
Kim K
J Lo
Kate Moss
Elle Mcpherson
Mischa Barton
Karolina Kurkova
Allesandra Ambrosio

Nope I'd say you pretty much got rid of everyone.
GL with your very 'clever' and unfounded opinion :rolleyes:

10% of every woman is still a high number tho
Original post by iamu
that leaves that top tier 10%.

ain't even mad

Brilliant, you've obviously got a perfect body then. Cellulite is normal, that's like saying you wouldn't date a woman who grew pubic hair, such an immature attitude.
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
Brilliant, you've obviously got a perfect body then. Cellulite is normal, that's like saying you wouldn't date a woman who grew pubic hair, such an immature attitude.

Lmao exactly. It's a normal thing, I don't get why it's even an issue.
ye it's annoying when people use curvy to describe fat women. Makes me scratch my head as what word to use to describe actual curvy non-over weight women.
something to grab onto :sexface:
Reply 26

I wouldn't

I wouldn't. ^That guy gets it.
Original post by DiddyDec
I wouldn't. ^That guy gets it.

Erm..hate to break it to you but all women have pubic hair (apart from some sort of cases of alopecia).
Erm..hate to break it to you but all women have pubic hair (apart from some sort of cases of alopecia).

They may grow it but they "deal" with it.
Reply 30
Original post by DiddyDec
They may grow it but they "deal" with it.

Exactly
It does annoy me how the word curvy is now used by people to describe fat people.

You can have slim curvy people, and you can have fat, non-curvy people. Being curvy is about waist to hip ratio.
Reply 32
Curvy can be very feminine and attractive.
Original post by DanB1991
I have a sneaking suspicion that the "fat is beautiful" crowd are something behind this.

There's Slim with curves... and then there's fat and just skinny.

Slim with curves win every time
. But when people use the whole women with curves example they usually use overweight individuals.... which is kind of misleading to women.

But then again..... us men will sleep with anything given half the chance :rolleyes:

Well obviously, but how many girls are really slim, yet have proper, natural curves? Usually it's a choice of one or the other, or a happy medium. It's very rare for skinny girls to have big tits.

It's all about scale, I mean I wouldn't date fat girls either, but my definition of fat is a lot more forgiving than some people's I think, a size ten/twelve is ideal, no problem with a bit of a tummy if the curves are there in the right places.

It's normal because the majority of women are out of shape, a size 16 is normal these days but it's still fat
Original post by Gambit92
It's normal because the majority of women are out of shape, a size 16 is normal these days but it's still fat

Cellulite has nothing to do with weight. It's genetic. That's like saying only fat people have stretch marks... It's a common misconception.
Original post by Mankytoes
Well obviously, but how many girls are really slim, yet have proper, natural curves? Usually it's a choice of one or the other, or a happy medium. It's very rare for skinny girls to have big tits.

It's all about scale, I mean I wouldn't date fat girls either, but my definition of fat is a lot more forgiving than some people's I think, a size ten/twelve is ideal, no problem with a bit of a tummy if the curves are there in the right places.

It's really not that rare. Curves are a shape and don't really have anything to do with size.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
It's really not that rare. Curves are a shape and don't really have anything to do with size.

I'm talking about big boobs/arse, not literally a curvey shape, you could argue men and women who are pure muscle are curvey, big pectorals are in a curve shape, but that's not what the term means.
Original post by Mankytoes
I'm talking about big boobs/arse, not literally a curvey shape, you could argue men and women who are pure muscle are curvey, big pectorals are in a curve shape, but that's not what the term means.

I understood curvy to mean a significant difference between the waist and hips
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
I understood curvy to mean a significant difference between the waist and hips

Really? So even a woman with zero breast tissue could be curvy?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending