The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tsr1269
Okay

I don't know what paper you read but pictures and video footage like this is all over sky news, BBC, telegraph, mail, metro, guardian so take your pick of latest news. Considering how recent this is I expect UN will comment on it soon.

These are not average protesters but people looking to kill
Original post by tsr1269
I don't ever recall the British people overwhelming Ireland with mass immigration in order to facilitate such reactions...

Are you against immigration?

How about Bradford being overwhelmed?
More reputable source please
Original post by broscience123
Your "arguments" are getting dull, repetitive, and full of BS. Anything even slightly critical of Israel all you can say is "Hamas this, Hamas that blah blah".

You need to take some more hasbara training courses br0. Have a read of the manual again.

Why do you think I have to repeat myself because not one of you pro Palestine supporters have once said Hamas is to blame or at least partly to blame. At least say Israel and Hamas have both contributed to the conflict but to say all of this is down to Israel is naive and anti-Israeli.
Original post by tsr1269
Mahmoud Abbas has done this. Where has it gotten him?

Mahmoud Abbas has no power , he is a puppet. has he stopped any haams rockets? nope.
internationally only people like bin laden, ahmed Yassin, al Zawahiri, Mohammed Badie, etc etc have ever had power in islamic world - so they and their followers have to be dealt with accordingly. that is the template
Original post by tsr1269
The British Government did with the IRA.

The IRA did not want to takeover the UK. Hamas want a nationwide invasion and ethnic cleansing which you can not negotiate different terms with because it's that or nothing for Hamas, they have made that clear in their propaganda.
Original post by MASTER265

Picture from May 2013.

Picture from 2013.

Picture from 2012.

These seem to be the only relevant images.

I don't know what paper you read but pictures and video footage like this is all over sky news, BBC, telegraph, mail, metro, guardian so take your pick of latest news. Considering how recent this is I expect UN will comment on it soon.

They probably will. It's just a bunch of people rioting. No different to Greece or Stockholm or London a couple of years back.

These are not average protesters but people looking to kill

An understandable reaction given the death toll in Gaza. They are empathising with their fellow Palestinians and are frustrated by the lack of leadership shown by their own leaders...
The IRA did not want to takeover the UK. Hamas want a nationwide invasion and ethnic cleansing which you can not negotiate different terms with because it's that or nothing for Hamas, they have made that clear in their propaganda.

Anything in their charter to this effect?
Why do you think I have to repeat myself because not one of you pro Palestine supporters have once said Hamas is to blame or at least partly to blame. At least say Israel and Hamas have both contributed to the conflict but to say all of this is down to Israel is naive and anti-Israeli.

Because it is not hamas' fault some illegal jews got done for stealing west bank land and the jews started hitting Gaza and arrested 500 random people and put the west bank into lockdown. That's why hamas fired rockets in retaliation. The bigger picture however is the jews stole land in 47 from the natives and the natives are retaliating to this day
Original post by Meenglishnogood
Mahmoud Abbas has no power , he is a puppet. has he stopped any haams rockets? nope.
internationally only people like bin laden, ahmed Yassin, al Zawahiri, Mohammed Badie, etc etc have ever had power in islamic world - so they and their followers have to be dealt with accordingly. that is the template

Which is why the Palestinians in the WB are currently rioting.

He came to the negotiating table having disarmed and recognising Israel and Israel stripped him of his power...
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2014/07/palestinians-killed-new-west-bank-violence-201472512545457662.html

Why are Israel so trigger-happy? Is it due to the fact that a large number of Israelis believe they are superior to Arabs? We don't hear of any other countries in the world shooting dead unarmed protesters.

:rofl:
Original post by Chindits
Are you against immigration?

How about Bradford being overwhelmed?

The Muslims there don't seem to be demanding their own state like Israel did.

You, like the IDF propagandists, seem to engage in a lot of "whataboutery"...
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2014/07/palestinians-killed-new-west-bank-violence-201472512545457662.html

Why are Israel so trigger-happy? Is it due to the fact that a large number of Israelis believe they are superior to Arabs? We don't hear of any other countries in the world shooting dead unarmed protesters.

:eek:

I genuinely cannot believe someone could actually write something so stupid whilst commenting on anything. Have you not been watching whilst Arab dictatorships have murdered thousands of unarmed Arab protesters in recent years?

I don't know the full circumstances of this incident but I do know that 10,000 Palestinians were involved in a very violent protest in which they threw molotov cocktails at Israeli police and army.

Here's something important for you to bear in mind please: not every death is murder. Even if it is an Israeli who does the killing.
Of course Zionism is not the same as Judaism. But then Neturei Karta, the people the OP quote, are also not representative of Judaism. They are a tiny, tiny group, ostracised by ALL other sections of Judaism. Quoting them on matters of Judaism generally is like quoting the Westboro Baptists as representative of Christianity.
Original post by UniOfLife
:eek:

I genuinely cannot believe someone could actually write something so stupid whilst commenting on anything. Have you not been watching whilst Arab dictatorships have murdered thousands of unarmed Arab protesters in recent years?

I don't know the full circumstances of this incident but I do know that 10,000 Palestinians were involved in a very violent protest in which they threw molotov cocktails at Israeli police and army.

Here's something important for you to bear in mind please: not every death is murder. Even if it is an Israeli who does the killing.

Obviously I meant with regards to the rest of the Western World which I thought that's what people held Israel to a high regard to. Guess not then! Glad to see you agree that Israel is on par with the rest of the Arab dictators.
Original post by tsr1269
Which is why the Palestinians in the WB are currently rioting.

He came to the negotiating table having disarmed and recognising Israel and Israel stripped him of his power...

no WB are rioting becuase it another islamist orchestrated opportunity to getting the news. im sure groups like hezbollah are tired of seeing hamas get all the media coverage.

abbas is as i jsut said to you a puppet- he has no power over hamas, no power to stop rockets or reform islamist policy,. equally he has no abulity ( or drive i suspect) to remove all jews from levant, which ultimatly is islamist long term goal- so hamas islamists wont give him real power. so he is as much use at the negotiating table as you would be . proper political process needs the organ grinder, not the monkey, but in the case of islamists, they are against poltical porcess, hell many are against even democracy, so its pointless. the only language they understand is violence and killing unfortunalty, thats why every islamist and their supporters needs to meet the fate of bin laden and others. if that were to happend, id wager palestinians would have a much more pleasant and possibly freer life
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by tsr1269
The Muslims there don't seem to be demanding their own state like Israel did.

Not yet - although there are plenty of examples around the world where Muslims have turned to terrorism in demands for a state carved out of other people's territory.

You, like the IDF propagandists, seem to engage in a lot of "whataboutery"...

You seem to have added little to no value in this thread other than a lot of red font.
Obviously I meant with regards to the rest of the Western World which I thought that's what people held Israel to a high regard to. Guess not then! Glad to see you agree that Israel is on par with the rest of the Arab dictators.

Oh, obviously. I should have realised that the words "any other countries in the world" you only meant the Western World.

Still, people are killed in other Western countries during protests: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Ian_Tomlinson or http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Sunday_(1972)

And still, not every killing is murder.
And no other country in the Western world has to deal with the kind of protests Israel has to.
Original post by Meenglishnogood
no WB are rioting becuase it another islamist orchestrated opportunity to getting the news. im sure groups like hezbollah are tired of seeing hamas get all the media coverage.

abbas is as i jsut said to you a puppet- he has no power over hamas, no power to stop rockets or reform islamist policy,. equally he has no abulity ( or drive i suspect) to remove all jews from levant, which ultimatly is islamist long term goal- so hamas islamists wont give him real power. so he is as much use at the negotiating table as you would be . proper political process needs the organ grinder, not the monkey, but in the case of islamists, they are against poltical porcess, hell many are against even democracy, so its pointless. the only language they understand is violence and killing unfortunalty, thats why every islamist and their supporters needs to meet the fate of bin laden and others. if that were to happend, id wager palestinians would have a much more pleasant and possibly freer life

I'm glad we have agreed that Mahmoud Abbas is ineffective and that you believe the Palestinians should look to HAMAS for instructions.

Latest