Post a Random Fact about Yourself

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Puddles the Monkey
I can lucid dream :biggrin:

This. Teach me howww :colondollar:
Original post by Inzamam99
Your blog's aight. Check mine out:

http://confusedusmanov.com/

Random fact: July last year, I spent 2 days in an Israeli detention centre and was then deported... for no reason at all lol

:colondollar:

I'm reading it now, following you too. That sounds terrible! This is a crazy world.
Original post by itsRochana
Will do

I'm actually laughing :lol:

haha well at least my misery had one positive effect lol
Original post by 99DeadBaboons
I'm reading it now, following you too. That sounds terrible! This is a crazy world.

Awesome, I'll follow you back obviously :wink:
Gasp! My hugs can heal? :eek:

You have some magical healing powers so...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Awesome, I'll follow you back obviously :wink:

Cheers very much :smile: Anime Reporter is me

Original post by noshahmad
You have some magical healing powers so...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tell nobody:eek:
haha well at least my misery had one positive effect lol

Lol. I don't know why i found it funny
Original post by 29Bilal96
This. Teach me howww :colondollar:

I picked it up as a child as a way to get out of having nightmares. :smile: There's lots of guides around if you want to learn though, I think. It's just practice, I imagine. :biggrin:

How vivd are your dreams in general? Because I have extremely vivid and detailed dreams, even when I'm not lucid dreaming. :smile: Which I think helps. :smile:
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
I picked it up as a child as a way to get out of having nightmares. :smile: There's lots of guides around if you want to learn though, I think. It's just practice, I imagine. :biggrin:

How vivd are your dreams in general? Because I have extremely vivid and detailed dreams, even when I'm not lucid dreaming. :smile: Which I think helps. :smile:

I wouldn't say that I dream particularly often, but yeah when I do, they are in a lot of detail
Original post by itsRochana
Lol. I don't know why i found it funny

Tbf most of my friends found it funny so you're not alone >_>
Tbf most of my friends found it funny so you're not alone >_>

I found it pretty striking tbh and the poem in the post before it is seriously moving. Powerful stuff.
I found it pretty striking tbh and the poem in the post before it is seriously moving. Powerful stuff.

Thanks man :smile:
I haven't slept in about 32 hours.
Original post by AmyAintDead
I haven't slept in about 32 hours.

That's not a nice feeling :frown:
That's not a nice feeling :frown:

Well, it's my own fault, walked up and camped on a mountain with my friends and we just didn't sleep. I can't sleep in the daytime so I'm waiting until the sun sets so I can get some well needed rest!
I have eaten kangeroo before

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AmyAintDead
Well, it's my own fault, walked up and camped on a mountain with my friends and we just didn't sleep. I can't sleep in the daytime so I'm waiting until the sun sets so I can get some well needed rest!

I've been through that one a few times :frown: Feel better soon!
I own the boozer in Walford.
I am a testimony to the myth about black men and well... yea... I'll leave it at that...
Original post by Rikudou_Sennin
I am a testimony to the myth about black men and well... yea... I'll leave it at that...

You're a testimony that it's a myth or an example of why people believe that... well.. yea...?

Quick Reply

Latest