The Student Room Group

Exploring sexuality with friend?

I'm a girl and I don't know whether I'm bi or not. I'm know I'm into guys, but I don't know whether I'm into girls. I had a crush on my lesbian friend, and we went out on one date before we went back to being friends because she realised that she only liked me as a friend. I thought I still liked her, but I realised that I don't and probably didn't really like her in a romantic way to begin with. The problem is that I want to explore my sexuality and would prefer to do it with her than some random girl, but I don't know how to approach her with the proposal to do this and I fear that she may think I'm trying to get back with her :/ She did say yes to kissing another one of our friends as a dare so maybe she'd be up with it, but she also seems like the sort of person who'd never fool around etc. Btw, I'm going to be staying alone with her for 3 days soon so that'd be the time I'd propose it. Is it better to find some other girl to explore my sexuality with or to try it with her?
Wow I gotta say this does seem tricky. If I were you... I would go ahead and propose it, even if it's daunting or whatever. I'm a person who does things on a whim anyway but I don't know if you're like that too. What I can say tho. Is that it's better to be sure than confused right??
Reply 2
Original post by Rikudou_Sennin
Wow I gotta say this does seem tricky. If I were you... I would go ahead and propose it, even if it's daunting or whatever. I'm a person who does things on a whim anyway but I don't know if you're like that too. What I can say tho. Is that it's better to be sure than confused right??

Thanks for replying. I think I'll propose it then. I'll just have to find the right time, haha. Yeah, it's better to be sure than to be confused.
Reply 3
Let us know when you want to scissor your friend. Oh and also video it and post the link for it on here. Sound.
Original post by RomnCoton
Let us know when you want to scissor your friend. Oh and also video it and post the link for it on here. Sound.

According to OITNB scissoring doesn't work so I would not recommend that as OPs method of "exploration".
Be careful with how you say it. Don't make it sound like she's a 'tool' for discovering where your attractions lie. Because let's be honest here, nobody likes being used.
I know a lot of people who would be really pissed if they knew that a friend used their sexuality to measure theirs, especially if they were into said friend.
Make sure that you're both on the same page about the nature of said experimentation.
I have two friends who did exactly this, they were both straight and wanted to explore their sexuality. They were also best friends and would regularly sleep over at each others place. They kissed/made out and a bit more than that but they borh enjoyed it yet decided they weren't lesbians or bi. All the guys found it hot as hell though lol and people wouldnt stop talking about them (they are extremely hot too so maybe thats why)
Bad thing is that they arent friends anymore, i'm still close to both of them and one of the girls is now straight and the other one doesnt like to class herself as anything, saying she loces everyone and anyone (lol) but when pushed she'd say she's straight.

They both propsed this to each other after talking about wanting to experience lesbian kisses so yeah.

I'd say go for it if that is what you want but be tactical about it. Good luck :biggrin:
Reply 7
Original post by de frescoco
I have two friends who did exactly this, they were both straight and wanted to explore their sexuality. They were also best friends and would regularly sleep over at each others place. They kissed/made out and a bit more than that but they borh enjoyed it yet decided they weren't lesbians or bi. All the guys found it hot as hell though lol and people wouldnt stop talking about them (they are extremely hot too so maybe thats why)
Bad thing is that they arent friends anymore, i'm still close to both of them and one of the girls is now straight and the other one doesnt like to class herself as anything, saying she loces everyone and anyone (lol) but when pushed she'd say she's straight.

They both propsed this to each other after talking about wanting to experience lesbian kisses so yeah.

I'd say go for it if that is what you want but be tactical about it. Good luck :biggrin:

Thanks for that story. I don't wanna really lose her as a friend, so I will be tactical. Thanks!
Original post by Anonymous
Thanks for that story. I don't wanna really lose her as a friend, so I will be tactical. Thanks!
Welcome, good luck :biggrin:
Ow
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending