The Student Room Group

Best Blair Waldorf quotes

But I am me. And you are you. We're Chuck and Blair. Blair and Chuck. The worst thing you've ever done, the darkest thought you've ever had, I will stand by you through anything (c) Blair.
"3 words, 8 letters, say it and I'm yours"

:biggrin:
Original post by kayleighisonfire
"3 words, 8 letters, say it and I'm yours"

:biggrin:

I, I will never say those words to you Chuck Bass.

Remember watching this at midnight in my room, chortling when she said that haha.
Of course I love you, Chuck. I've always loved you. I love you more and more every day if it's even possible to love someone that much
I love that you're just as obsessed with Gossip Girl as I am haha. I miss there being new episodes. :frown:
Original post by LeaX
I love that you're just as obsessed with Gossip Girl as I am haha. I miss there being new episodes. :frown:

season 6 was ****e.

Great times back in the day getting up at 5 a.m. on Thursday's to get my GG fix.

SereNate should have been endgame though :frown:
Original post by fnatic NateDestiel
season 6 was ****e.

Great times back in the day getting up at 5 a.m. on Thursday's to get my GG fix.

SereNate should have been endgame though :frown:

Yeah I liked the first two seasons the most and then season 5 when Dan and Blair were together. :love:
All of them. Blair is a goddess. :biggrin:
Original post by LeaX
Yeah I liked the first two seasons the most and then season 5 when Dan and Blair were together. :love:

Dair wasn't right though lol - they were incompatible.

Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
All of them. Blair is a goddess. :biggrin:

Any quotes that stand out?
Original post by fnatic NateDestiel
I, I will never say those words to you Chuck Bass.

Remember watching this at midnight in my room, chortling when she said that haha.

Haha yeah it was a little stupid how she said she would never say it and then in the end says it.
Not a quote but still it's amazing!!! :biggrin:

Quick Reply