The Student Room Group

Have you ever seen a pregnant east asian woman?

Scroll to see replies

On a slightly related note, South Korea, Singapore and Japan have some of the lowest birth rates in the world.
Yeah I have loads of times, been to China, Singapore, Malaysia & Indonesia, my partner is singaporean so I've seen his cousins pregnant & one of my friends is south korean etc east asian immigrants arent as common in the u,k as say indian.
Original post by Secretnerd123
Oh. I always see them because i live in a majority indian area lol

pics or it didnt happen
They tend to wear very loose clothing.

Could be that you have seen one, but you didn't realize you had...
No but I've seen a fat one... could be pregnant you never know
i think i might have once but not paid too much attention lol.. i live in birmingham and there's a big east asian community here.. But it is rare.weird.
You need to get out more...
Original post by shahbaz
You need to get out more...

Maybe I should xD
Reply 48
no i havent but why would i??? Its not like i live in east asia.
Reply 49
Perhaps they're in hiding until the baby is born so as to not bring dishonour to themselves :s-smilie:
Original post by 8472
My next doer neighbor. I saw her pregnant twice.

1. She spends most of her time at home

2. She aborted

3. She hides from you :tongue:
Reply 51
I honestly don't mean to offend anyone on here but in the 19 years i've existed, I've NEVER seen a pregnant east asian woman in the UK (or ever but that could be because i've never been to Eastern Asian countries which i'm sure you probs see all the time, right? :redface: )

omg

mind blown...

i never have.

maybe this?

Reply 52
Original post by Juichiro
1. She spends most of her time at home

2. She aborted

3. She hides from you :tongue:

Number 1. She doesn't work and only just passed her driving test but she crashed her car twice.
Reply 53
not that I can recall, but not something I have been keeping an eye out for. Well I will be now :tongue:
Actually yes I have, a teacher in my school was heavily pregnant for most of last year.... The guy she had a baby with was my form tutor though which made it really awkward :/
Yep. I also got to deliver the baby :smile:
Nah, they're busy making white people's friday night takeaway.
No pregnant woman of any race should be allowed out in public, even in full burqa.
Original post by themorninglight
Actually yes I have, a teacher in my school was heavily pregnant for most of last year.... The guy she had a baby with was my form tutor though which made it really awkward :/

Haha hows that awkward?

Original post by xXxBaby-BooxXx
Yep. I also got to deliver the baby :smile:

Do chinese women wear loose fitting clothing when pregnant or what?
Haha hows that awkward?

I dunno we all just found it weird seeing the woman our form teacher knocked up walking around :lol: They weren't married or anything but everyone knew about it. In our school so many teachers had affairs with each other it was ridiculous

Quick Reply

Latest