Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rainbow Student
:sadnod: :ta: :h:

Haha you're welcome!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gaz1994
Haha you're welcome!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks. Tbh he's lovely to talk to as a friend/acquaintance, just an ******* to date lol.
I'm single again guys lol 'sup? :smile:

I had a boyfriend but he finished me for someone else. They got together during our break up. Like wtf. We were together for like 8 days man lol. Broke up this morning. So much for meaningful love! I ain't even mad. Moving on lol. How is everyone? :hugs:

have a :hugs: he's a dick
Original post by Tomsta

I legit read 'have a dick' loooooool
Original post by lauraaaaa
I legit read 'have a dick' loooooool

haha, got something on your mind laura :wink:
Original post by Tomsta

Original post by Tomsta
haha, got something on your mind laura :wink:

Dick is always on my brain
Thanks. Tbh he's lovely to talk to as a friend/acquaintance, just an ******* to date lol.

Yeah just keep him in the friendzone and look for someone nicer for a bf :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dick is always on my brain

Well may i offer you mine :wink:
Original post by Tomsta
Well may i offer you mine :wink:

That escalated quickly haha
Original post by Gaz1994
Yeah just keep him in the friendzone and look for someone nicer for a bf :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ty well he hurt me too much to be my friend but I said that I would acquaint him so I'll basically just see him around, small talk him now and then, wish him a good life and move on and be happy to be single. :smile:
Ty well he hurt me too much to be my friend but I said that I would acquaint him so I'll basically just see him around, small talk him now and then, wish him a good life and move on and be happy to be single. :smile:

Sounds like a good plan to me haha yeah a relationship will happen naturally if it's meant to!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey everyone :biggrin:
Original post by Gaz1994
Sounds like a good plan to me haha yeah a relationship will happen naturally if it's meant to!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well tbh with him it didn't feel natural anyway. It felt slightly played on (even the kissing and canoodling too, even though I liked that). And we were both to blame for this- but we were discussing sex after like a few days. That isn't like me at all! I think I just wanted to be ready and fast for him but never mind. Thank god we're finished! I shall be myself again. My real love will help me be myself and it'll happen naturally and beautifully. :smile:
Well tbh with him it didn't feel natural anyway. It felt slightly played on (even the kissing and canoodling too, even though I liked that). And we were both to blame for this- but we were discussing sex after like a few days. That isn't like me at all! I think I just wanted to be ready and fast for him but never mind. Thank god we're finished! I shall be myself again. My real love will help me be myself and it'll happen naturally and beautifully. :smile:

Oooh well I guess for that reason it's a good thing it's over just so you can move at your own pace and enjoy it :smile: yeah it will happen!

Posted from TSR Mobile
That escalated quickly haha

You know me ... :tongue:
Original post by kayleighisonfire
Hey everyone :biggrin:

Hey
Original post by Tomsta
You know me ... :tongue:

Hey

Not you again :wink: Nah I'm joking :biggrin:

How are you?
Original post by Gaz1994
Oooh well I guess for that reason it's a good thing it's over just so you can move at your own pace and enjoy it :smile: yeah it will happen!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you. :smile:
Thank you. :smile:

Pleasure ;p

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest