The Student Room Group

Your favourite type of guy? (looks wise)

Just curious to see the differences in everyone's taste. Personally I love skinny guys with long hair (dark hair) and blue eyes :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Jensen Ackles (things I would do to him would get me a black card on tsr if I were to say them here) [no homo]

Of course, if we are talking about on TSR, then gay relationship with Abdul Karim :sexface: [full homo]
(edited 9 years ago)
Oh god i personally find Jensen Ackles not that attractive xD
Women should find this profile attractive; -broad shoulders -strong upper body but not veiny, just one that gives off a look of power -six pack preferable but not having one isn't a turn off -strong legs -dark hair and eyes -tanned skin -rugged face, more rugged than handsome -stubble -hairless body, or short trimmed body hair
Original post by Thatashtraygirl
Oh god i personally find Jensen Ackles not that attractive xD

Must be a Sam girl :facepalm2:
lean, dark hair, green eyes but I'm not too fussed about the eyes :laugh:

Michael Fassbender is just :sogood: and that Michael Jamieson from when I was watching the Commonwealth Games :sexface:
Reply 6
Original post by Black Kate Moss
Women should find this profile attractive; -broad shoulders -strong upper body but not veiny, just one that gives off a look of power -six pack preferable but not having one isn't a turn off -strong legs -dark hair and eyes -tanned skin -rugged face, more rugged than handsome -stubble -hairless body, or short trimmed body hair

Sounds like a gay

I hate six packs and prefer really pale skin xD and i don't love dark eyes either, oh god and I absolutely despise stubble!

Original post by fnatic NateDestiel
Must be a Sam girl :facepalm2:

Haha Sams okay but neither are my cup of tea ;D
Original post by MidnightDream
lean, dark hair, green eyes but I'm not too fussed about the eyes :laugh:

Michael Fassbender is just :sogood: and that Michael Jamieson from when I was watching the Commonwealth Games :sexface:

Oooh yes, I love Michael Fassbender <3 He's gorgeous in X men
I hate six packs and prefer really pale skin xD and i don't love dark eyes either, oh god and I absolutely despise stubble!

Haha Sams okay but neither are my cup of tea ;D

Chace Crawford

Iam Somerhaldar
Oooh yes, I love Michael Fassbender <3 He's gorgeous in X men

:five: he was so hot in X Men, just :coma:

Soz I don't :teehee:
:five: he was so hot in X Men, just :coma:

Yess I watch that film just for him, he should have played James Bond!

Original post by fnatic NateDestiel
Chace Crawford

Iam Somerhaldar

Ian is okay, chace is yuck but neither are amazing to me xD
Reply 13
Beard or no beard?
Yess I watch that film just for him, he should have played James Bond!

He is pretty much the only reason that made me like the X Men series in the first place :laugh: ohmygosh yes he would be so good as James Bond :drool:
I hate six packs a

How come?
He is pretty much the only reason that made me like the X Men series in the first place :laugh: ohmygosh yes he would be so good as James Bond :drool:

Haha I always loved it but he made me love it more xD and I know! Why was he never James Bond?? :'(

Original post by cdude
Beard or no beard?

I hateeee beards, the only people that should have beards are lumberjacks, wizards and santa :3
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
How come?

Probably because my Dad's a boxer and is really built so it reminds me of him xD but also I hate how hard they are when you hug etc
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Here's my collection of hot men

Where is it? :P
Where is it? :P

Here! Phone messed up :tongue:

Here's my collection of hot men

...not like I have a very definite type at all.. :lol:
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending