The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Reptilian
You think it's all about hypertrophy until you're on an operating table getting surgery for a slipped disc. Take my advice and work on form LOL everyone thinks they're untouchable by injury until it hits them

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah mate, I am untouchable. That was just a show off set.
Original post by itsRochana
Hahahahahhah omg

Need to teach you some British slang
Original post by TSA
Also your grip, and bar position needs work.
Check this video out to help.

As they say, when you walk into the gym, you should leave your ego at the door.

No point doing any lifting if you are going to serious hurt yourself doing it. My initial comments were trolling but the comment on the form of your squat were serious. Meh my lifts are pretty dire, still pretty much a noob but I make it a must to exercise with good form even if that means lifting pussy weight. For the record I only squat 110 for 3x5

Cool bro. I will leave my ego with the bicep curls.

Original post by teenhorrorstory
Need to teach you some British slang

Yes please 🙌
Urban dictionary definition lolImageUploadedByTapatalk1406318139.796775.jpg

are you tryna par me?
Original post by Tom_Ford
Cool bro. I will leave my ego with the bicep curls.

**** it. Maybe a herniated disc will teach you a lesson. Carrying on squatting like an imbecile.
Yes please 🙌

Urban dictionary is your best friend .
lowe it man: stop it, you're starting to get me scared
YO' ****IN' KNOB'EAD: You are a person I am not enthralled to be in front of in this moment, presently.
I iz gott a well legit plann ov akshan YE! : I am about to suggest a course of action so impossibly illogical that it will cause anyone who is unlucky enough to be within range of hearing the statement to spontaneously defecate uncontrollably.
TAKE ONE: A greeting often used by chavkind, this not only covers the act of greeting the compatriot, but also initiates a heated series of sayings between chavs which follows the lyrics in the well known generic hip-hop song Miami to Ibiza. Note: this is rare in most parts of Britain but is reasonably common in certain parts of Barnsley.
Dats bangin' mate!!: Oh yes that is rather spiffing old fellow.
Wat r u gawpin' at: What are you looking at sir, if I may politely enquire?
Know wha' I'm sayin'?: Are you aware of what I am saying?
I'll ****in' bang ya: I shall now push you in front of my acquaintances to prove I am the dominant male of the species.
I'll break your ****in' neck!: Old chum, would you please not use such long and complicated phrases as they are giving me the most terrible headache, and if you persist I will be forced to hit someone smaller than me.
Wot iz you makkage?
Innit Bled?: I agree.
You better watch it m8!: You are not really my compatriot, nor do I even respect you particularly. It would give me great pleasure to stab you.
Safe:They Like What You're Saying

Original post by Gangster Squad
are you tryna par me?

Simply teaching Rochana what a chav is :lol:
(edited 9 years ago)
Urban dictionary is your best friend .
lowe it man: stop it, you're starting to get me scared
YO' ****IN' KNOB'EAD: You are a person I am not enthralled to be in front of in this moment, presently.
I iz gott a well legit plann ov akshan YE! : I am about to suggest a course of action so impossibly illogical that it will cause anyone who is unlucky enough to be within range of hearing the statement to spontaneously defecate uncontrollably.
TAKE ONE: A greeting often used by chavkind, this not only covers the act of greeting the compatriot, but also initiates a heated series of sayings between chavs which follows the lyrics in the well known generic hip-hop song Miami to Ibiza. Note: this is rare in most parts of Britain but is reasonably common in certain parts of Barnsley.
Dats bangin' mate!!: Oh yes that is rather spiffing old fellow.
Wat r u gawpin' at: What are you looking at sir, if I may politely enquire?
Know wha' I'm sayin'?: Are you aware of what I am saying?
I'll ****in' bang ya: I shall now push you in front of my acquaintances to prove I am the dominant male of the species.
I'll break your ****in' neck!: Old chum, would you please not use such long and complicated phrases as they are giving me the most terrible headache, and if you persist I will be forced to hit someone smaller than me.
Wot iz you makkage?
Innit Bled?: I agree.
You better watch it m8!: You are not really my compatriot, nor do I even respect you particularly. It would give me great pleasure to stab you.
Safe:They Like What You're Saying

Simply teaching Rochana what a chav is :lol:

Wtf hahahhaha who speaks like that in real life

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBptqkamnR8

English boy stereotype=destroyed
Reply 3490
Original post by Tom_Ford

This thread is now about my legs. Yeah, u mirin son.

nope not mirin

(edited 9 years ago)

Chavs:lol:
Original post by iamu
nope not mirin

Leg day
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by LostGear
Chavs:lol:

Learnt something new today :biggrin:
Learnt something new today :biggrin:

Hehe yep:tongue:

PM:smile:
Reply 3495
Leg day

hmm good or bad?
I don't know what that bloke is on about but your pout is hella sexy girl:sexface:

Hahahahah :rofl:

Cheers :kiss:
Original post by iamu
hmm good or bad?

Solid leg work out mate:biggrin:
Reply 3498
I don't know what that bloke is on about but your pout is hella sexy girl:sexface:

yeah okay sir lancelot calm down
Original post by iamu
nope not mirin

Meet you at the squat rack at noon.

Latest