The Student Room Group

Your favourite type of guy? (looks wise)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mick.w
david beckhams david beckham though. he has so much hype about him he could get away with it. plus he has a team of stylists. and he's moved away from the whole teddy boy mixed with travis barker look.

all the other guys are still tryna copy travis barker wiz khalifa machine gun kelly yelawolf etc...

its old. its not attractive. its a trend thats going by real quick.

it used to be assosiated with convicts, heavy metal, bikers and sailors.

now everyone and their mother has em cause they thought it was cool.

its embarrassing. I have actual gold teeth. and now im surrounded with these same skinny jean snap back adolescents with pretend removal gold teeth called "grills" now.

which has just made me embarrassed to have mine.

these hipsters have ruined everything sacred to me lol.

Wait, what? You have gold teeth? LOL how comes?

I meant the clothes he wears, like the snapback and the baseball shirts and stuff, I think that's a trendy look (in my eyes), but a lot of people don't rate it. I listen to rap music a lot, so maybe that's why I like it.

I actually wear normal clothes, a slim shirt and skinny jeans/chinos, with desert boots. But here and there, I like to switch stuff up, so I would like to wear those baseball tops, they just look so trendy
Original post by ChickenMadness
Tbh if I were a girl

Balotelli
Ronaldo
Beckham
Neymar

handsome brahs.

Balotelli? REALLY? LOOOOL
Original post by ApeMob
Are you one of those blacks girls who desperately wants to be white or with a white guy. :smile:

Lol no :laugh:
being black is awesome :yep: I just slightly prefer white to black guys but I'm not desperate I would date either
Someone like jeff seid or will grant
Attachment not found
Attachment not found

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by thechemistress

Yeah, exactly. I'm more attracted to average looking people than I am to super hot people, if you catch my drift? Andrew Garfield pretty much fits my description- tall, glasses, dark hair that is messy. Not to mention that he's adorable IRL.

That's exactly what I'm saying, you're into the feminine guys, and I think most TSR girls are like this. I think you guys have been watching too many romantic movies.
Zlata_Ognevich

Look no further, my god she is pretty.
Original post by AnharM
That's exactly what I'm saying, you're into the feminine guys, and I think most TSR girls are like this. I think you guys have been watching too many romantic movies.

... I really don't see how Andrew Garfield counts as a feminine man?

Romantic movies? Please. I have more useful things to do with the time I would waste watching **** like that. I swaer 99% of them follow the same plot lines:
Either:
a) girl meets boy. Girl and boy start off as friends. Girl and boy gradually start to fall in love with each other.
b) girl meets boy. Girl and boy hate each other. Girl and boy gradually start to fall in love with each other.
BIG BETRAYAL. Pause in the movie for angst from the characters. Dramatic scene (running to the airport/ extravagant public speech). Kissing. Boy and girl get back together + live happily ever after.
Eugh Andrew Garfield is so ugly
Quite tall, well built with broad muscular shoulders (i.e. not a really skinny frame), blonde (or light brown) hair, blue eyed. :smile:

i.e. Jesse Spencer :wink: :h:
Original post by ScottishShortiex
Quite tall, well built with broad muscular shoulders (i.e. not a really skinny frame), blonde (or light brown) hair, blue eyed. :smile:

i.e. Jesse Spencer :wink: :h:

jesse spencer is quite nice looking xD
I do like me some Ian Somerhalder, i can't think of any man better looking.

I went through a phase of finding Phil Mitchell on Eastenders attractive at one point 🙈 ... Ashamed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AnharM
Wait, what? You have gold teeth? LOL how comes?

I meant the clothes he wears, like the snapback and the baseball shirts and stuff, I think that's a trendy look (in my eyes), but a lot of people don't rate it. I listen to rap music a lot, so maybe that's why I like it.

I actually wear normal clothes, a slim shirt and skinny jeans/chinos, with desert boots. But here and there, I like to switch stuff up, so I would like to wear those baseball tops, they just look so trendy

see im still stuck back in the 90s. kinda chavy.

so i where meanies low over my eyes (think lowerider mexican. not slouch hippy stoner)
or baseball caps with the curve brim not the flat brim

love my gold rings n chains. but not too much. dont wanna look like an east london pimp or a gypsy.

baggy jeans, baggy tracksuits, euro hikes in winter, air max is summer.

crew neck t shirts that actually fit properly around the neck.

I used to love oakland raiders stuff. can't wear it started getting stocked in the uk. i used to have to order that stuff from america. now every hipster on the planet is wearing a raiders beanie. what annoys me is none really have a love for that scene.

you know the kind of people that listen to dr dre's songs about the LA riots and are all for it but then were hiding in their house scoffing with the rest of the country in august 2008.

kinda ppl that just go rippin off styles from the latest popstars or copying people of instagram and twitter. like when Loany G got her nose ring through the middle the amount of girls that ran off with that just rinsed it.

i dont see any genuine personality in many people nowadays.

if i saw a girl wearina raiders beanie and a plaid shirt with gold 10 years ago. i'd of thought she was the s**t. but now i think the gold jewelry is fake the hats from nu era and the plaid shirts from new look.

i stopped really taking rap seriously after 2005. i think the last album i bought was chicken and beer by ludachris.

i thought asap was on to something but then i realised he was a hipster.

only musician i rate for creativity and originality is tyler the creator.

but fashion wise no one is cutting it.

as for my teeth 2 are from an incident and 3 are cosmetic got em all done same sitting dentist cut me a deal on it.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Serena20
I do like me some Ian Somerhalder, i can't think of any man better looking.

I went through a phase of finding Phil Mitchell on Eastenders attractive at one point ... Ashamed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't really get the obsession with him, I wouldn't date him xD but haha oh god, we've all had weird crushes!
Original post by Thatashtraygirl
I don't really get the obsession with him, I wouldn't date him xD but haha oh god, we've all had weird crushes!

Haha :tongue:, I love how piercing his eyes are, especially with his black hair and his jawline is good too.

I never used to find him attractive at all, until he was on The Vampire Diaries and then over time he became the most attractive man on earth to me :tongue: haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MidnightDream
Lol no :laugh:
being black is awesome :yep: I just slightly prefer white to black guys but I'm not desperate I would date either

i wouldnt listen to her. she thinks shes native american when shes black. n her pic makes her look as pink as her nails.
Original post by Mick.w
i wouldnt listen to her. she thinks shes native american when shes black. n her pic makes her look as pink as her nails.

Isn't she half black and half Native American something like creole Indian?, and that might not be her in picture but anyhoo I think she's worth listening too
Original post by MidnightDream
Isn't she half black and half Native American something like creole Indian?, and that might not be her in picture but anyhoo I think she's worth listening too

i dunno my experience of ur typical american is they'll tell you they've got everything under the sun in their heritage other than africa.

"im part cherokee, part italian, part irish, part chinese, part french"
Original post by Mick.w
i dont think i'd of minded so much if it was just BDSM but the fact she wanted the slave master role play was what disturbed me.

i only just realised you were a guy. i thought that wat was a long fringe and hair.

Nah its a deer stalker hat.
Original post by AnharM
Balotelli? REALLY? LOOOOL

the dudes a total badass

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending