The Student Room Group

my crush supposedly is/was interested in me, but he's impossible to talk to...

due to distance, texting is the only way we can talk and he's soo bland and impossible to flirt with... he apparently likes me though but he's shown no signs, except for once when he asked to meet up. i really fancy him but i don't wanna look too keen by bombarding him with messages. WWYD? i need to find a way to meet him again..
Thought about ringing him?
This sums me up to be honest, me being the guy.

Well if I were you, which I'm not - but if I were, I would express interest in his interests e.g. in my case xbox,tv,studying etc.
Reply 3
Original post by Hachik0
Thought about ringing him?

I thought about it, very briefly. We've never spoken on the phone and i wouldn't know how to start the convo being so nervous. Ugh
Skype him
Original post by Anonymous
I thought about it, very briefly. We've never spoken on the phone and i wouldn't know how to start the convo being so nervous. Ugh

Remember the worst thing you can do is not talk to him at all and i don't think you would like that.

I know speaking on the phone can be scary, especially in difficult circumstances like these, but hey, i would go for it.

Ask how he is, what he has been up to. Say you miss him ect.
Reply 6
Original post by fnatic NateDestiel
This sums me up to be honest, me being the guy.

Well if I were you, which I'm not - but if I were, I would express interest in his interests e.g. in my case xbox,tv,studying etc.

i do that, but he's not the easiest guy to converse with... the convo's generally end up staying on the same/similar topic and then end before it can go elsewhere...
Reply 7
Original post by The vampire
Skype him

i would love to but don't know how
Reply 8
Do you have any mutual friends?
Reply 9
Original post by Zuki
Do you have any mutual friends?

yeah, one. they're super close and she's a bxtch..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending