Libyan girl finally made a TSR account! AMA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BOB2014
And what are the minority?

I'm half somali half white and dont like ignorance -.-

Posted from TSR Mobile

We are black deary
Original post by Al-farhan
Don't forget, arabs also look down on other arabs, there is a hierarchy:s-smilie::eek:

Yeah true, how I despise some aspects of our culture...
the tone in the thread is heading down south.
everyone take a chill pill.
this is a really cool movie :smile:

[video="youtube;JKZF8AZc0As"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKZF8AZc0As[/video]
Original post by Arab Beauty
Yeah fighting is going on as expected, America getting involved, as expected. It will end up being a US backed government, once again, as expected.

But who is currently fighting then? Like I said I'm afraid I havent really got a clue about political/rebel groups or what ever the case is in Libya atm.

Before the accusations about Gaddafi gassing civillians I hadn't heard much about Libya. I'm not into conspiracies but it seems very convenient that as the US became conspicuousl involved these gassing allegations appeared as justification for bombing raids or what ever they did in the end. What is your/your family's opinon on the Gaddafi regime?
Yeah fighting is going on as expected, America getting involved, as expected. It will end up being a US backed government, once again, as expected.

whats your view on the gadaffi situation. from what i understand i would of preferred life under gadaffi.
Original post by Amphiprion
But who is currently fighting then? Like I said I'm afraid I havent really got a clue about political/rebel groups or what ever the case is in Libya atm.

Before the accusations about Gaddafi gassing civillians I hadn't heard much about Libya. I'm not into conspiracies but it seems very convenient that as the US became conspicuousl involved these gassing allegations appeared as justification for bombing raids or what ever they did in the end. What is your/your family's opinon on the Gaddafi regime?

It's power hungry militias trying to take over.

Gaddafi had to go...obviously everyone expected a period of instability (i.e right now) but my family are happy that he's gone.

Did you know he was one the richest people alive? lol.
Original post by Mick.w
whats your view on the gadaffi situation. from what i understand i would of preferred life under gadaffi.

Life under Gaddafi was safer but he was a tyrant that had to be expelled.
Reply 107
Don't forget, arabs also look down on other arabs, there is a hierarchy:s-smilie::eek:

Lol this, with Yemenis being at the bottom of the hierarchy...
Life under Gaddafi was safer but he was a tyrant that had to be expelled.

so you would take libya now over libya under gaddafi? if you could choose via magic wand or watever.
Original post by Mick.w
so you would take libya now over libya under gaddafi? if you could choose via magic wand or watever.

I will take the Libya in 10 years over the Gaddafi administration. For that to happen we have to accept that what's happening now was bound to happen, and happiness will come after the struggle.
Original post by Reform
Lol this, with Yemenis being at the bottom of the hierarchy...

I know it is sooo sad though.
I love yemenis they are most genuine and lovely arabs, followed by libyans I have a libyan friend I like their bedouin dialect.
Do you know what gumi'iiz means?
I will take the Libya in 10 years over the Gaddafi administration. For that to happen we have to accept that what's happening now was bound to happen, and happiness will come after the struggle.

Do you know who haftaar is? and what is his agenda??

thats kl.

so how come libyans hate black people so much. i say this due to how many black people were killed by the rebels.
Do you know who haftaar is? and what is his agenda??

I don't. Sorry.
Original post by Mick.w
thats kl.

so how come libyans hate black people so much. i say this due to how many black people were killed by the rebels.

It's not just Libyans, but I guess they just think they're better than them... its disgusting to be honest.
Original post by Secretnerd123
But aren't there black arabs (sudanese, moroccans etc.) why would an arab look down on those other arabs just because of their colour?

And sorry just realised you asked me a question earlier. I have the same views as you :smile:

The majority of Sudanese people are not actually ethnically Arab, they are Nubian and Beja. Nearly all Moroccans are a mixture of Arab and Berber and are very far away from a black skin tone. There may be some Moroccans that are black but these are people who tend to live in desert areas and actually originate from Mauritania and are either Pulaar or Wolof, not Arab.
Reply 115
I know it is sooo sad though.
I love yemenis they are most genuine and lovely arabs, followed by libyans I have a libyan friend I like their bedouin dialect.
Do you know what gumi'iiz means?

It's truly sad indeed.

Also, while I don't like the Saudi regime, the fact Shaykh Kalbani led in Makkah is amazing.
IMO, it's on par with Obama in the White House.

I have no idea what gumi'iiz means...

What does it mean?
Reply 116
Original post by FreedomCostsTax
The majority of Sudanese people are not actually ethnically Arab, they are Nubian and Beja. Nearly all Moroccans are a mixture of Arab and Berber and are very far away from a black skin tone. There may be some Moroccans that are black but these are people who tend to live in desert areas and actually originate from Mauritania and are either Pulaar or Wolof, not Arab.

Where are you from, if you don't mind me asking?
Original post by Reform
Where are you from, if you don't mind me asking?

I'm half English half Egyptian
Reply 118
Original post by FreedomCostsTax
I'm half English half Egyptian

Masha'Allah

You been to Egypt before?

Have you seen the Egyptian prank shows? You cannot compete with Egyptians when it comes to pranks.

(Ok, I just realised I've derailed the thread. No more questions)
Original post by Reform
Masha'Allah

You been to Egypt before?

Have you seen the Egyptian prank shows? You cannot compete with Egyptians when it comes to pranks.

(Ok, I just realised I've derailed the thread. No more questions)

Yes, I've been many times. And yeah i've seen a few of them, they do some pretty crazy stuff sometimes.

Quick Reply

Latest