The Student Room Group

How hard did YOU work.

Scroll to see replies

Got 6 A* at A Level.

Got a suckjob at my Cambridge interview, opted for Oxford tho as they made good work of the balls.
Original post by Arithmeticae
No
occasionally
if I found it interesting

So are you just naturally clever or did you study at home much at the start of the year..
Reply 22
Original post by AlphaNick
I didn't revise from year 10 I made revision material so that I could revise efficiently in year 11, rather than hopping around the stupid textbooks, praying that the information sinks in. And as for you, I would love to see how you come out on results day.

Just ignore him, really. He is that Jayekoo or whatever name it was and he is a troll. He repeatedly makes 7A*s at A levels earning 183726274843681pounds blahblah..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by C0balt
Just ignore him, really. He is that Jayekoo or whatever name it was and he is a troll. He repeatedly makes 7A*s at A levels earning 183726274843681pounds blahblah..

Posted from TSR Mobile

No he's not. Don't mix up Nick and Jaiyeko. Nick actually did type up all of his notes, he's not lying. Jaiyeko is a completely different person who is annoying and a troll.
Reply 24
Original post by thechemistress
No he's not. Don't mix up Nick and Jaiyeko. Nick actually did type up all of his notes, he's not lying. Jaiyeko is a completely different person who is annoying and a troll.

Lol yes I knew Nick was Nick. I told Nick to ignore this another account of Jay.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by C0balt
Lol yes I knew Nick was Nick. I told Nick to ignore this another account of Jay.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ugh, jaiyeko has a new account? D:
Reply 26
Original post by thechemistress
Ugh, jaiyeko has a new account? D:

That 24A* name guy is very likely him. Maybe he got banned. As far as I remember Jaiyeko's last thread was 7A* at A level possible? Kind of thing and it got closed because as everyone here knows....
Then this 24A* name dude made almost identical thread with same subjects etc so I assume it's him

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by C0balt
That 24A* name guy is very likely him. Maybe he got banned. As far as I remember Jaiyeko's last thread was 7A* at A level possible? Kind of thing and it got closed because as everyone here knows....
Then this 24A* name dude made almost identical thread with same subjects etc so I assume it's him

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, he sounds similar to him D: Oh, I wish he'd just leave -_-
Original post by noshahmad

If you want my notes for the sciences (I typed them up) you can ask me, I've used the spec, mygcsescience and the textbooks and bitesize so there isn't anything you'll need (it has extensive knowledge because I revise around what is required - a good skill which will help me next year)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did you by any chance do AQA science?
Original post by JanitaTwain
Did you by any chance do AQA science?

Yeah I did AQA triple science :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm predicted straight a* but I didn't revise more than an hour for each subject, bear in mind I might've stuffed up half of my IGCSEs lol
Original post by noshahmad
Yeah I did AQA triple science :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm doing it right now, could I pretty please have the notes you made??? I've done c1, 2, and 3, I just need B(1,2 and 3) and P(1,2, and 3).

Quick Reply

Latest