The Student Room Group

GCSE Student Chat thread MK IV

Scroll to see replies

:woo: :crazy: Year 11 Thread Awards 2014 :crazy: :woo:

quotes

(Don't be upset if I forgot to quote you - there are SO many people! :colondollar:)

Finally...after a years and years of battling it out to win these, after much blood, sweat and tears, the results for the Year 11 Thread Awards are ready. :afraid: :eek3:

Forget GCSE Results Day - these are what you guys should be putting on your UCAS applications, Personal Statements, CV's...if you need a reference too, we'll write one but it'll cost you (I hope no one took that seriously :colonhash:).

Here we go... :afraid:

student Best overall Humanities

student Best overall Sciences

thread Agoraphobic - member who spends way too much time on the

username Best

Nazi Biggest Grammar

Member Kindest

Member Funniest

Member Most Helpful

Twins Best

Oxbridge Member most likely to go

member Most random

most Member who makes you smile the

Member Happiest

dead) Jesus Christ Award (member resurrected from

Member Nerdiest

TSR Member most likely to have a life outside

member Most modest

member Most arrogant

member Most obsessed

nominees... Other

Member the thread could not live without

Member most likely to be rich and famous

Top Physicist

Top Chemist

Other nominees...

Top Biologist

Top Mathematician

Best Invader

Most likely to become an Olympian

Other nominees...

7-11 award (person that never sleeps)

Most likely to go jail award

And now for the two most eagerly anticipated awards... :teeth:

is... Your thread king

With 37.5% of the votes!

Your thread queen is...

With 43.6% of the votes!

Congratulations!! :woo:

If you won first place, you're more than welcome to add these to your sig/TSR profile (make sure you mention it was for the Year 11 thread though - they're not official awards :wink:).

Please don't be disheartened if you didn't win anything - these are all just for fun! :h:

And finally...

A HUGE thank you to Changing Skies for her amazing help in getting these ready! Please make sure that you thank her too, as it would have never been possible to get them ready this soon without her. Thank you!! :hugs:

Changing Skies
x
(edited 9 years ago)
Dear lord I won quite a few awards :O
At least I won the one I was aiming for :biggrin:

Btw, thanks for doing the awards Changing Skies and Usy :smile: First time on this thread in ages... but still nice to get quoted to come back :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Thanks guys for the most random award (I feel like you just voted for me because you couldn't vote me for anything else cuz I ain't that random). Also who the **** voted for me and jshep for the twins one......

I thought I was gonna win the jail one, damn :frown:
Thanks Usy and Changing Skies, seriously. That must have taken you FOREVER xD
Also, I got the chemistry one :woo: That's going in my PS along with the most likely to go to Oxbridge. It will show cambridge that I'm dedicated :wink:

But thread queen? That was unexpected..
Original post by thechemistress
Also, I got the chemistry one :woo: That's going in my PS along with the most likely to go to Oxbridge. It will show cambridge that I'm dedicated :wink:

But thread queen? That was unexpected..

Wait, can you put that on your PS?

I've got a feeling if I put mine on, they'll think I might invade another college...
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Trihawk7
What can you put that on your PS?

I've got a feeling if I put mine on, they'll think I might invade another college...

:facepalm:
What can you put that on your PS?

Probably not (but I may just casually stick it in there) XD

Looool xD You got best invader? :tongue:
Wait, can you put that on your PS?

99% of Cambridge offer holders won an award like this when they were year 11 FYI :sly:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by ozzie2
:facepalm:

I think you just read my post without the comma :tongue: I fixed it :tongue:

Probably not (but I may just casually stick it in there) XD

Looool xD You got best invader? :tongue:

Ikr :biggrin:
I think you just read my post without the comma :tongue: I fixed it :tongue:

Ikr :biggrin:

Nope still :facepalm:
Thanks Usy and Changing Skies, seriously. That must have taken you FOREVER xD

You are welcome! :hat2:
Original post by usycool1
99% of Cambridge offer holders won an award like this when they were year 11 FYI :sly:

Does this increase my chance of invading and taking over Cambridge?

Spoiler

(edited 9 years ago)

Btw, thanks for doing the awards Changing Skies and Usy :smile: First time on this thread in ages... but still nice to get quoted to come back :smile:

That is no problem, and welcome back! :biggrin:

Does this increase my chance of invading and taking over Cambridge?

Spoiler

Sadly, there is no correlation between winning awards on here and the chances of taking over and invading Cambridge. :no:

Oxford, on the other hand... :holmes:
Congrats to people that all won awards. Remember to write them on your UCAS in two years time. :ahee:

I didn't win anything but I did get bronze and silver for some so thanks guys who voted for me. :biggrin: They were all nice ones too. :hugs:

But why did I get bronze for Most likely to become an Olympian LOL! :lol: NEVVVVVVER IN MY LIFE.
Reply 1476
Thank you all for voting :smile:

Thank you Changing Skies and usycool1 for your time spent putting all of this together :biggrin:
Thanks to Changing Skies and usycool for organising this. I won 2 awards whooo. Thanks guys :biggrin: i'd like to say thanks to my parents,for having such an awesome child,and to those who voted :biggrin:
Thank you usycool1 and Changing Skies! This must have taken up so much of your time!

I go two bronze awards so I'm happy! And who nominated me for Most Likely To Go To Oxbridge?! Thanks! :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ozzie2
Thanks guys for the most random award (I feel like you just voted for me because you couldn't vote me for anything else cuz I ain't that random). Also who the **** voted for me and jshep for the twins one......

I thought I was gonna win the jail one, damn :frown:

I voted for the twins one . . . You guys seem tight. :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest