The Student Room Group

I'm a thug with a degree - Ask me anything

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Makaveli_The_Don
u a 100% a sket cos i know bare libyan chicks that sleep around. r u even fasting? i doubt it

You know 'bare libyan chicks that sleep around' and that makes me a sket? Okay darling. And yes I am fasting. Get educated please.
yeah he was catholic but they fell in love and shiii man idk my mom never speaks about him and although i got close with him over that year i still dont really know he was

no need for crime if we makin money imo?? with my job and the other income we will be gettin 80k a year and im still between 19-22 thats kinda sik. why wud i give that all up for some cell time now

I see. so you stopped as soon as the money came through?
Original post by Arab Beauty
You know 'bare libyan chicks that sleep around' and that makes me a sket? Okay darling. And yes I am fasting. Get educated please.

may the Lord bless you

Original post by Mick.w
I see. so you stopped as soon as the money came through?

money and the loss of my father. made me see theres more than life than chillin in cars or on the street with the boys at like 1am and smoking cigarettes talkin about how we gonna make it when we aint got a chance in hell
may the Lord bless you

money and the loss of my father. made me see theres more than life than chillin in cars or on the street with the boys at like 1am and smoking cigarettes talkin about how we gonna make it when we aint got a chance in hell

have you left your social life behind?
seeing as old friends will usually bring you back into trouble.

how have you found blending in with your new uni circles?

is trouble still following you from your old life?
Original post by Mick.w
have you left your social life behind?
seeing as old friends will usually bring you back into trouble.

how have you found blending in with your new uni circles?

is trouble still following you from your old life?

i saw them tonight. chilled til like 1am.
they were just smokin up i stood there didnt join in.
we just chilled and talked. they do this every night. all struggling to get jobs or on low salaries
some of them recenetly got arressted for throwing flour and eggs at random people in the high st

uni friends like me a lot. i teach them slang lol. the international students love it

not really - i ruled toughly so the fear is still there and nobody wants to bother me.

why so many questions - u in the same situation?
i saw them tonight. chilled til like 1am.
they were just smokin up i stood there didnt join in.
we just chilled and talked. they do this every night. all struggling to get jobs or on low salaries
some of them recenetly got arressted for throwing flour and eggs at random people in the high st

uni friends like me a lot. i teach them slang lol. the international students love it

not really - i ruled toughly so the fear is still there and nobody wants to bother me.

why so many questions - u in the same situation?

something like that.
Original post by Mick.w
something like that.

tell me more
x

You've started a trend, everybody Asian guy thinks they are funny now, talking like a chav. :redface: What do you have to say for yourself?
Original post by TSA
You've started a trend, everybody Asian guy thinks they are funny now, talking like a chav. :redface: What do you have to say for yourself?

all my life i seen ppl wanting to be like me. no1 succeeded. ive always been top dawg and i like it
all my life i seen ppl wanting to be like me. no1 succeeded. ive always been top dawg and i like it

Bought a tear to my eye. How long did you spend writing this acceptance speech..
Original post by TSA
Bought a tear to my eye. How long did you spend writing this acceptance speech..

wat made u leve islam?
wat made u leve islam?

I haven't.
tell me more

my transition wasn't smooth. lots of problems. having to repeat my final year cause of it.
its a constant tight rope walking act trying to not smash peoples heads in and get chucked out of uni.
Original post by TSA
I haven't.

hamdellah

pretty sure other yutes started that on tsr, dnt take the credit gg, ur negligible.

anyways, what u sayin tho cuzz? whats poppin, couple got rude to me todai still had to pop them no longting.
Original post by IWillSuckUrMum
pretty sure other yutes started that on tsr, dnt take the credit gg, ur negligible.

anyways, what u sayin tho cuzz? whats poppin, couple got rude to me todai still had to pop them no longting.

You are not a man of your word. And that does not make you a man. So stop and leave me alone for the time being.
Original post by Mick.w
my transition wasn't smooth. lots of problems. having to repeat my final year cause of it.
its a constant tight rope walking act trying to not smash peoples heads in and get chucked out of uni.

yeah man i got in to beef at uni once but i called my boys and they made they gripped guy up and made him take his trousers off in the library loool
You are not a man of your word. And that does not make you a man. So stop and leave me alone for the time being.

bruv listen cuzzie..... u didn't do what i asked u 2 do u get me. i am a man of my word, i dnt chat **** on road nd allow the beef man... we can be roadmen 2gether runnin tings u zimme?
Original post by IWillSuckUrMum
bruv listen cuzzie..... u didn't do what i asked u 2 do u get me. i am a man of my word, i dnt chat **** on road nd allow the beef man... we can be roadmen 2gether runnin tings u zimme?

enshallah
yeah man i got in to beef at uni once but i called my boys and they made they gripped guy up and made him take his trousers off in the library loool

yea but don't you get that desire to mash people up with your own hands?

Quick Reply

Latest