The Student Room Group

I'm having a sexual affair with my girlfriend's brother & don't know what to do

I'm a 16 year old guy, with a 16 year old girlfriend who has a 16 year old twin bother. Two months ago at a party I had drunk sex with my girlfriend's brother, and before then I thought I was straight; now I know I'm bi and I've known since the first time I had sex with him. For the last two months I've been having a lot of sex with him, all behind my girlfriend's back (I've been with her for six months), and she doesn't suspect anything.

I've been having a lot of sex with my girlfriend too; obviously the brother knows this and doesn't care. I like my girlfriend a lot, and I feel so guilty about everything; I just can't resist the sex with her brother. I'm drinking a lot because of it, and I don't know what to do any more. I love the sex with both of them, I don't want to stop seeing my girlfriend but I can't stop having sex with him. What do I do?
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Can't tell if this is a troll or..?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Afghan Warrior
Can't tell if this is a troll or..?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No I'm not trolling; I need help.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Plantbelt
No I'm trolling; I need help.

So you're trolling?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Get your girlfriend involved, problem solved
Reply 5
Original post by mcfc
So you're trolling?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I meant to say not trolling.
Reply 6
Original post by eddie1221
Get your girlfriend involved, problem solved

I'm pretty sure she wouldn't be up for that.
Reply 7
I meant to say not trolling.

Okay. Why don't you tell your girlfriend to join in?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by mcfc
Okay. Why don't you tell your girlfriend to join in?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because that wouldn't be productive, and I'd like some sensible answers before I destroy my liver from drinking every day and night because of it.
Do you like your girlfriend emotionally? If you do, why cheat? What has she done to deserve that? Does she know you're bi?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm pretty sure she wouldn't be up for that.

Ask her. Either way, it would solve your problem.
Reply 11
Because that wouldn't be productive, and I'd like some sensible answers before I destroy my liver from drinking every day and night because of it.

Dump both of them and move on with your life

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Ask her. Either way, it would solve your problem.

It doesn't solve my problem, because then I'd have to lose one, and I don't want to do that.
Hmm I know it may sound obvious, but it's still cheating if you are with a girl and sleep with a guy

Normally I would advise you to either break it off with the guy or the girl.

However considering they are related, i thinking best just to back out. The **** will hit the fan when this comes out
Reply 14
Original post by Phoebe Buffay
Hmm I know it may sound obvious, but it's still cheating if you are with a girl and sleep with a guy

Normally I would advise you to either break it off with the guy or the girl.

However considering they are related, i thinking best just to back out. The **** will hit the fan when this comes out

Thanks. How do I decide which one though?
It doesn't solve my problem, because then I'd have to lose one, and I don't want to do that.

On the other hand, she might say yes and then it's perfectly solved.
Reply 16
On the other hand, she might say yes and then it's perfectly solved.

Again, we both know she won't say that, so please say something sensible and productive.
Reply 17
ok here's what you do.

get your girlfriend and her brother in the same room with you. then play this song

dance the whole time. but make sure you stare at both of them and don't break eye contact unless your moving from one pair of eyes to the other.

i think through this... all will be explained.
Again, we both know she won't say that, so please say something sensible and productive.

It's very likely that she will say yes, twins love incestuous relationships!
Reply 19
Anyone else?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending