The Student Room Group

I'm having a sexual affair with my girlfriend's brother & don't know what to do

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Afghan Warrior
Do you like your girlfriend emotionally? If you do, why cheat? What has she done to deserve that? Does she know you're bi?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes I like my girlfriend emotionally, and she hasn't done anything wrong. I'm cheating because I find her brother really hot and the sex with him is really good and I can't resist it.
Original post by Plantbelt
Yes I like my girlfriend emotionally, and she hasn't done anything wrong. I'm cheating because I find her brother really hot and the sex with him is really good and I can't resist it.

So the sex with her isn't as good? Hmm. If I was you I'd break up with her and continue having sex with her brother. Because she doesn't deserve this.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Don't worry about your your liver, it's extraordinarily resilient. Unlike, I suspect, your girlfriend who will likely be apoplectic when she finds out you've been buggering her brother's froot loop (wtf?!).
Reply 23
So the sex with her isn't as good? Hmm. If I was you I'd break up with her and continue having sex with her brother. Because she doesn't deserve this.

Posted from TSR Mobile

The sex with her is still good but not as good as with her brother. I can't face breaking up with her though because I still want to have sex with her and I like her emotionally =/
Reply 24
Original post by toukolou
Don't worry about your your liver, it's extraordinarily resilient. Unlike, I suspect, your girlfriend who will likely be apoplectic when she finds out you've been buggering her brother's froot loop (wtf?!).

What do you suggest I do? Do I tell her the truth, or carry on lying? We bugger each other, so she'll probably be even more furious that I'm also taking it from him.
(edited 9 years ago)
The sex with her is still good but not as good as with her brother. I can't face breaking up with her though because I still want to have sex with her and I like her emotionally =/

Well stop being selfish. Pick one. Pick the guy. You both want the same thing as you both like having sex with each other. The poor girl doesn't deserve any of this. You can't like her enough emotionally if you're cheating on her.

Posted from TSR Mobile
You don't care for her. It's as simple as that. So stop saying you do. If you truly care for someone you would not do something that's going to really break their heart. Stop sleeping with her brother. So what if he's "super hot" and the "sex is great" with him. You have a girlfriend, period. There are so many people out there who are with someone, maybe even married to someone with an attractive brother or sister and they don't cheat. Leave them both alone because not only are you going to **** up things between you and her, but you'll mess up the relationship between them. Doesn't help that they're twins either. You could always go off and find another girl... Or guy... But they can't get another twin.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 27
Well stop being selfish. Pick one. Pick the guy. You both want the same thing as you both like having sex with each other. The poor girl doesn't deserve any of this. You can't like her enough emotionally if you're cheating on her.

Posted from TSR Mobile

She doesn't know I'm bi. I do like her emotionally, but I forget all about her when I'm with him, then when I'm finished with him I think about her again and how much I like her. If I did pick him, do I tell her the truth that I've been having sex with her brother?
(edited 9 years ago)
She doesn't know I'm bi. I do like her emotionally, but I forget all about her when I'm with him, then when I'm finished with him I think about her again and how much I like her. If I did pick him, do I tell her the truth that I've been having sex with her brother?

When you beak up with her tell her it's because you've cheated and that you don't deserve her, because you really Dont. Tell her even if she takes you back, you will continue this sexual affair. If she asks who you cheated with, then tell her. She has the right to know. It's a horrible thing to tell her but it's a horrible thing you've done. So youve gotta use the balls that you have, man up and do what's right

Posted from TSR Mobile
What do you suggest I do? Do I tell her the truth, or carry on lying? We bugger each other, so she'll probably be even more furious that I'm also taking it from him.

How bout you pay a visit to your lady after you've gazed deep into her brothers brown eye and ask her if she smells anything familiar. If she asks why, tell her considering she spent 9 months swimming in her brothers s**t you thought she'd recognize its provenance.
Reply 30
When you beak up with her tell her it's because you've cheated and that you don't deserve her, because you really Dont. Tell her even if she takes you back, you will continue this sexual affair. If she asks who you cheated with, then tell her. She has the right to know. It's a horrible thing to tell her but it's a horrible thing you've done. So youve gotta use the balls that you have, man up and do what's right

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks. When she asks who it is, how do I tell her it's a guy, and her brother? She's probably going to care more that it's not another girl, and that it's her brother. It's coming out to her and breaking up with her in one, what's the best way to do that?
Thanks. When she asks who it is, how do I tell her it's a guy, and her brother? She's probably going to care more that it's not another girl, and that it's her brother. It's coming out to her and breaking up with her in one, what's the best way to do that?

I'm no relationship guru but what I'd do is tell her you're bi and that you just discovered recently. Tbh you shouldve told her as soon as you find out because it's kinda a piss take for her. But anyway, you found out at that party and you did something wrong. Then I guess you go from there.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
Original post by toukolou
How bout you pay a visit to your lady after you've gazed deep into her brothers brown eye and ask her if she smells anything familiar. If she asks why, tell her considering she spent 9 months swimming in her brothers s**t you thought she'd recognize its provenance.

If you were her and I told you the exact truth, how would you react?
Reply 33
I'm no relationship guru but what I'd do is tell her you're bi and that you just discovered recently. Tbh you shouldve told her as soon as you find out because it's kinda a piss take for her. But anyway, you found out at that party and you did something wrong. Then I guess you go from there.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you, that's the coming out stage. Then when she asks who they guy is, how do I say it's her brother?
Thank you, that's the coming out stage. Then when she asks who they guy is, how do I say it's her brother?

Tell her you're ashamed for starters, that out of all people you chose this person to cheat with. And don't rub it in, don't slowly lead up to the person giving clue on the way. Just be straight up and say 'it's (his name).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 35
Tell her you're ashamed for starters, that out of all people you chose this person to cheat with. And don't rub it in, don't slowly lead up to the person giving clue on the way. Just be straight up and say 'it's (his name).

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks again. When she tells everybody else and everyone knows, what do I do? Obviously everybody is going to be fuming with me.
This has to be a troll. I can't take this seriously.
Thanks again. When she tells everybody else and everyone knows, what do I do? Obviously everybody is going to be fuming with me.

Tell her not to tell anyone if you don't want people knowing? Look buddy, I've helped you enough. I think you've gotta go through this sh*t on your own now, you brought it on yourself tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
This is so f*cked up. 100% troll. No one is this dense.
Tbh she will probs be so upset and sick that you had been with her and her twin.

dont tell her you repeatedly had sex with him, that would break her even more. And she would never be able to reconnect with her twin if she found out that he was openly accpeting this.

I say you tell her that your bi. And you say due to this you cant be with her becoz you need to find yourself. And leave both of them alone!

Quick Reply