The Student Room Group

How do you feel after exams?...

I find this really weird.
Last year (year 10), I came out of my chemistry and philosophy exams thinking I had failed s bad. Then I came out of the RS Ethics exam thinking i had done well...
I got an A In chemistry and A* In Philosophy but a B in ethics.
Is it just me that feels like whenever I have done badly in an exam I always get a better result????
Original post by Marcusroye98
I find this really weird.
Last year (year 10), I came out of my chemistry and philosophy exams thinking I had failed s bad. Then I came out of the RS Ethics exam thinking i had done well...
I got an A In chemistry and A* In Philosophy but a B in ethics.
Is it just me that feels like whenever I have done badly in an exam I always get a better result????

I feel the exact same way!
Usually I'll do an exam then come out, and as soon as I'm out the room I forget EVERYTHING from the exam, so it's difficult for me to judge how I did. One thing I annoyingly do though, is remember questions I know I got wrong, then end up thinking the entire exam was a disaster :frown:
relieved...
Original post by Chlorophile
I feel the exact same way!

Why does it happen! :L Its so weird!!
Original post by TheTechN1304
Usually I'll do an exam then come out, and as soon as I'm out the room I forget EVERYTHING from the exam, so it's difficult for me to judge how I did. One thing I annoyingly do though, is remember questions I know I got wrong, then end up thinking the entire exam was a disaster :frown:

Same! I remember all the questions which I messed up on :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest