The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

People applying for Sheffield Hallam Uni 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by chelsey18
Yes you should of got an email stating that they have received your documents and that theyve handed it to your landlord. Though if anything is wrong, your landlord will contact you telling you so

Oh well I've had nothing back at all slightly worrying, I'll just wait it out a little longer, maybe it takes longer at different places
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Original post by Amberlake
Oh well I've had nothing back at all slightly worrying, I'll just wait it out a little longer, maybe it takes longer at different places

did you do all your deposits and such? and sent it within the time limit? c:
did you do all your deposits and such? and sent it within the time limit? c:

I think so I did everything except the guarantor thing as I'm paying it all at once and not in instalments but the instructions were vague as to whether I still needed one? And yeah I sent it all in the time limit
I think so I did everything except the guarantor thing as I'm paying it all at once and not in instalments but the instructions were vague as to whether I still needed one? And yeah I sent it all in the time limit

Yeah, if you were paying in full, did you print the full-year bank payment transfer form? and put your money into their bank whilst referencing your name and such?
Yeah, if you were paying in full, did you print the full-year bank payment transfer form? and put your money into their bank whilst referencing your name and such?

Isn't The bank transfer form just for international students? did the rent payment form filled on the card details then ticked the annual payment box. Who knows, think I filled in everything right in the opal1 booking pack thing, dunno can see myself turning up and not having a room :')
Isn't The bank transfer form just for international students? did the rent payment form filled on the card details then ticked the annual payment box. Who knows, think I filled in everything right in the opal1 booking pack thing, dunno can see myself turning up and not having a room :')

it has two sections on it, first part is for none-oversea students then theres another part for oversea students for trigon. but im guessing yours is different to mine since youre at opal :smile: youll probably will of done it correctly, just opal are slow at getting back to people haha
it has two sections on it, first part is for none-oversea students then theres another part for oversea students for trigon. but im guessing yours is different to mine since youre at opal :smile: youll probably will of done it correctly, just opal are slow at getting back to people haha

Nah for mine that form was just for international. Ahah hopefully will phone on Monday to check, thanks anyways :smile:
Original post by Hammymay
I've applied for criminology and psychology at collegiate campus and Victoria halls and the forge

Hey Im doing criminology and psychology in September
Original post by Gracee1996
Im taking Criminology and Psychology :smile:

Hey! I'm taking the same! :smile:
I've filled out everything for accommodation, my parents still haven't got the call about bank accounts etc and they have signed for the envelope because we managed to track the posting. I've still not had an email off them and it's been 5 days. Anyone else waiting for the call/email? Should I ring them?
Anyone going to be in Victoria hall b5??????
Anyone in Devonshire Courtyard? I'm in flat 9 room 1 :smile:)
Original post by JoeColquitt
Anyone in Devonshire Courtyard? I'm in flat 9 room 1 :smile:)

I'm in Devonshire courtyard flat 55 room 6
any one in the anvil ? i'm in flat A221
Anyone in victoria hall f5
Reply 835
Still waiting to hear for accomodation :frown:
Reply 836
is anyone going to leadmill???

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 837
Original post by jsidderley94
I've applied to Opal and Forge, Opal's my first choice though, what about you?

I've applied to Charlotte court and summerfield...I should hear from them by the end of next week..Did ya get yours?
Original post by EmFrawlz96
I'm in Devonshire courtyard flat 55 room 6

Yay there's someone else :biggrin: What are you studying? :smile: x
Original post by JoeColquitt
Yay there's someone else :biggrin: What are you studying? :smile: x

Are u in 55? I've found one person already. I'm studying forensic science what about you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending