The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80

Yum.

But yeah i have the most boring heritage ever. I wish i was mixed :smile:
Daniel Henney: Korean/white American

Reply 82
Original post by dennisraymondsmith
i don't need to go on wikipedia to no what mixed race is...99 percent of people who are classed as mixed race are mixed with black and white fact....beyonce is black...her mum is black and so is her dad

lol face the facts, her MUM LOOKS NOTHING LIKE A FULL BLACK WOMEN, she is french, native american, black etc therefore that makes not only beyonce mixed race and her mum, no wonder why there both is so good looking. I guess it hurts some people to admit the truth when its right infront of them lol.

ALSO YOU DONT KNOW THE DEFINITION OF MIXED RACE YOU idiot. lol not just half black and half white are mixed race, im mixed race im half brazilian and half mexican, my cousin is half brazilian and pakistani, my friend is mixed race because shes half indian and white. Mixed "race" is just a mixing of two different races. Lol its not just black and white races that exist in the world. Poeple almost forget about 'brown' races such as mexicans, brazilians, pakistanis, arabs, persians, indians, etc lol Your lacking knowledge mate,
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 83
Original post by dennisraymondsmith
and remember i'm black i don't need a white person telling me about my own race.

oh lol, but you probebrly look nothing like beyonce. Why do you black people get so worked up about the fact that some black men mix with other races rather than black women.

AND IM NOT WHITE, FORGOODNESS SAKE IM BRAZILIAN/MEXICAN/PAKISTANI so im BROWN lol.
Reply 84
No her mum aint french u FOOL her mums black with creole in her, idiot
Reply 85
I'm mixed and ambiguous, no one has ever come close to guessing my mix right hhaha
"Mixed with what,the struggle?" :lol:
hi
Original post by gazebi
I'm mixed and ambiguous, no one has ever come close to guessing my mix right hhaha

whats yours?
Reply 89
Original post by ChickenMadness
whats yours?

chinese and white, i told you a while ago lol :P
Original post by gazebi
chinese and white, i told you a while ago lol :P

lol just white? like English?

Don't see how it's hard to guess though :redface:
Reply 91
lol just white? like English?

Don't see how it's hard to guess though :redface:

yeah lol white, racially white, lol
my dad's english!

It is, because i don't look like i have a single drop of chinese in me :P
Original post by gazebi
yeah lol white, racially white, lol
my dad's english!

It is, because i don't look like i have a single drop of chinese in me :P

lel have you ever wondered if it's because you're adopted?

Tbh I think I look quite Chinese but people around here don't normally guess. When I'm in the Phillipines pretty much everyone can tell me and my mum are part Chinese though. I look a lot like my grandfather (Chinese dude).

No one has ever guessed Polish or Italian though, which is what my Dad is.

edit: just realised the thread is 3 years old
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 93
lel have you ever wondered if it's because you're adopted?

Tbh I think I look quite Chinese but people around here don't normally guess. When I'm in the Phillipines pretty much everyone can tell me and my mum are part Chinese though. I look a lot like my grandfather (Chinese dude).

No one has ever guessed Polish or Italian though, which is what my Dad is.

edit: just realised the thread is 3 years old

Oh yeah it is!!!

I had a weird incidents when I took a holiday in China 3 years ago where random chinese strangers would come up to me and ask me for a picture .. O.o I'm not sure if that was to do with my race or what but that was a very weird experience
Original post by gazebi
Oh yeah it is!!!

I had a weird incidents when I took a holiday in China 3 years ago where random chinese strangers would come up to me and ask me for a picture .. O.o I'm not sure if that was to do with my race or what but that was a very weird experience

Maybe it's because they don't see foreigners very often. I get this a lot when I visit my family as well, still not quite used to all the staring.
I'm pretty racially ambiguous. I get Spanish, black, Iranian, Greek.

I'm a quarter Trinidadian, a quarter Maltese, a quarter Irish and a quarter English. Beat that!! Haha
Original post by Crinkle Cut
It's quite fun when people try to guess what mix you are : )

most people recognize that I'm mixed race, but I still get few who just think I'm black :\

Wowwww. Is that you in your avatar??
Reply 97
Original post by kimberri_l
Maybe it's because they don't see foreigners very often. I get this a lot when I visit my family as well, still not quite used to all the staring.

Idk I thought they would be, China have tourists all the time, especially in summer.
When I went to more remote parts in the countryside I understand, but stuff like this happened in the city - and a major city like Shanghai.
I'm mixed-race, a bit like Halle Berry, but repeatedly whacked in the face with a fly swatter. :biggrin:
Original post by tuckaa

Yum.

But yeah i have the most boring heritage ever. I wish i was mixed :smile:

Whats his name? :eek:

Latest