The Student Room Group

Anyone bored and want to chat? Haha!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Scienceisgood
This kind of dog...

Spoiler

Is a photo of him and not taken from a website.

Aww, he's cute.

I do prefer bigger dogs but small fluffy ones are adorable.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 21
Original post by KittyRe-play
Yep i guess u can..fingers crossed...jus waiting 4 results day 4 GCSEs...freaking outtttt!!!! Lol

You'll be fine :wink: Anyway, if all goes wrong you won't even mind by next year!
Original post by gman10
You'll be fine :wink: Anyway, if all goes wrong you won't even mind by next year!

Why wouldn't I mind lol..I don't want to ruin my own life ygm...I need to get those A*s so I can be a Dentist:smile: Hahah
Reply 23
Why wouldn't I mind lol..I don't want to ruin my own life ygm...I need to get those A*s so I can be a Dentist:smile: Hahah

Well I meant, you wont mind in a year if you only get 10A*s instead of 11 :wink: jk
Original post by gman10
Already into my third month of holidays since breaking up for summer after uni and still have 2 more months to go!

I moved house so can't see people from school and my uni friends live hours from me :P

Someone speak to me before I die of boredom :biggrin: x

Hi :smile:
What uni course do you do?
Original post by gman10
Well I meant, you wont mind in a year if you only get 10A*s instead of 11 :wink: jk

Oh haha...what did u get at GCSEs?
Reply 26
Original post by Sparkle24
Hi :smile:
What uni course do you do?

I study law :smile: yourself?

I did okay :smile: I got 4A*s and 7As

To be very honest it really won't matter if you get kinda low (comparatively) GCSEs if you smash your A levels.

There are people who get like 3/4 A*'s (or none) and really amazing UMS (like 97-100) and get in Cambridge

For engineering for example, the only certainty is that if you get 13 A*'s in GCSE you won't get in, based on a sample size of 1 :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I did okay :smile: I got 4A*s and 7As

That's really good...my cousin brother is doing law as well:smile:
Original post by gman10
I study law :smile: yourself?

For me, this is the summer before uni. Hopefully I'll be studying Criminology and Sociology. :smile:
Reply 30
Yeshhh
Original post by Mubariz
To be very honest it really won't matter if you get kinda low (comparatively) GCSEs if you smash your A levels.

There are people who get like 3/4 A*'s (or none) and really amazing UMS (like 97-100) and get in Cambridge

For engineering for example, the only certainty is that if you get 13 A*'s in GCSE you won't get in, based on a sample size of 1 :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yh I guess your right..4 dentistry at Birmingham uni I need 2 get A's in Biology and Chemistry at A level and a B in somefin else lol:/...don't know if it's gonna be hard lmaooo I'm chilled about it:/
Ive never been so bored in my life! what are we all doing at this current moment?
Yh I guess your right..4 dentistry at Birmingham uni I need 2 get A's in Biology and Chemistry at A level and a B in somefin else lol:/...don't know if it's gonna be hard lmaooo I'm chilled about it:/

Depends how motivated you are and what sort of uni you want to get into.

Personally I never want to go to somewhere like Birmingham but hey.

Original post by Deanog1990
Ive never been so bored in my life! what are we all doing at this current moment?

Laying in bed, getting up right now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

On my phone on TSR lol standing in front of the fan by the window cuz my phone is on charge...beautiful weather outside!:smile:
On my phone on TSR lol standing in front of the fan by the window cuz my phone is on charge...beautiful weather outside!:smile:

it is beautiful weather!
Reply 36
Original post by Sparkle24
For me, this is the summer before uni. Hopefully I'll be studying Criminology and Sociology. :smile:

What uni are you going to?

Original post by Dilsz
Yeshhh

Sucks doesnt it?

In bed on phone and laptop - sucksss
Reply 37
Original post by gman10

Sucks doesnt it?

Oh yes it does :cry2:

I've been off school for 6/7 weeks and I'm suprised I haven't died of boredom. My sister who finished primary school on Wednesday is complaining about being bored already.
I'm laying in bed playing the Destiny beta.
Original post by James2810
I've been off school for 6/7 weeks and I'm suprised I haven't died of boredom. My sister who finished primary school on Wednesday is complaining about being bored already.
I'm laying in bed playing the Destiny beta.

I know, I've been off college for like a month now, and have 6 weeks till uni. I just want to get there nowwwwwwww!!

Quick Reply

Latest