Yaa baqaraah means you are beautiful.
Yaa kalb means how are you.:colone:

Spoiler

Couldn't stop laughing at this. Lool.
:rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
What are you thinking of wearing for Eid? :smile:
Original post by ridwan12
So true. It's so funny when I catch them out for insulting me, for example at the barbers, because I know a some Arabic :colone:.

However, Somali's see Arab's as Kings whereby some will even claim to be Arab............

Lool, claim to be Arab? To impress the ladies I'm guessing...
Original post by Roger1
My ramadan has gone very well alhamdulillah. :smile:

Regarding Arabs and their racist attitude towards other races, do they know that Islam is strongly against any sort of racism?

Evidently not... otherwise they wouldn't be doing it. If they do know and are doing it then it's just disgusting.
Original post by flowergirl<3
Are you a male or female? Look like a cute boy hehe x

I'm a female haha, and thanks I guess lol :smile:
Original post by Biryani007
What are you thinking of wearing for Eid? :smile:

Ooh! Haven't really decided yet, what about you?
Original post by Arab Beauty
Ooh! Haven't really decided yet, what about you?

A long Pakistani dress :biggrin:
Original post by Roger1
My ramadan has gone very well alhamdulillah. :smile:

Regarding Arabs and their racist attitude towards other races, do they know that Islam is strongly against any sort of racism?

They do but they don't care.
Reply 147
Lool, claim to be Arab? To impress the ladies I'm guessing...

Evidently not... otherwise they wouldn't be doing it. If they do know and are doing it then it's just disgusting.

If they don't then hopefully someone will educate them.
Reply 148
Original post by FreedomCostsTax
They do but they don't care.

That's sad. :frown:
Original post by Biryani007
A long Pakistani dress :biggrin:

Ooh, is all the family coming over? I'm going to my uncles where all my cousins/aunts etc will be coming over, it's practically a big fashion show for the women and the men jus...be men haha :smile:
Original post by Roger1
If they don't then hopefully someone will educate them.

Ameen.

The worst is when parents don't allow a marriage to happen purely on the basis of what country the other boy/girl is from.
Reply 150

Ameen.

The worst is when parents don't allow a marriage to happen purely on the basis of what country the other boy/girl is from.

That's a problem not exclusive to the Arab culture. It happens in my South Asian culture too. :frown:

Lets say if you like a non Arab guy who happens to be Muslim, would your parents allow you to marry him?
Original post by Roger1
That's a problem not exclusive to the Arab culture. It happens in my South Asian culture too. :frown:

Lets say if you like a non Arab guy who happens to be Muslim, would your parents allow you to marry him?

If a non-Arab guy approaches me and if what I know of him is to be good, I'd give him my dads number. If my dad denies just because he's non-Arab then I'd talk to him and try make him see sense. I think with me, as long as the guy is a Muslim, well educated (by that.. I mean top 10 uni, studying Medicine/Law/Engineering/Maths/Economics etc), and has good manners, my parents won't mind.

EDIT: What about you?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 152
If a non-Arab guy approaches me and if what I know of him is to be good, I'd give him my dads number. If my dad denies just because he's non-Arab then I'd talk to him and try make him see sense. I think with me, as long as the guy is a Muslim, well educated (by that.. I mean top 10 uni, studying Medicine/Law/Engineering/Maths/Economics etc), and has good manners, my parents won't mind.

EDIT: What about you?

My parents would ultimately agree after a bit of resistance.
Original post by Roger1
My parents would ultimately agree after a bit of resistance.

What's your ethnicity?
Reply 154
What's your ethnicity?

Pakistani.
I have a Libyan friend in the year below me at my med school. He's an odd guy, but he's a decent bloke. His skin tone is a perfect match for yours.
Original post by Hippysnake
I have a Libyan friend in the year below me at my med school. He's an odd guy, but he's a decent bloke. His skin tone is a perfect match for yours.

Oh cool, what uni?
Egyptians and Algerians dislike each other and from what I've seen, most Arabs tend to think Saudis are morons.

I'm half Algerian and I don't think we "hate each other" - there is a bit of dislike when it comes to football (lol) but that's it.

Oh, and in regards to the topic, North African girls always so beautiful :biggrin:
Oh cool, what uni?

Leicester.
Egyptians and Algerians dislike each other and from what I've seen, most Arabs tend to think Saudis are morons.

Wat...that's a new one

Quick Reply

Latest