The Student Room Group

Post a Random Fact about Yourself

Scroll to see replies

I did 6 A-levels this year. :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm not naturally ginger :frown:
This is probably meaningless to anyone outside Ireland, but I'm going to be performing

Spoiler

at Electric Picnic this year :biggrin:
Original post by 99DeadBaboons
This is probably meaningless to anyone outside Ireland, but I'm going to be performing

Spoiler

I'd come watch but i live in Africa :lol:
Original post by itsRochana
I'd come watch but i live in Africa :lol:

There's plenty of time until it's on though, and then you could tick Ireland off your list :tongue:
There's plenty of time until it's on though, and then you could tick Ireland off your list :tongue:

Yeah :biggrin: Ireland seems cool,particularly love your flag :wink:
Yeah :biggrin: Ireland seems cool,particularly love your flag :wink:

:tongue: For some reason

It's nice here, but the weather is terrible. So humid that when it's slightly warm, it's like breathing soup and when it's cold and rainy (ie. 10 months of the year), it's freezing and horrible :frown:
:tongue: For some reason

It's nice here, but the weather is terrible. So humid that when it's slightly warm, it's like breathing soup and when it's cold and rainy (ie. 10 months of the year), it's freezing and horrible :frown:

I'm sick of the heat, So that sounds amazing to me :lol:
I'm sick of the heat, So that sounds amazing to me :lol:

Well then you have no excuse for not seeing me make an ass of myself on stage :tongue:
Well then you have no excuse for not seeing me make an ass of myself on stage :tongue:

As long as you pay for my flight tickets :tongue:

Are your poems like really depressing and dark?
As long as you pay for my flight tickets :tongue:

Are your poems like really depressing and dark?

Poems might be a bit of a stretch. I haven't written much poetry in years. I wrote a poem for a performance contest, kind of sarcastically making fun of the stereotypical performance poet as a joke. I didn't expect to get through to the final and especially not to win :colondollar: so now I have to write some more poems to perform, but I think they'll mostly be light-hearted. Maybe one or two serious-ish poems.

I'm (kind of) a performance poet: I have no money to pay for flights :tongue:
Poems might be a bit of a stretch. I haven't written much poetry in years. I wrote a poem for a performance contest, kind of sarcastically making fun of the stereotypical performance poet as a joke. I didn't expect to get through to the final and especially not to win :colondollar: so now I have to write some more poems to perform, but I think they'll mostly be light-hearted. Maybe one or two serious-ish poems.

I'm (kind of) a performance poet: I have no money to pay for flights :tongue:

wow,i really want to read it!
wow,i really want to read it!

It doesn't really work on the page though, it's really a performance piece, I go up and say it as one of those stereotypes.

Random fact: I have a hard time deciding if my favourite colour is green or blue.
Reply 253
I got told of at a football match once when I was about 7 for walking to the front of the stands and taking a picture. Apparently you had to stay seated the whole time. I felt terrible.
I want a lot of pets :smile:

Spoiler

Nice! I don't live in Ireland, but my grandad is Irish so I picked stuff up from him

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Nice! I don't live in Ireland, but my grandad is Irish so I picked stuff up from him

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sweet, what kind of stuff?
Sweet, what kind of stuff?

Mainly the folk music, but I've heard bits of the slam poetry

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Mainly the folk music, but I've heard bits of the slam poetry

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice :smile: Slam poetry really started in America and now it's international.It's really just another form of performance poetry, but there's a lot of great traditional Irish poetry out there too :smile:
Nice :smile: Slam poetry really started in America and now it's international.It's really just another form of performance poetry, but there's a lot of great traditional Irish poetry out there too :smile:

Yeah I know. Didn't the idea for rap come from slam poetry?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest