The Student Room Group

According to the people on this forum, for a guy to just get an average girl..

Scroll to see replies

Basically, if you're a 3-6 out of 10, it's going to be difficult?
Original post by what is this
I agree they wouldn't go insane, there'd be mass suicide as they would not be able to handle the fact that there is literally zero attention from the opposite sex.

Providing statistics, study and reports = moronic. Seems legit.

Show me your evidence for girls being clinically insane and suicidal when they get no attention.
Original post by TolerantBeing
Speak for yourself and not your entire gender. A lot of guys would disagree with you mate.

Most guys chat a load of crap. They paint themselves as if they're banging a new girl everyday. In reality they're luck to get an obese girl once a year.
Original post by eggfriedrice
From my observations, I see a lot more very average guys with above average girls. In fact, I see very few average girls with above average guys, and hardly ever see a fat girl with a skinny guy. Oh but there are plenty of slim girls out there with chubby boyfriends.

LOL at this. The only fat guys with fit girls are mogule and guys with a lot of money or status. The fat guy is genetic thrash even in the eyes of fat women.

Men can never date up lol only on their same level or below.
It's because you have no response to this in light of facts, studies, reports and experiments which validate my theories.

Inb4 '' I only go for personality and intelligence''

LOL.

Are you a virgin by any chance?
To be completely honest OP, you come across as having a really bad attitude, which is really unattractive to have regardless of all this looks and rating nonsense. Sincerely hope that you feel better though, - chill man, you'll find a girl eventually
Original post by Cassadee
You have an astonishing sense of entitlement :smile: when you talk about women that way what do you expect? Should we bow down to you and feel honoured, because you've given us some attention.

Lol right here she has confirmed that average guys are genetic thrash in the eyes of even average women. Legit. Yet you will 100% feel entitled to the 9/10 male model LOL.

Haha why would I mistake being a dick for confidence? Like for example, you're not displaying confidence, you're being a dick. It's fairly easy to tell the difference.

It's called the halo effect. I've seen Male model looking guys come out with the biggest load of **** and still get girls because looks > all.

Original post by andrew2209
Basically, if you're a 3-6 out of 10, it's going to be difficult?

Yup if you're a 3-6 you're best bet are fat girls. The difference in quality of life between only a 6 and a 7 is worlds apart. It's a huge difference.
Original post by Drewski
Show me your evidence for girls being clinically insane and suicidal when they get no attention.

It's called hyperbole.
LOL COMPLETELY IGNORED ANY OF MY STUDIES AND SPOUTED OFF YOUR OWN BELIEFS WITHOUT ANY PROOF.

LOL at women going for someone below them in the looks scale. This is hilarity :lol:

I'll give you some tasty research when my internet improves don't worry sweetie.

And I think the concept is so hilarious to you because I reckon you think you are more attractive than you actually are, and go for better looking girls than you really should be going for, get rejected and think 'oh darn these girls only go above their station!.' When the truth is, that person is you. Put a pic up :smile:
It's called hyperbole.

No, you said you're backing things up with stats, numbers and studies.

I'm waiting.

Or are you admitting you're chatting BS?
Original post by gazebi
To be completely honest OP, you come across as having a really bad attitude, which is really unattractive to have regardless of all this looks and rating nonsense. Sincerely hope that you feel better though, - chill man, you'll find a girl eventually

Lol I've accepted my place as genetic thrash I want to get everyone else out of the delusion.

Also I've noticed even girls with 20 posts all have at least 4/5 followers, no doubt all men desperately trying to get a hello, but the male posters with a lot of insightful posts have at most 10 followers LOL the attention women get every second truly is astounding.
(edited 9 years ago)
Lol, i agree that girls are pickier etc but the rest is bull. You rarely see an average girl with a better looking, confident, 6ft ripped guy
Most guys chat a load of crap. They paint themselves as if they're banging a new girl everyday. In reality they're luck to get an obese girl once a year.

LOL at this. The only fat guys with fit girls are mogule and guys with a lot of money or status. The fat guy is genetic thrash even in the eyes of fat women.

Men can never date up lol only on their same level or below.

You must have read my post wrong, I am not saying super fat ugly old guys with model girlfriends, I am saying very average guys (even nerdy guys) with above average girlfriends (I don't mean they look like models, but they generally look good, putting it in your terms - 6+/10). What I am saying is that I have noticed MANY guys dating up, and MANY girls dating down, but not vice versa.
And fair enough, a fat guy maybe considered "trash" to girls, but hey, what about those overweight girls that guys don't even give a second glance at?
I've accepted my place as genetic thrash I want to get everyone else out of the delusion.

aka

"I'm depressed and I want to be a dick to everyone else, too and I'm obviously the only person ever in history to say this and I'm therefore a genius"
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by TolerantBeing
I'll give you some tasty research when my internet improves don't worry sweetie.

And I think the concept is so hilarious to you because I reckon you think you are more attractive than you actually are, and go for better looking girls than you really should be going for, get rejected and think 'oh darn these girls only go above their station!.' When the truth is, that person is you. Put a pic up :smile:

LOL I've admitted several times in this thread I'm a 3-4/10 and all I look for is a girl who's fit [since I'm muscular and big plus 6'3''] yet the most I've got is eye contact once from an obese girl at a club.
Original post by Drewski
No, you said you're backing things up with stats, numbers and studies.

I'm waiting.

Or are you admitting you're chatting BS?

I'm backing up the general gist of my argument with actual stats, numbers and studies as seen in my OP.
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Are you a virgin by any chance?

Isn't that much obvious ? I don't disagree that OP is a bit nonsensical and is over exaggerating in much of what he's said but all this Turbo Virgin , Super Virgin , OP you are a Virgin therefore your points are invalid , LOL Virgin , HAHAH OP is a virgin - **** is getting real tiring.
I'm backing up the general gist of my argument with actual stats, numbers and studies as seen in my OP.

But then you bring in your hyperbole which undermines that and makes you sound like the utter tool you undoubtedly are.
Original post by eggfriedrice
You must have read my post wrong, I am not saying super fat ugly old guys with model girlfriends, I am saying very average guys (even nerdy guys) with above average girlfriends (I don't mean they look like models, but they generally look good, putting it in your terms - 6+/10). What I am saying is that I have noticed MANY guys dating up, and MANY girls dating down, but not vice versa.
And fair enough, a fat guy maybe considered "trash" to girls, but hey, what about those overweight girls that guys don't even give a second glance at?

Have you seen any fat girl's instagram, facebook etc account? 100's of likes by desperate, perfectly fit males. Lol if you think guys don't even give fat girls a glance. A fat girl still gets more attention from the opposite sex than a guy who's a 5/10.
Reply 116
Ok, pretty much every guy on this thread has said you are wrong. Now either every man on this thread is a wealthy 9/10 superman, or your worldview is flawed. If things were as bad as you are saying you wouldn't be arguing alone against everybody saying you are wrong. If you can't get women it is your own fault, stop shifting the blame.
Original post by blueskyblue
Isn't that much obvious ? I don't disagree that OP is a bit nonsensical and is over exaggerating in much of what he's said but all this Turbo Virgin , Super Virgin , OP you are a Virgin therefore your points are invalid , LOL Virgin , HAHAH OP is a virgin - **** is getting real tiring.

I asked a simple question. And I wouldn't need to say it if we didn't have scores of thirsty men who've never even kissed a woman thinking they're some kind of relationship master with an insight into how women think
Lol I've accepted my place as genetic thrash I want to get everyone else out of the delusion.

Also I've noticed even girls with 20 posts all have at least 4/5 followers and even the male posters with a lot of insightful posts have at most 10 followers LOL the attention women get every second truly is astounding.

You're worried about literally nothing. This is so trivial.. i mean, followers on thestudentroom? who gives a damn?

Don't be sure that every woman gets attention okay? You come off to me as a whiny guy who won't quit complaining. It's fine to have self-pity every now and then and expressing it is somewhat healthy, but eventually you are the only one who needs to get up, be mature and do something about it. You can't sit around and sulk and blame everything on girls and then wonder why girls don't like you when you look down upon fat girls and have such a shallow outlook. Your actions speak volumes, so pick yourself up lad and do something. There are plenty of wonderful and diverse women out there with equally diverse outlooks but if you just generalise everyone you won't get anywhere. Your attitude is tiring.
Have you seen any fat girl's instagram, facebook etc account? 100's of likes by desperate, perfectly fit males. Lol if you think guys don't even give fat girls a glance. A fat girl still gets more attention from the opposite sex than a guy who's a 5/10.

Some guys are attracted to fat girls.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending