The Student Room Group

is this not the most aesthetic male body? (n-n-no nuthug)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by chukster97
You can tell he skipped leg day

of course he did, look at thsoe toothpicks!

Original post by zKlown
Never get the obsession with Zyzz

But yeah his physique is impressive.

People always say yeah he was on the gear, you do know you still have to put in hard work even on steroids yeah?

Clearly, but to say it was due to genetics (of course an element) alone is silly.

As the OP said, "genetics of the gods".
Reply 42
Original post by BestProfileName
Clearly, but to say it was due to genetics (of course an element) alone is silly.

He did have good genetics.

Genetics of Gods may be a bit far though
These guys are nice and big, definitely what I like but that big back guys is just a little too scary. The first guy is OK definitely not god like genetics or aesthetics or whatever.
****ing stunning body. But wtf is going on with his hair. :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by zKlown
He did have good genetics.

Genetics of Gods may be a bit far though

I don't recall denying, nor even implying that he did not. All I am saying is that, as you then go on to say, there is no way you can claim he has genetics of elite calibre based on the fact that he pumped himself with so much steroids that he died of a heart attack at 22. I have not bothered to identify if it was causal, but it's certainly highly suspicious.

Someone with genetics of the gods? George Saint-Pierre.
Reply 46
I don't recall denying, nor even implying that he did not. All I am saying is that, as you then go on to say, there is no way you can claim he has genetics of elite calibre based on the fact that he pumped himself with so much steroids that he died of a heart attack at 22. I have not bothered to identify if it was causal, but it's certainly highly suspicious.

Someone with genetics of the gods? George Saint-Pierre.

I'm glad we've reached this agreement
You know what happens when you take steroids guys :eek:
Reply 48

god you lot are dumb, by 'genetics' i mean the shapes of his muscle bellies and his muscle insertions are very unique
Reply 49
zyzz brahhhhhhh
Zyzz is worth looking at. His head, features, shoulders, and torso have a size that attracts attention; their proportions to each other made an effect which in any male at any place would justify more than the term handsome - in his later years, he is likely to become to be known beyond his local world, the word "Roman" will be used in descriptions of him.

His legs bore out the striking and agreeable proportions of his body; and his lightness on his feet, his erectness, his easy bearing, add to the impression of physical grace and virility. His suppleness, combined with his bigness of frame, and his large, wide-set rather glowing eyes, heavy black hair, and markedly bronze complexion give him some of the handsomeness of an Indian. His courtesy as he surrenders bodybuilding advice to fellow miscer's suggests genuine friendliness towards all mankind. His voice is noticeably resonant, masculine, warm. His pleasure in the attentions of the bootblack's whisk reflect a consciousness about clothes unusual in an Australian man. His manner, as he bestows a tip suggested generous good-nature, a wish to give pleasure, based on physical well-being and a sincere kindliness of heart.
Reply 51
Gaaaaaay.
Original post by Doob
god you lot are dumb, by 'genetics' i mean the shapes of his muscle bellies and his muscle insertions are very unique

lol? How is it unique? Type "men on steroids" into google and there are a bunch of them. He just happens to have gone for the ripped look as opposed to the ripped + bulky look.

No doubt good genetics but there is no way anyone can ascertain that they're impeccable, given his steroid-ridden story.

"muscle bellies". Yes, you're not the dumb one.
Most people (read: gurlz) prefer Brad Pitt in Fight Club

or

Chris Hemsworth

Or the new Superman

etc
Reply 54
Serge_nubret11.jpg

Serge Nubret, I believe, had the most aesthetic physique of any person ever to live.
Reply 55
lol? How is it unique? Type "men on steroids" into google and there are a bunch of them. He just happens to have gone for the ripped look as opposed to the ripped + bulky look.

No doubt good genetics but there is no way anyone can ascertain that they're impeccable, given his steroid-ridden story.

"muscle bellies". Yes, you're not the dumb one.

From the Medical Dictionary, Belly: The fleshy, contractile part of a muscle.

explain how this statement was dumb then?

zyzz has unique shaped muscle bellies, im not even sure you know anything about bodybuilding in particular if you think he has an average 'steroid' physique

by genetics, we are talking about his muscle bellies, not ability to build muscle you dumbass
(edited 9 years ago)
lettuce be reality though frank zane had the one true GOAT aesthetic physique

Original post by Doob

zyzz has unique shaped muscle bellies, im not even sure you know anything about bodybuilding in particular if you think he has an average 'steroid' physique

by genetics, we are talking about his muscle bellies, not ability to build muscle you dumbass

They're called abs you 48kg bench pressing noob.
Original post by Doob

Hi, kid.

Lesson number one for you: reading comprehension
I never said he was average; I said his genetics must at least be good (i.e. better than average) in order for him to have a physique that looked that good; I merely called into question whether or not his genes could be described, metaphorically, as those "of the gods", considering that...Well you get the point.

Lesson number two for you: grammar
As someone has already said, the correct term, or shorthand in this case, would be "abs" - abdominal muscles, basically. "bellies" would be the plural of "belly" - unless you think he has multiple bellies, you're not using the right word.

Lesson number three for you: politeness
You should try and be a little more polite when you disagree with someone - this is especially the case when you make a fool of yourself in the process.

I am sorry to have called into question the methods by which your dream boyfriend achieved his physique. If it makes you feel better, I think he looks lovely.
Reply 59
Hi, kid.

Lesson number one for you: reading comprehension
I never said he was average; I said his genetics must at least be good (i.e. better than average) in order for him to have a physique that looked that good; I merely called into question whether or not his genes could be described, metaphorically, as those "of the gods", considering that...Well you get the point.

Lesson number two for you: grammar
As someone has already said, the correct term, or shorthand in this case, would be "abs" - abdominal muscles, basically. "bellies" would be the plural of "belly" - unless you think he has multiple bellies, you're not using the right word.

Lesson number three for you: politeness
You should try and be a little more polite when you disagree with someone - this is especially the case when you make a fool of yourself in the process.

I am sorry to have called into question the methods by which your dream boyfriend achieved his physique. If it makes you feel better, I think he looks lovely.

You lot have a piss poor understanding of anatomy in general, a muscle 'belly' is the portion of the muscle that gives it its distinctive 'bulging' shape, yet somehow you have managed to confuse this with his actually belly/torso... I wasn't talking about his abs/belly, i was talking about the shapes of his muscle bellies, meaning his deltoids, pecs etc...

What planet are you on? I even gave you the correct anatomical definition of what a muscle belly is, yet you still didn't understand.

You have no place i this argument clearly.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest