The Student Room Group

According to the people on this forum, for a guy to just get an average girl..

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Drewski
But then you bring in your hyperbole which undermines that and makes you sound like the utter tool you undoubtedly are.

17k posts yet only 14 followers?

:lol:

How does it feel that girls with 100 posts have 5 times as many followers as you? There right there my theories are proven yet you still cannot open your eyes.
Original post by lucaf
Ok, pretty much every guy on this thread has said you are wrong. Now either every man on this thread is a wealthy 9/10 superman, or your worldview is flawed. If things were as bad as you are saying you wouldn't be arguing alone against everybody saying you are wrong. If you can't get women it is your own fault, stop shifting the blame.

Most guys chat a load of air to come across as 'alpha' LOL. Most guys are too blind to open their eyes or they do agree with me but don't want to face the backlash like I am.
Original post by gazebi
x

Don't waste your time, the guy's not here for an actual debate or conversation.
Original post by what is this
X .

Dude if your looking in a club first of all your going to the wrong places.

Second of all , I've noticed you seem to point out your ethnicity as a disadvantage several times , if my presumption is correct that you want attention from white girls , then being of an ethnic background is by no means a disadvantage . Well it kind of depends , what ethnicity are you ? I've seen ethnic guys from all kind of backgrounds get with banging white girls , because they are well groomed , attractive personalities , some where even below average looks.

Ugly people get in relationships , ****ty attitude negative knobs who go looking for relationships in a club don't
17k posts yet only 14 followers?

:lol:

How does it feel that girls with 100 posts have 5 times as many followers as you? There right there my theories are proven yet you still cannot open your eyes.

Feels fine because I'm not someone who's so pathetically limited in life that I'm justifying that life through an online persona. If anything, I'd prefer 0. I don't want followers.

And if I was, I'd acknowledge the fact that I have the highest rep on the site...

Don't project your many failings and your abundant inadequacies on other people. It ain't gonna work.
Lol right here she has confirmed that average guys are genetic thrash in the eyes of even average women. Legit. Yet you will 100% feel entitled to the 9/10 male model LOL.

It's called the halo effect. I've seen Male model looking guys come out with the biggest load of **** and still get girls because looks > all.

Yup if you're a 3-6 you're best bet are fat girls. The difference in quality of life between only a 6 and a 7 is worlds apart. It's a huge difference.

It's called hyperbole.

Why would I feel in the slightest bit entitled to a male model? You're generalising,
Some women are only interested in looks, some men are only interested in looks.
If anything your stats reflect the opposite of what you're arguing
Men rate more women medium to attractive but only go for the most attractive girls
Women rate more mens appearance low to medium but go for any type of guy.
So really that suggests women place less emphasis on looks than men do.
Re-evaluate your life OP you're bitter attitude won't get you anywhere with women, clearly still a virgin.
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
I asked a simple question. And I wouldn't need to say it if we didn't have scores of thirsty men who've never even kissed a woman thinking they're some kind of relationship master with an insight into how women think

Its intent was quite obvious.

Well if they were attractive ( in lots of different ways ) they probably wouldn't be ranting anyway , although they aren't relationship masters some of what they say is true.

Its better to try and emphasize with their situation and try and put them on the right path then troll them.
Original post by gazebi
You're worried about literally nothing. This is so trivial.. i mean, followers on thestudentroom? who gives a damn?

Don't be sure that every woman gets attention okay? You come off to me as a whiny guy who won't quit complaining. It's fine to have self-pity every now and then and expressing it is somewhat healthy, but eventually you are the only one who needs to get up, be mature and do something about it. You can't sit around and sulk and blame everything on girls and then wonder why girls don't like you when you look down upon fat girls and have such a shallow outlook. Your actions speak volumes, so pick yourself up lad and do something. There are plenty of wonderful and diverse women out there with equally diverse outlooks but if you just generalise everyone you won't get anywhere. Your attitude is tiring.

I've said it before I am a top 5 uni graduate in a STEM subject with a grad job, am 6'3'' with a sick body and can converse perfectly fine with other men [and women of course]. Women still don't care.

Not counting looks I am basically in the top 2% of males my age already.

counting looks I'm in the bottom 2%.
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Some guys are attracted to fat girls.

Yes but 0 girls are attracted to fat guys. EVEN FAT GIRLS AREN'T ATTRACTED TO FAT GUYS. LOL.
Original post by DeceitfulDove
What a waste of time. I could deffs have eaten another Magnum in that minute. You cost me a Magnum, OP :eyeball:

You can have one of my oranges if you want. :wink:
Original post by Drewski
Don't waste your time, the guy's not here for an actual debate or conversation.

Ahah i get too involved sometimes...... thanks for reminding me :smile:
Original post by blueskyblue
Its intent was quite obvious.

Well if they were attractive ( in lots of different ways ) they probably wouldn't be ranting anyway , although they aren't relationship masters some of what they say is true.

Its better to try and emphasize with their situation and try and put them on the right path then troll them.

I'd have more sympathy if they weren't being misogynistic.

I've said it before I am a top 5 uni graduate in a STEM subject with a grad job, am 6'3'' with a sick body and can converse perfectly fine with other men [and women of course]. Women still don't care.

Yes but 0 girls are attracted to fat guys. EVEN FAT GIRLS AREN'T ATTRACTED TO FAT GUYS. LOL.

Some girls like fat guys! Everyone likes different things.
LOL I've admitted several times in this thread I'm a 3-4/10 and all I look for is a girl who's fit [since I'm muscular and big plus 6'3''] yet the most I've got is eye contact once from an obese girl at a club.

I'm backing up the general gist of my argument with actual stats, numbers and studies as seen in my OP.

You can't be that bad if you're muscular and 6 foot 3 :lolwut:

Especially in a club where the lights are dark and you can't see faces that clearly. I honestly reckon it's the way you act, maybe the way you dress as well, but I think your behaviour may be off putting. I wish you'd believe me when I say how important behaviour is!

Although I suppose it's easier to blame your looks rather than your person.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 131

Most guys chat a load of air to come across as 'alpha' LOL. Most guys are too blind to open their eyes or they do agree with me but don't want to face the backlash like I am.

I haven't seen many guys on this thread claiming they are alphas. I am willing to admit I have only slept with two girls (both within relationships), but according to your messed up ideas that is two more than I should have. You are not a martyr, you are not a revolutionary, you are a bitter virgin. Most guys aren't complaining because we don't feel the need to, those who do complain are generally trying to make themselves feel better by blaming others for their own failings.
LOL I've admitted several times in this thread I'm a 3-4/10 and all I look for is a girl who's fit [since I'm muscular and big plus 6'3''] yet the most I've got is eye contact once from an obese girl at a club.

Brah, if this is true then there is three possibilities:

1) you're not even a 3-4/10
2) you're creepy
3) your game is awful
Original post by blueskyblue
Dude if your looking in a club first of all your going to the wrong places.

True but then again 99% of girls go to clubs, it's a good indicator of what the average woman does and is like.

Second of all , I've noticed you seem to point out your ethnicity as a disadvantage several times , if my presumption is correct that you want attention from white girls , then being of an ethnic background is by no means a disadvantage .

I don't want attention from white girls who hate my race lol, even girls my own ethnicity don't like me and it's because average looking white guys have found a new niche and that is ethnic girls. Ethnic girls crave white guys for that status boost so now they've started dating them and ignoring ethnic guys unless they're really good looking of course.
Well it kind of depends , what ethnicity are you ? I've seen ethnic guys from all kind of backgrounds get with banging white girls , because they are well groomed , attractive personalities , some where even below average looks.

Sure I've also seen ethnic guys banging white girls but in my experience they've almost always been 8+/10 male model tier looking.

Original post by Drewski
Feels fine because I'm not someone who's so pathetically limited in life that I'm justifying that life through an online persona. If anything, I'd prefer 0. I don't want followers.

And if I was, I'd acknowledge the fact that I have the highest rep on the site...

Don't project your many failings and your abundant inadequacies on other people. It ain't gonna work.

How does it feel that if a girl started posting as much as you do she'd surpass you in reps in 5000 posts? :lol:

Most girls don't have the time though as they're too busy getting plowed by male models while you waste your time here telling how alpha you are :lol:
TL:biggrin:R

To be fair on women, Elliot Rodgers was not an ugly guy, and he faced a lot of rejection from girls.
Who gives a **** anyway literally GET OVER IT everyone ends up the same in the end elderly, saggy and eventually dead being sexually attractive happens for a max of 30 years out of your life. Whats more important is ending up with someone you click with and get on on with emotionally.
Original post by TolerantBeing
You can't be that bad if you're muscular and 6 foot 3 :lolwut:

It's also due to my ethnicity, even girls of my own ethnicity reject me because they want white guys lol.

Especially in a club where the lights are dark and you can't see faces that clearly. I honestly reckon it's the way you act, maybe the way you dress as well, but I think your behaviour may be off putting. I wish you'd believe me when I say how important behaviour is!

I dress like a man, not like a metrosexual LOL, I wear fitted clothes but nothing too extreme, I act like a man as well, I mean I don't have too much of a problem at all making friends so I can't say it's due to my behaviour, if it was I wouldn't have any friends. It's due to my 3/10 face and ethnicity.

Original post by lucaf
I haven't seen many guys on this thread claiming they are alphas. I am willing to admit I have only slept with two girls (both within relationships), but according to your messed up ideas that is two more than I should have. You are not a martyr, you are not a revolutionary, you are a bitter virgin. Most guys aren't complaining because we don't feel the need to, those who do complain are generally trying to make themselves feel better by blaming others for their own failings.

Lol at two girls in an LTR, that's exactly what I'd expect from an average guy. Wanna know how many guys those two girls friends have slept with? It'd blow your mind, they were having sex with a male model every weekend [This is if they're average looking and have a fit body].
Original post by phish food
Brah, if this is true then there is three possibilities:

1) you're not even a 3-4/10
2) you're creepy
3) your game is awful

Not creepy and 'game' is all a load of ****.

If I not even a 3-4 then feelsbadman.
Original post by fat_hobbit
To be fair on women, Elliot Rodgers was not an ugly guy, and he faced a lot of rejection from girls.

Elliot Rodgers looked good but his main problem was his mental health. The guy legit spoke and acted like an idiot, he was clearly a case of someone whose mentality and mental health wasn't in the right place to get girls. If he acted just like a NORMAL person he'd be getting girls no doubt.
Original post by vickidc18
Who gives a **** anyway literally GET OVER IT everyone ends up the same in the end elderly, saggy and eventually dead being sexually attractive happens for a max of 30 years out of your life. Whats more important is ending up with someone you click with and get on on with emotionally.

Lol at settling down with a girl whose gone through 100+ male model cocks while you were on the sidelines getting nothing.
True but then again 99% of girls go to clubs, it's a good indicator of what the average woman does and is like.

I don't want attention from white girls who hate my race lol, even girls my own ethnicity don't like me and it's because average looking white guys have found a new niche and that is ethnic girls. Ethnic girls crave white guys for that status boost so now they've started dating them and ignoring ethnic guys unless they're really good looking of course.

Sure I've also seen ethnic guys banging white girls but in my experience they've almost always been 8+/10 male model tier looking.

How does it feel that if a girl started posting as much as you do she'd surpass you in reps in 5000 posts? :lol:

Most girls don't have the time though as they're too busy getting plowed by male models while you waste your time here telling how alpha you are :lol:

1) I don't club

2) my boyfriend is a different race to my own race (he is really attractive though

3) I post as much as him and don't have as many reps. Neither of us care about reps because were not sad

Right let's break this down shall we.

top 5 uni graduate in a STEM subject

So are many others.

am 6'3'' with a sick body

There are a lot of guys who go the gym.

Money/status only matters if you have a bit of fame.

Look at Ronaldo who played for Brazil, ugly ****. But he dated models.

You are a grad with a grad job. It's kind of expected for guys to get a grad job in this day and age. I don't know how much you are earning, but I doubt it's 6 figures.

So no you are not 2%.

Finally, you cited Tinder/online dating.

That is your problem. You can't tell a lot about people online through such apps. Whereas if you met a girl at a house party, you will have a better chance in expressing yourself. If she meets you through a friend, she's less inclined to be a bitch out of politeness. That's where you work your magic.

You are looking in the wrong places.

With all that said, I do feel that women have it easier, but that is down to supply and demand.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply