The Student Room Group

According to the people on this forum, for a guy to just get an average girl..

Scroll to see replies

This is probably one of the biggest piles of **** I've read on here. Way to generalise, OP.
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
1) I don't club

2) my boyfriend is a different race to my own race (he is really attractive though

3) I post as much as him and don't have as many reps. Neither of us care about reps because were not sad

Read: He's a 9/10 male model.

so why am I not surprised that he's a different race? That's exactly what I said LOL.
Original post by what is this
True but then again 99% of girls go to clubs, it's a good indicator of what the average woman does and is like.

:confused: I'd take you a lot more serious if you stopped coming out with **** like this , clubs are seen as distasteful and boring to a lot of people , myself not being one of them . Its not a good indicator at all.

I don't want attention from white girls who hate my race lol, even girls my own ethnicity don't like me and it's because average looking white guys have found a new niche and that is ethnic girls. Ethnic girls crave white guys for that status boost so now they've started dating them and ignoring ethnic guys unless they're really good looking of course.

Not all white girls are racist though , you see more and more white girls with ethnic guys these days . Black ? Indian ? East Asian ?

Sure I've also seen ethnic guys banging white girls but in my experience they've almost always been 8+/10 male model tier looking.

That is bull **** , your making yourself look like an idiot .

How does it feel that if a girl started posting as much as you do she'd surpass you in reps in 5000 posts? :lol:

I don't care at all , its true , girls have it better in the dating game . If you stop being one of the beggars and start being one of those offering value ( by that I mean your personality , attitude , £ , looks - you might be ugly but take care of yourself atleast ) your opportunities will sky rocket . You probably come off really desperate.

Most girls don't have the time though as they're too busy getting plowed by male models while you waste your time here telling how alpha you are :lol:

Why do I care what girl is getting ploughed by a model ? Any woman with self respect isn't going to get with a guy purely because of looks , a relationship won't last with purely looks , you have a lot of growing up to do

Oo
How does it feel that if a girl started posting as much as you do she'd surpass you in reps in 5000 posts? :lol:

Most girls don't have the time though as they're too busy getting plowed by male models while you waste your time here telling how alpha you are :lol:

Unlike you, I don't care.

It's the internet. It's not real. It doesn't matter.

Once again, stop projecting your feelings of inadequacy onto others.
Elliot Rodgers looked good but his main problem was his mental health. The guy legit spoke and acted like an idiot, he was clearly a case of someone whose mentality and mental health wasn't in the right place to get girls. If he acted just like a NORMAL person he'd be getting girls no doubt.

Lol at settling down with a girl whose gone through 100+ male model cocks while you were on the sidelines getting nothing.

99.9999 % of girls havent been through 100 male model cocks, I don't know where you get this statistic from?
Read: He's a 9/10 male model.

so why am I not surprised that he's a different race? That's exactly what I said LOL.

Aside from that, everything else you've said I countered.

Also, why does it shock you women will only date men they find attractive? He has loads of girls begging to go out with him so it's not like he's had to settle or anything is it
Reply 146
Funny but true.

Original post by Eva.Gregoria
Ok now you've posted this, what were you hoping to achieve?

Posted from TSR Mobile

We could ask the same about your post, wouldn't you say?
Some of the OP is rubbish, but there is an element of truth behind some of it.
Original post by fat_hobbit
Right let's break this down shall we.

So are many others.

True but then again you can say the same thing to a male model, so are there other 'male models'

There are a lot of guys who go the gym.

6'3'' is in the top 2 percentile for height, guys who are 6'3'' and well built is even less, probably something like 0.2% of the population.

You are a grad with a grad job. It's kind of expected for guys to get a grad job in this day and age. I don't know how much you are earning, but I doubt it's 6 figures.

Potential to earn 6 figures within 5 years/

[QUOTE]Finally, you cited Tinder/online dating.

That is your problem. You can't tell a lot about people online through such apps. Whereas if you met a girl at a house party, you will have a better chance in expressing yourself.
I concede the fact that for average guys social circle game is only legit game but even then only with girls looks matched.

I just get pissed off when guys offer bogus advice such as confidence and personality LOL.

With all that said, I do feel that women have it easier, but that is down to supply and demand.

Women have it thousand times easier.

I'd trade all my achievements and 5 inches of height for a male model face but being broke. It'd be so much easier it's not even funny. You'd be bringing girls home every day of the week without even opening your mouth.
Original post by Drewski
Unlike you, I don't care.

It's the internet. It's not real. It doesn't matter.

Once again, stop projecting your feelings of inadequacy onto others.

It's the reality of how much harder you have it and women don't.
Reply 149

Lol at two girls in an LTR, that's exactly what I'd expect from an average guy. Wanna know how many guys those two girls friends have slept with? It'd blow your mind, they were having sex with a male model every weekend [This is if they're average looking and have a fit body].

first one was a virgin, the one I am currently with has had sex with one other guy (her ex). I don't understand how you convince yourself of this garbage. Most of my female friends have had more boyfriends than ONS's
Reply 150
Is this simply supposed to be a dig at women?

And just 10 minutes to get ready before we leave the house?? Are you Kidding me??
Elliot Rodgers looked good but his main problem was his mental health. The guy legit spoke and acted like an idiot, he was clearly a case of someone whose mentality and mental health wasn't in the right place to get girls. If he acted just like a NORMAL person he'd be getting girls no doubt.

And your mental health is ok? You clearly have an inferiority complex due to your race, as well as a sense of entitlement.

Anyway, I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

Yes, race matters, there is plenty of sociological research conducted about this topic. So if you are average and ethnic, you basically need to get girls in a different way.

Amass a lot of friends - so that when you do meet a girl through a friend, he/she will vouch for you. This is how I got girls, in clubs/online not very good - actually today I got unmatched on Tinder after saying "hello nice to meet you. How was your day?"

You have to accept things for what they are. Life is not fair, and there are plenty of shallow people out there.
Original post by vickidc18
99.9999 % of girls havent been through 100 male model cocks, I don't know where you get this statistic from?

Lol I'll tell you how, just wear make up, heels and go to your local nightclub today.

sit back and watch how many male models approach you. This is considering that you're at least average looking and not fat.
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister

Also, why does it shock you women will only date men they find attractive?

It's not that, it's the fact that 5/10 average women FEEL ENTITLED to a male model 9/10.
He has loads of girls begging to go out with him so it's not like he's had to settle or anything is it

Somehow I doubt a guy with 17k posts is that attractive but if he is this is just further proof about what I'm talking about.

You are plain and average yet are dating a legit 8+/10 male model. LOL at anyone then claiming that through relationships you can get a girl on your looks level.

Lol why haven't I killed myself yet?
I never really understood the practice of calling people x/10s...
Lol I'll tell you how, just wear make up, heels and go to your local nightclub today.

sit back and watch how many male models approach you. This is considering that you're at least average looking and not fat.

It's not that, it's the fact that 5/10 average women FEEL ENTITLED to a male model 9/10.

Somehow I doubt a guy with 17k posts is that attractive but if he is this is just further proof about what I'm talking about.

You are plain and average yet are dating a legit 8+/10 male model. LOL at anyone then claiming that through relationships you can get a girl on your looks level.

Lol why haven't I killed myself yet?

What ethnicity are you if you don't mind me asking?
Original post by fat_hobbit
And your mental health is ok? You clearly have an inferiority complex due to your race, as well as a sense of entitlement.

Lol I don't have an inferiority complex, I'm proud of my race, that still doesn't mean I can't call our racist people.

I don't have a sense of entitlement, I don't believe I deserve girls [yet many girls do believe they deserve a male model even if they're fat themselves], I do call out the pickup fraud and game frauds and the women who complain about how hard they have it in dating [****ing lol at such a suggestion].

Anyway, I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

Yes, race matters, there is plenty of sociological research conducted about this topic. So if you are average and ethnic, you basically need to get girls in a different way.

Amass a lot of friends - so that when you do meet a girl through a friend, he/she will vouch for you. This is how I got girls, in clubs/online not very good - actually today I got unmatched on Tinder after saying "hello nice to meet you. How was your day?"

You have to accept things for what they are. Life is not fair, and there are plenty of shallow people out there.

Are you also ethnic? Tinder and online dating are useless if you're ethnic and average.

Social circle game is legit but it only gives you a looks matched girl with make up on. Why all that hassle when all what a girl has to do is wear some make up, not be fat and go home with a male model? Lol.
True but then again you can say the same thing to a male model, so are there other 'male models'

Male models are very physically attractive though. They also have status, not everyone can say there were modelling at the london fashion week. They also do a job which women can relate too - fashion.

6'3'' is in the top 2 percentile for height, guys who are 6'3'' and well built is even less, probably something like 0.2% of the population.

Again, not unique. And if I am honest, height is really overrated as a physical attribute.

Tom Cruise, not the tallest guy ever, but very good looking.

Potential to earn 6 figures within 5 years/

You are not there yet.

It's like saying Arsenal have the potential to win the premiership, but if they do is another story.

And how the **** is someone on Tinder going to know you are worth 6 figures anyway?
just gonna but in here and say. At least for me. If you are a 6/10 but are charming and confident and have a good body in terms of sexyness you are probably an 7 or 8 out of 10
Nobody has to settle for anyone they don't find attractive, but having unrealistic standards or heightened self worth won't help you. If you're a 6/10, nobody's stopping you going for a 9/10, but limiting yourself to only 9/10's and blaming others for your failings is the wrong attitude.
Well I only go for personality and intelligence :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending