The Student Room Group

According to the people on this forum, for a guy to just get an average girl..

Scroll to see replies

Original post by what is this
Lol I'll tell you how, just wear make up, heels and go to your local nightclub today.

sit back and watch how many male models approach you. This is considering that you're at least average looking and not fat.

It's not that, it's the fact that 5/10 average women FEEL ENTITLED to a male model 9/10.

Somehow I doubt a guy with 17k posts is that attractive but if he is this is just further proof about what I'm talking about.

You are plain and average yet are dating a legit 8+/10 male model. LOL at anyone then claiming that through relationships you can get a girl on your looks level.

Lol why haven't I killed myself yet?

He doesn't have 17knposts. Also in your opinion I'm "plain and average looking" yet I'm obviously not in his, therefore, your opinion on our relationship is worthless, and just proves what I'm saying about attractiveness being subjective
Original post by fat_hobbit
Male models are very physically attractive though.

And that is exactly the point I'm making. Face > All.

The only thing which can compete with face is money and status [footballer, actor]. In fact I'd say having status is better than having good looks but the average person is more likely to be good looking than to have a lot of status.

Again, not unique. And if I am honest, height is really overrated as a physical attribute.

Top 0.2% is not unique? Lol/

Tom Cruise, not the tallest guy ever, but very good looking.

Looks > All

You are not there yet.

It's like saying Arsenal have the potential to win the premiership, but if they do is another story.

True but there is a lot of potential I'm harnessing.

And how the **** is someone on Tinder going to know you are worth 6 figures anyway?

But they will through social circle game. but I still get nothing lol I stopped trying 2 years ago though I don't give a **** about women, I just want to stop the delusional guys who preach ''confidence is everything'' and the girls who say how hard they find it that they can't find a guy [Read: How hard they find it that they can't find a male model to lock down into an LTR].
Original post by garfeeled
just gonna but in here and say. At least for me. If you are a 6/10 but are charming and confident and have a good body in terms of sexyness you are probably an 7 or 8 out of 10

Delusioncel detected.
Original post by The Socktor
I never really understood the practice of calling people x/10s...

Neither have I. its freaking ridiculous and awful.
Your bull**** is beginning to reeeally grate on me, and yet I can't look away.
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
He doesn't have 17knposts. Also in your opinion I'm "plain and average looking" yet I'm obviously not in his, therefore, your opinion on our relationship is worthless, and just proves what I'm saying about attractiveness being subjective

Who's your bf then?I thought it was Drewski.
Who's your bf then?I thought it was Drewski.

He isn't on TSR.
I have to be impressed though I haven't yet seen the typical ''Yo bro I know a short, fat, bald guy who gets all the ladies man, it's all about confidence''.

Maybe my preachings and theories are having an effect and people are waking up.

Looks theory trumps all.
And that is exactly the point I'm making. Face > All.

The only thing which can compete with face is money and status [footballer, actor]. In fact I'd say having status is better than having good looks but the average person is more likely to be good looking than to have a lot of status.

Which you don't have, so you are not top 2%.

Top 0.2% is not unique? Lol/

Looks > All

True but there is a lot of potential I'm harnessing.

No one gives a **** until you have made it.

Once you have made it, you are than top 2%.

I do start ups mate, every time I work on ideas, especially if they are good , there is that potential I could make it. But until I have created an app which people like and takes off, it is all talk. That's how people see it, either you are rich or not.

But they will through social circle game. but I still get nothing lol I stopped trying 2 years ago though I don't give a **** about women, I just want to stop the delusional guys who preach ''confidence is everything'' and the girls who say how hard they find it that they can't find a guy [Read: How hard they find it that they can't find a male model to lock down into an LTR].

Delusioncel detected.

You need to play social circle game, and just accept women have it easier.
(edited 9 years ago)

Delusioncel detected.

what does delusioncel mean. Because it is certainly not delusional after all that means that what i am saying is contrary to reality. Now i think we can all agree that sexyness is not solely based on appearance, it includes things such as confidence and humour and intelligence as well if they are good at sex.

In fact your own op outright states in order to get a girl you cant just be attractive you need to be

- Be charming
- Be edgy and have a mysterious/bad boy aura
- But at the same time also be a gentleman
- Also be confident

which are all things separate of appearance.

In addition i said, at least for me. So i am by no means claiming that this applies to all guys and gals.
Which you don't have, so you are not top 2%.

I said top 2% for my age, disregadring looks. How many 6'3'' guys with ripped bodies, top 5 graduate in STEM do you know? I've basically maxed out and done the best I can in everything under my control. Only going to Oxbridge/Cambridge would make it a better resume.

Also

every woman is a 5

cheats to look like a 7 [through make up]

and wants a 9/10 male model.

I said top 2% for my age, disregadring looks. How many 6'3'' guys with ripped bodies, top 5 graduate in STEM do you know? I've basically maxed out and done the best I can in everything under my control. Only going to Oxbridge/Cambridge would make it a better resume.

Also

every woman is a 5

How is EVERY woman a 5? We don't all look the same
Damn just imagine if there was some special effects that men had if they only needed to spend 30 minutes to apply and instantly they'd become sexually attractive to all women.

Why the **** is this so unfair? lol at confidence and personality crew being destroyed in this thread.

So you go on Tinder (or another dating app of your choice), how the **** are they going to know this? You know right, on Tinder, girls don't find it hard to get matches? So of course they will be picky, it's no different to if you had 5 conditional uni offers. They will size each one up.

You also don't seem to realise, there are bigger ballers then you out there, who are also single.

Also

every woman is a 5

So what are you going to do about it?

A lot of guys are in the same boat as you, just try your best.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
How is EVERY woman a 5? We don't all look the same

Women don't all look the same but two women can look different but still be average.

Obviously i didn't mean it to be taken literally but the vast majority of women look average [and so do vast majority of men].
So you go on Tinder (or another dating app of your choice), how the **** are they going to know this? You know right, on Tinder, girls don't find it hard to get matches?

No I meant as in social circle game, girls still disregard me and don't care lol. I'm telling you man, looks is everything. If you're a good looking male your life is an entirely different existence. I'd trade all of my degrees, height and body to be in the shoes of an 8/10 male model for just one day. All of it.

You also don't seem to realise, there are bigger ballers then you out there, who are also single.

Of course there are guys my age who are rich off mummy and daddy's money but I'm far above average though not counting looks.
Women don't all look the same but two women can look different but still be average.

Obviously i didn't mean it to be taken literally but the vast majority of women look average [and so do vast majority of men].

Obviously the vast majority of people look average
No I meant as in social circle game, girls still disregard me and don't care lol. I'm telling you man, looks is everything. If you're a good looking male your life is an entirely different existence. I'd trade all of my degrees, height and body to be in the shoes of an 8/10 male model for just one day. All of it.

Well you must be doing something that is off putting.

I got all of my GFs that way, and I am an average pakistani male, who doesn't have a good body. (skinny). I am shorter than you as well, 5 ft 11. Been with Russians, French, British girls. Had a lot of eastern europeans ask me out (poles, latvians etc)

I don't know if your friends are helping, but most of my friends did. They would do things like put a good word in for me with the girl, encourage her etc. I suspect that you might be at the bottom of the barrel in your social circle. You know, the number filler.

Of course there are guys my age who are rich off mummy and daddy's money but I'm far above average though not counting looks.

It could also be that your sense of entitlement is what is putting girls off.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 177
I have to be impressed though I haven't yet seen the typical ''Yo bro I know a short, fat, bald guy who gets all the ladies man, it's all about confidence''.

Maybe my preachings and theories are having an effect and people are waking up.

Looks theory trumps all.

Yes, that totally means people are coming around to your belief that average looking guys are doomed to either get fatties or stay virgins forever...
This thread makes me :laugh: so much!

I got all of my GFs that way, and I am an average pakistani male, who doesn't have a good body. (skinny). I am shorter than you as well, 5 ft 11. Been with Russians, French, British girls. Had a lot of eastern europeans ask me out (poles, latvians etc)

Pics? I doubt that you're the average Pakistani if you've been with Russians, french and British girls. You must look at least 7+/10. Also Eastern European girls look much hotter than British girls and Western girls in general [apart from Scandinavian girls].

It could also be that your sense of entitlement is what is putting girls off.

Well I mean I don't show any sense of entitlement to girls. Do you really think I go up to one and say ''yo you're mine and I deserve you'' ?!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending