The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by LostGear
Then pack your stuff girl! :biggrin:
Off to Uni! YOLO

That was cringey man, the word YOLO is banned from this thread henceforth :smug:

Original post by Mubariz
Yeah you shouldn't take too long.

Yeah, I'd make a list, of everything you want to take, it doesn't take long to pack, what if you need it again and you've packed it?
Just make sure you know where everything is that you want to pack so there isn't any rush.

I'd say maybe a week or two if pushing it before you're going.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think what I was worried about actually is buying the stuff I need not the actual packing of the things :dontknow:

I'll get started on my list :biggrin:

Original post by samba
Packing will take few hours lol. Do it a day or two before you go.

Yeah i get that now, packing itself doesn't take long but gathering all the stuff I actually need to pack and buying things should take at least a few weeks, no?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
That was cringey man, the word YOLO is banned from this thread henceforth :smug:

I think what I was worried about actually is buying the stuff I need not the actual packing of the things :dontknow:

I'll get started on my list :biggrin:

Yeah i get that now, packing itself doesn't take long but gathering all the stuff I actually need to pack and buying things should take at least a few weeks, no?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Buying things won't take long, unless you leave it to the last minute, never do that.

Great, I think it really helps so you don't forget anything :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Mubariz
Erm well I don't so...
And anyway, I doubt you'd be here if everybody loved you...

Baseball bat > golf club.

So okay
Posted from TSR Mobile

Why wouldn't I be here if everyone loves me? :smile:
Nah Golf club all the way bro
Original post by ozzie2
Why wouldn't I be here if everyone loves me? :smile:
Nah Golf club all the way bro

That doesn't make sense. You could be here to troll.
If everybody loves you, you'd be out, having a life :facepalm:

If it were a fight, a baseball bat would do more damage, especially a metal one.
On brainiac a cricket bat did the most damage so...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mubariz
Erm....

Thats not what I meant.

You are very dirty.

I'm a good boy, ask Eva :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Was just checking

That's splendid! We'll lightly prick your finger and if you could just sign the contract here with your blood, we'd be good to go :teeth:

You're a good boy :yep:

With a dirty mind :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep all good

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mubariz
Buying things won't take long, unless you leave it to the last minute, never do that.

Great, I think it really helps so you don't forget anything :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

When would you suggest I start buying stuff? I feel like I should begin now but I literally don't know where to start :no:

Posted from TSR Mobile
When would you suggest I start buying stuff? I feel like I should begin now but I literally don't know where to start :no:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's up to you, I usually go shopping a lot so I'd buy clothes and stuff whenever I see something I like but for toiletries or whatever I'd go maybe a week before I started packing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mubariz
That doesn't make sense. You could be here to troll.
If everybody loves you, you'd be out, having a life :facepalm:

If it were a fight, a baseball bat would do more damage, especially a metal one.
On brainiac a cricket bat did the most damage so...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have a life I just chose not to live it to the full haha. But No I am not here to troll jeez...

Eh gold clubs are harmful though they can do so much damage, but not gonna lie with Braniac proving the cricket bat does the most damage. Man I loved that show :biggrin:
Reply 7588

Posted from TSR Mobile

Buying things you should start now yes :biggrin: Especially if like me, you're stingy and look for good deals on everything!
Original post by ozzie2
I have a life I just chose not to live it to the full haha. But No I am not here to troll jeez...

Eh gold clubs are harmful though they can do so much damage, but not gonna lie with Braniac proving the cricket bat does the most damage. Man I loved that show :biggrin:

Yeah right... :tongue:
I now you aren't, I meant it was a possiblity, in terms of why everybody wouldn't love you.

Lol yeah, although, I could just bring a car.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by samba
Buying things you should start now yes :biggrin: Especially if like me, you're stingy and look for good deals on everything!

Haha yeah exactly me.

If you do this, then search now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mubariz
Yeah right... :tongue:
I now you aren't, I meant it was a possiblity, in terms of why everybody wouldn't love you.

Lol yeah, although, I could just bring a car.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh thanks, just gonna run me over then....
Original post by ozzie2
Oh thanks, just gonna run me over then....

:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was here but they stopped replying :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mubariz
I was here but they stopped replying :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awww :hugs:

I'm here now. Now where's everyone? :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7596
well obviously you think sleep is for the weak. maybe you should actually try going to sleep?
Badgers will keep you awake !!!!!!!!!!

:badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger:
Awww :hugs:

I'm here now. Now where's everyone? :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

*sticks out hand for a handshake*

Erm, no idea, I'm guessing they'll start to trickle in, after a few hours

Original post by empdc
well obviously you think sleep is for the weak. maybe you should actually try going to sleep?

Sleep is for the weak. It is easy to fall asleep but we strong people resist the urge. We fight on.

Heimdall

Original post by goobypls
Badgers will keep you awake !!!!!!!!!!

:badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger:

What?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7599
Original post by Mubariz
*sticks out hand for a handshake*

Erm, no idea, I'm guessing they'll start to trickle in, after a few hours

Sleep is for the weak. It is easy to fall asleep but we strong people resist the urge. We fight on.

Heimdall

What?

Posted from TSR Mobile

whiskey whiskey bulmers cider!

Latest

Trending

Trending