The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 8472
Do you pronounce scone as in gone or cone?

it's scone as in skon, not scone as in skoan
Original post by Guji4ever
Same here I want to go to Canada Or France.

Choose Canada. Canada is awesome.

Eh.
Nobody from the UK likes the UK.
What makes you so special?

The weather ,the food, the people everything,the culture ...:mad:

I hate it

The people? Have you met them all? There's 64.1 million people in the UK. What don't you like about the 64.1 million people you met?
Are you anti-social?

The food?

Are you aware that you don't have to eat at fish and chip shops every single day?

Can you cook your own food or are you 'culinaryly challenged'?
Are you aware that there are other fastfood shops other than chippies, right?
Do you know cooking your own food is healthier than eating at takeaways?

The culture?
Are you aware Britain is multicultural, you can move around and see some Italian, some Chinese and some whatever else? If you want culture go on vacation, can you afford a vacation?

The weather?
Are you aware of what an umbrella is?
Here is a wiki article on umbrellas:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umbrella
Original post by UniMastermindBOSS
it's scone as in skon, not scone as in skoan

No it's scone as I'm phone 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Leave then! Seeeeeee ya
Money BUT I'M RICH :biggrin: I PREFER France and Germany to the UK ,but my dream is Canada

I've been to all of those countries and the living standard is very similar. So if you don't like the UK, you won't like any of those. Your family is rich. You are still to make your fortune and have a lot to learn.
Original post by KrisCussans
Nobody from the UK likes the UK.
What makes you so special?

The people? Have you met them all? There's 64.1 million people in the UK. What don't you like about the 64.1 million people you met?
Are you anti-social?

The food?

Are you aware that you don't have to eat at fish and chip shops every single day?

Can you cook your own food or are you 'culinaryly challenged'?
Are you aware that there are other fastfood shops other than chippies, right?
Do you know cooking your own food is healthier than eating at takeaways?

The culture?
Are you aware Britain is multicultural, you can move around and see some Italian, some Chinese and some whatever else? If you want culture go on vacation, can you afford a vacation?

The weather?
Are you aware of what an umbrella is?
Here is a wiki article on umbrellas:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umbrella

All this is nonsense. The UK is the greatest country in the world. All countries have these problems. I've been to all the countries he's mentioned and they all have challenges.
Original post by Eboracum
If you hate the UK then do one, just leave. It's the greatest country in the world.

What's your basis for that claim? Have you lived in every country in the world (and I mean lived, not just spent a couple of weeks there on holiday) or are you comparing them from a stat sheet?
oo u still here the half tamil half Indian girl :laugh:

Wow am I infamous or something :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:mad:

Why not?

Original post by zippity.doodah
...muslim?

Whats that got to do with any thing?
Original post by Eboracum
All this is nonsense. The UK is the greatest country in the world. All countries have these problems. I've been to all the countries he's mentioned and they all have challenges.

Did you even read what I wrote?
Reply 31
OP how amazing is Gujarat?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by de_monies
Why not?

Whats that got to do with any thing?

because muslims tend to be the most against this society, don't play dumb - I'm not trying to say all muslims hate this country, I'm saying that mostly the people that *do* tends to be muslims
because muslims tend to be the most against this society, don't play dumb - I'm not trying to say all muslims hate this country, I'm saying that mostly the people that *do* tends to be muslims

Source? Also, there's nothing wrong with being critical of the West (or any other country)
Source? Also, there's nothing wrong with being critical of the West (or any other country)

you're asking me for the source of muslims being against this country? ****ing kidding me here? :lol:
you're asking me for the source of muslims being against this country? ****ing kidding me here? :lol:

Yes I am. Otherwise, its just a sweeping generalisation

Also define "against" ?
Which is your favourite non-Indian race?
Original post by cactussed
What's your basis for that claim? Have you lived in every country in the world (and I mean lived, not just spent a couple of weeks there on holiday) or are you comparing them from a stat sheet?

The British Empire. Case closed.

Original post by KrisCussans
Did you even read what I wrote?

Apologies. I found it hard to see who was saying what due to the quoting.

OP is about 8 years old, he's got a lot to learn.
Yes I am. Otherwise, its just a sweeping generalisation

Also define "against" ?

well for starters the fact that he's avoiding my question (e.g. to make sure I never straight-up predicted exactly what kind of person he was) is probably all you really need to prove that my point was correct.

edit: and he's just dished out a bit of anti-white racism - what more could you want, here?
Are you obese?

Are you aware that eating at fast food places can have negative effects on your overall health?

Have you read this article on fastfood? http://www.world-actuality.com/index.php/health/665-top-10-things-why-fast-foods-are-unhealthy

Have you read this article on why people troll? Are you a 'closeted troll'? or a self denying troll? http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-14898564

Are you aware of the benefits of cooking your own food? http://www.care2.com/greenliving/8-reasons-to-prepare-home-cooked-meals.html

Are you not aware that French and German food can be bought/made in the UK?

Are you aware there are no laws prohibiting the production of French and German food in the UK?

Are you aware that the UK is in the EU and benefits from multiculturalism and trade, which means more imported French and German food?

Latest