The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Bournemouth 2014

Scroll to see replies

Very nice, I'm going to be studying BA (HONS) Business Studies. :smile:

Original post by linakitteh
I'll be doing my MA in Post Production Editing. Yourself?
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Original post by linakitteh
There's another window for second stage in August. they released accommodations in stages I think. I just completed the second stage and rooms went off way fast. I got Chesil.

i got Chesil as well! which flat?
Original post by poppy1991
i got Chesil as well! which flat?

I'm in Flat 62! you?
I am in studio 56!
Guys I got accepted into my course today, I am so exciteddd!! Do I have to wait for an email before I can do my accommodation stage 2?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bridgetcooke1994
Guys I got accepted into my course today, I am so exciteddd!! Do I have to wait for an email before I can do my accommodation stage 2?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats. What course? In answer to your question - yes.
Original post by alexyyyy
Congrats. What course? In answer to your question - yes.

Media production :smile: thanks honey x
Reply 307
Media production :smile: thanks honey x

I'm doing Media Production too ^^ congrats on getting in :ahee:
Original post by grgrgr
I'm doing Media Production too ^^ congrats on getting in :ahee:

Yayy I found someone :') I am so so excited!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 309
Yayy I found someone :') I am so so excited!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too, I can't wait! :lol: I'm pretty terrified though, I'm moving between countries on my own and even though everything's going good now I feel like still have time to screw everything up :0
Original post by grgrgr
Me too, I can't wait! :lol: I'm pretty terrified though, I'm moving between countries on my own and even though everything's going good now I feel like still have time to screw everything up :0

Yeah I know how you feel. I'm only moving from northern ireland, which isn't far compared to others but I am still freaking out about messing up bookings etc. Byt hopefully it goes smoothly. Where are you coming from?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 311
Yeah I know how you feel. I'm only moving from northern ireland, which isn't far compared to others but I am still freaking out about messing up bookings etc. Byt hopefully it goes smoothly. Where are you coming from?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm coming from Finland :smile: There's so much stuff to take care of and so little time, I feel like I'm gonna forget something important. When did you get your place, do you have accommodation yet?
Original post by grgrgr
I'm coming from Finland :smile: There's so much stuff to take care of and so little time, I feel like I'm gonna forget something important. When did you get your place, do you have accommodation yet?

Wow that is a big move! Yeah the details of moving in are being released quite last minute but hopefully it all goes well. I got accepted on friday, so I expdct my accommodation will be arranged tomorrow :smile: how about you?
Reply 313
Wow that is a big move! Yeah the details of moving in are being released quite last minute but hopefully it all goes well. I got accepted on friday, so I expdct my accommodation will be arranged tomorrow :smile: how about you?

It's a pretty big move yeah but it could be bigger :biggrin: I got accepted earlier so I got my accommodation almost two weeks ago. I chose my own room and I was stressing about it so much that I was already there in the portal page refreshing it like five minutes before it even opened :'D but I got a room in Dorchester which is exactly what I wanted, I've already even found a few of my flatmates on FB but haven't had the courage to add them
Original post by grgrgr
It's a pretty big move yeah but it could be bigger :biggrin: I got accepted earlier so I got my accommodation almost two weeks ago. I chose my own room and I was stressing about it so much that I was already there in the portal page refreshing it like five minutes before it even opened :'D but I got a room in Dorchester which is exactly what I wanted, I've already even found a few of my flatmates on FB but haven't had the courage to add them

Oh that's great that you got what you wanted. You should definitely add them, they will probably be glad you did :smile:
Original post by grgrgr

I know the feeling of moving between countries. I'm coming over all the way from Asia and it'll be my first time ever in England so pretty terrified tbh! But I think at this point we should be good as gold!
Hey! I'm doing Business and Marketing starting in September and I'm from Maidstone in Kent :smile:
Original post by hollysteaparty
Hey! I'm doing Business and Marketing starting in September and I'm from Maidstone in Kent :smile:

Hey, I'm doing Business and HR. I love Kent. Have you secured your accommodation yet?
Original post by alexyyyy
Hey, I'm doing Business and HR. I love Kent. Have you secured your accommodation yet?

Ooh, I think we all do business in the first year so we'll be on the same course! Where are you from? No I haven't secured my accommodation yet, I've done stage 1 but have to wait until results day to complete stage 2. Have you?
Did anyone that arranged their accommodation today get details on what room and flat they are in? I had to phone just to find out what accommodation building I had been placed in?x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending