The Student Room Group

Girls only: How do you get bigger assets without ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
I was born with it :wink:
Original post by Xenax123
you can pick parts on your body where you can lose weight [size aka fat].

You categorically cannot do that except for liposuction.
Reply 62
Girls only: How do you get bigger assets without GETTING A DOUBLE CHIN ??

i need advice!

If you are a girl that managed to get bigger bum/boob but look slim then help me out well idk
there are so many girls out there than started putting on weight and getting bigger boobs n bum without GAINING DOUBLE CHINS

some of you girls have fat arms also and maybe a belly
but your faces are never fat

can you please give me tips on how you do it
some people i know have that figure and they don't go gym

please click the x if your gonna mention squats because come on= defo that is not the only thing btw they dont make your bum bigger

basically what do you eat? can you think of any patterns in your diet growing up ??
thanks

DISCLAIMER**

I used to be 'curvy' few years ago but i lost weight, so i had big bum big boobs etc but because i felt fat, i lost weight. At that time my face was not chubby.
I am perfectly fine with losing weight and can do it easily using my own methods :colondollar: and my face isn't a problem now but when i do put on weight, i goes to my face although i know how to get rid of it, i dont like it

this is the whole reason why i am asking advice on how to GAIN proportionate weight on my HIPS mainly and my BOSOMS

Have liposuction then have the fat injected into your hips and boobs.
Pretty much your only option.

Where you deposit fat can depend on your race or natural body type, but not the food you eat. Sorry.
Reply 63
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
Erm, unfortunately what he said were the cold hard facts. Nothing you apply topically to your skin has the ability to kill your fat cells, it's scientifically and biologically impossible. You also cannot choose areas of the body in which to loose fat. That's how it is, argue all you want but he was right.

Rubbish and garbage.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Nigella
Rubbish and garbage.

Eff off.

Intelligent rebuttal
Original post by Nigella
Rubbish and garbage.

Eff off.

Do some face exercises, I heard it's good anger management and a cure for cancer
Reply 66
Original post by tehforum
Do some face exercises, I heard it's good anger management and a cure for cancer

(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 67
Intelligent rebuttal

Original post by Nigella

yeah you mad
healthy diet and all that dont work
LOL
Original post by Mick.w
some yardies take steroids meant to fatten up chickens. but its pretty bad for you and just fattens you all over.

hormones is the biggest thing. thats probably what sends the fat to your face.
may i ask what is it you do that removes fat from your face?

do sit ups to help your stomach.

also squats won't do anything on its own. if anything the more squats you do the smaller your ass will become. what you need to do is have heavy weights when you do squats. you need to do 10 reps of weighted squats. you must be ONLY JUST able to do the last rep.

lots of repetitions make your muscles smaller. so to get rid of fat arms i would do lots of light repetitive exercise to get rid of that.

in terms of diet.
ackee has good fats.
cassava will be good too.
Avocado

are good at building fat ontop of muscle.
Lentils
Legumes
Barley

good healthy stuff for work outs.
Eggs
Yogurt
Sweet Potato
****aake Mushrooms
light meats like chicken or salmon are also good.

taking oestrogen will also help.

swimming will also be good for you to tone up.

So much crap in this post...

Sit ups won't do ****.
They're a pretty crappy ab/core exercise as most people's hip flexors come into it too much. And spot reduction is utter *******s.

ALL foods are good for putting fat on, ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS EAT A CALORIFIC SURPLUS.

There's no such thing as toning.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 71
You categorically cannot do that except for liposuction.

you can.
Reply 72
Original post by Appeal to reason
So much crap in this post...

Sit ups won't do ****.
They're a pretty crappy ab/core exercise as most people's hip flexors come into it too much. And spot reduction is utter *******s.

ALL foods are good for putting fat on, ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS EAT A CALORIFIC SURPLUS.

There's no such thing as toning.

give advice or remain silent.
Reply 73
Original post by Nigella

hang on... is that dave chappelle beside tupac?

:colone:
Reply 74
Original post by Ndella
I was born with it :wink:

pics or gtfo
Reply 75
Original post by Mick.w
hang on... is that dave chappelle beside tupac?

:colone:

LMAO! Nah,
it's not. I only just noticed that dude lol it looks a hell a lot like him :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 76
Original post by Mick.w
give advice or remain silent.

EXACTLY all these people talking rubbish but they cant give the OP any actual advice.

Anyone who is African or West indian will tell you there are some 'interesting' ways to make your bum bigger. I don't get where these people are getting all this 'its scientifically impossible' rubbish from

my aunties and their big bumpers will tell you otherwise :biggrin:
you can.

Okay, then you have successfully defied the laws of biology and physiology.

*facepalm*
Original post by Nigella
EXACTLY all these people talking rubbish but they cant give the OP any actual advice.

Anyone who is African or West indian will tell you there are some 'interesting' ways to make your bum bigger. I don't get where these people are getting all this 'its scientifically impossible' rubbish from

my aunties and their big bumpers will tell you otherwise :biggrin:

I've already given advice earlier in the thread. As have the others who have tried to argue your insane claims. Just because someone is a certain race doesn't mean that BIOLOGICALLY IMPOSSIBLE methods will work, cos hey, we all have the same biology. African and West Indian women may have a tendency to store more fat in their butt, hence your aunties and their big bumpers. If you gain weight, your bum might get bigger. That's about all there is to it.
Reply 79
I've already given advice earlier in the thread. As have the others who have tried to argue your insane claims. Just because someone is a certain race doesn't mean that BIOLOGICALLY IMPOSSIBLE methods will work, cos hey, we all have the same biology. African and West Indian women may have a tendency to store more fat in their butt, hence your aunties and their big bumpers. If you gain weight, your bum might get bigger. That's about all there is to it.

Was I talking to you please ? Nah, didn't think so..

Quick Reply

Latest