The Student Room Group

British Asian Muslim guy is dating the hottest girl at my school...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fnatic NateDestiel
She is extremely hot resembling Nina Dobrev and has a great personality too. She is so pretty and every boy and even some girls in my school like her :yeah:

However, she is dating a British Asian Muslim boy.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Just thought you should all know this.

MA SHA' ALLAH :smile:

She'll look even more attractive in the Hijab :yes:
Original post by Zeroic
nina dobrov is pretty good looking man, but i dont get why you had to make a thread yo

:colone:
pics or gtfo

also fnatic are such a trash players
Reply 23
Original post by Biryani007
Threads are getting more and more pointless as the days go by :rolleyes:

Have you heard of tehforum's law?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
Have you heard of tehforum's law?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No....
Why?
Original post by tengentoppa
I swear this phrase crops up in every single thread about Islam.

and it should crop up again, they aren't Muslims since they are rejecting one of the important principles in Islam.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 27
No....
Why?

When Ramadan comes along, thirstiness increases.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
When Ramadan comes along, thirstiness increases.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok...
Well it is hot :s-smilie:
Original post by mightyfrog2_10
and it should crop up again, they aren't Muslims since they are rejecting one of the important principles in Islam.

You don't have a right to say if someone is a Muslim or not. They're just liberal Muslims, which is arguably a good thing.
Original post by h3isenberg
You don't have a right to say if someone is a Muslim or not. They're just liberal Muslims, which is arguably a good thing.

I have the right to say whatever i want, they aren't Muslims. A person is either a Muslim or they're not, there's no such thing as 'liberal and conservative Muslims'.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by mightyfrog2_10

Stoning apostates is also an important principle in Islam, but many Muslims now consider it an anachronism because the values of the 7th century do not correspond to those of the 21st century.

If Islam could be a bit more progressive, in the same way the Catholic Church is (though it also has its faults), it would perhaps be looked upon more favourably.
Reply 32
Original post by Enoxial
She'll look even more attractive in the Hijab :yes:

Not really the point, is it? I'm not sure the Muslims on here that keep talking about looking attractive in the hijab/niqab lately know just how much they're showing themselves up. You know why the Quran (allegedly) says to cover up, yet you (general 'you') do it thinking it'll make you more attractive. Good job, I'm sure Allah will totally understand. After all, it's not like he supposedly knows your motives or anything.
Original post by tehforum
no one cares

Eid mubarak to you too darl :woo:
Original post by Secretnerd123
Eid mubarak to you too darl :woo:

safe
Reply 35
Ok...
Well it is hot :s-smilie:

I think you misunderstood the term 'thirstiness'

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ronove
Not really the point, is it? I'm not sure the Muslims on here that keep talking about looking attractive in the hijab/niqab lately know just how much they're showing themselves up. You know why the Quran (allegedly) says to cover up, yet you (general 'you') do it thinking it'll make you more attractive. Good job, I'm sure Allah will totally understand. After all, it's not like he supposedly knows your motives or anything.

'Attractive' in terms of wearing a hijab is looking decent/sober.

Its not the same attractiveness as when a female does not cover herself.
inb4 acid attack
Original post by tehforum
safe

So vut will you be doing on eid bruh
Original post by tengentoppa
Stoning apostates is also an important principle in Islam, but many Muslims now consider it an anachronism because the values of the 7th century do not correspond to those of the 21st century.

The level of ignorance in this post is just eye-popping.

Quick Reply

Latest