The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lilypear
First of all I highly doubt that her last boyfriend had a 9 inch penis.
Second of all, your ex is a pillock and probably didn't deserve you anyway.
Thirdly, you will find someone who likes 4 inch penises. Indians do all the time.

Wow! I am Indian and I can happily say I am over average size so that is just a silly stereotype.
Original post by mrhedgehog
Wow! I am Indian and I can happily say I am over average size so that is just a silly stereotype.

If you didn't see the picture I posted here with statistical information then I advise you do. I'm not basing it on stereotypes
If you didn't see the picture I posted here with statistical information then I advise you do. I'm not basing it on stereotypes

It does not work.
Original post by AnharM
It doesn't mean that Indian girls like it looool.

lolwut

Original post by AnharM
The thirst is real.

Mans needs his liquids, been fasting all day fam.
Original post by a10
hahahahahahahahaha this is great.

:smile:
Reply 44
Attachment not found

To further accompany you on your statement

Attachment doesn't work btw.
4 inches is ****eed... but there are other things you can do to please a woman

there is no way that other dudes penis was 9 inches. girls be tripping these days forreal

BUt dont lose confidence, its the single most important thing in life brother
Original post by Anonymous
hey guys..
I hsve some trouble talking with girls...i lost my selfesteem from my last relationship since my penis is only about 4 inches when erect....it was became the main reason me and my gf broke up...she kept complaning that she would get no feeling when she blew me....her last boyfriend who she said was over 9 inches she said gave her the best shag of her life..and that i was useless and my dick gave her no feeling when she blew it...she said mine couldn't barely touch the back of her throat...2 weeks befor we broke up she refused to have sex with me unless we used a dildo.....do you guys think 4 inches is too small? I would really like some help
:confused::confused:

It wouldn't be enough for me personally no just because of the way I'm built but for most girls that would be fine and there are lots of positions you can try to help depth, it's really not that much under average anyway and lots of girls prefer oral to penetrative sex even it was a problem. Your can do better than your ex that's a completely bitchy things to say to someone and I'm sure she wasn't perfect in the genital department either. Don't worry about it any girl who is worth anything really won't care and won't react like that or treat you like that, even if my boyfriend was smaller than average and it wasn't doing anything for me we'd find ways around it together it certainly wouldn't be something I would break up with someone for.
Original post by Ben_Dover
Haha mine is 6.5 inches. The perfect size

She's quite shallow (see what I did there) for breaking up with you simply on that basis. You're better of with someone else.

But yes, I do love my cock....don't know where I would be without it
It's not a secret that Indians statistically have the smallest penis sizes. However, even they manage to get a girlfriend/wife excl. arranged marriages.

I always thought that was Chinese people?

u not satisfied bro?
Original post by Rikudou_Sennin
4 inches is ****eed... but there are other things you can do to please a woman

there is no way that other dudes penis was 9 inches. girls be tripping these days forreal

BUt dont lose confidence, its the single most important thing in life brother

many many many many things. Sex isn't just cock in and cock out then done.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why would she complain about it not reaching the back of her throat? Does she enjoy gagging? Girl sounds like a freak, seeing as you two are no longer you should help me get in touch with her

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 51
Hi I'm sure you will find someone eventually and your penis will be the right size. My ex-bf was about a little bigger then a coke bottle and it was excruciatingly painful to have sex. I tried another guy who was about 5.5 in and even that was painful. I really want to trying having sex with a guy with a much smaller penis to see if it feels nice. Maybe you could try having sex with a girl who has Vaginismus, you will be more than large enough.

Tell the next guy "just the tip"

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thirdly, you will find someone who likes 4 inch penises. Indians do all the time.

hello, I'm an American and I keep reading this post i dont know if it's racist or not.to me it sounds racist.in America Indian is a really racially insensitive term.it's right up there with the N word.I'm not trying to infer lilypear is a racist.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 53
This thread went from OP having a problem to racial banter rather quickly
Original post by emobambam
hello, I'm an American and I keep reading this post i dont know if it's racist or not.to me it sounds racist.in America Indian is a really racially insensitive term.it's right up there with the N word.I'm not trying to infer lilypear is a racist.

Indian in the UK refers to people from India, not native Americans. So the use of Indian there wasn't really offensive, perhaps the whole statement was

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not much that can be done. She's already been broken in by that 9 inch dick.

Original post by LeBron96
Chinese people have to deal with it, and their penis sizes are smaller than my BlackBerry Bold screen.

:rofl:
This. Hardly anyone has a nine inch penis.

And no, penis size isn't everything, a least from what I've been told. That said, I'm led to believe I'm slightly above average so it's not something I've ever really had to think about.

But there are other parts of your body you can use to please a girl.

Also, Lily... trust you, haha.
Original post by Andy98
Tell the next guy "just the tip"

Posted from TSR Mobile

LOL I actually had to look up what that meant. In all seriousness the last guy I had sex with had to stop because my vagina hurt his penis... :confused: haha at least it wasn't just me who was in pain.
Reply 58
Original post by Dilsz
That last bit was unnecessary

It's not a secret that Indians statistically have the smallest penis sizes. However, even they manage to get a girlfriend/wife excl. arranged marriages.

You are wrong.
South Korea has the smallest penis.

LOL I actually had to look up what that meant. In all seriousness the last guy I had sex with had to stop because my vagina hurt his penis... :confused: haha at least it wasn't just me who was in pain.

Couldn't you just use carrots etc to looen yourself up

Latest

Trending

Trending