The Student Room Group
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website

Brunel Accommodation Offers - Accepted yet?

Hey guys, I got my accepted offer for my Accommodation and I was just wondering if anyone else had? I did a BTEC/Vocational A level so its understandable how I and others may have got their accepted Accommodation offer recently. If you have, where abouts have you been placed? and is it close to your subject area?

For example, Im studying Business Management with Marketing and I got put in Bishops Complex.

Let me know!

Good luck on results.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey I've accepted my accommodation, I'm in Bishop Complex too! Which hall in Bishop's have you been put in? I'm in Kilmorey.

Also I'm studying music, a lot of the other halls are actually closer to my subject area than Bishop Complex but I really don't mind(:
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
Original post by Eleanoraa
Hey I've accepted my accommodation, I'm in Bishop Complex too! Which hall in Bishop's have you been put in? I'm in Kilmorey.

Also I'm studying music, a lot of the other halls are actually closer to my subject area than Bishop Complex but I really don't mind(:

The Brunel campus is so compact closeness isn't an issue.
Reply 3
Hey just accepted the agreement for Southwark hall, Lancaster complex. I'm going to be studying Physical Education (:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4

Yeah same, I'm in St Margaret's. Been put near the p.e stuff not that close to business, still close tho!
Original post by Joshlc12
Yeah same, I'm in St Margaret's. Been put near the p.e stuff not that close to business, still close tho!

As far as I'm aware, the Business School is in the Eastern Gateway building. You literally can not get closer to the EsGw building than Bishops. St. Margarets is the end of the road but it'll still be a 1 minute max walk.
Do you only get accom offers once your place is confirmed? I done A-Levels so I won't get my results for a few weeks yet..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by jackdaladd
Do you only get accom offers once your place is confirmed? I done A-Levels so I won't get my results for a few weeks yet..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I think so, everyone I've spoken to who's got one either had an unconditional offer/has already got their grades, just keep checking your emails though(:
Yeah I think so, everyone I've spoken to who's got one either had an unconditional offer/has already got their grades, just keep checking your emails though(:

Oh okay thanks! Just hoping I get the ones I applied for
Original post by jackdaladd
Oh okay thanks! Just hoping I get the ones I applied for

If you don't; it's fine. They are all quite nice (apart from Mill Hall).
Reply 10
I got Southwark too :smile: studying occupational therapy

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by subject_delta
If you don't; it's fine. They are all quite nice (apart from Mill Hall).

I lived in mill first year (I'm about to go into 3rd....) It's not that bad... I enjoyed living there anyway.... And in my opinion it has some of the best showers on campus and is always the warmest in the winter.... Just open all windows in the summer... But it is mainly used for clearing students and late appliers... It's quite nice to live with others who never planned on going to brunel
Original post by helenajane
I lived in mill first year (I'm about to go into 3rd....) It's not that bad... I enjoyed living there anyway.... And in my opinion it has some of the best showers on campus and is always the warmest in the winter.... Just open all windows in the summer... But it is mainly used for clearing students and late appliers... It's quite nice to live with others who never planned on going to brunel

My room in Bishops was almost unbearably warm at times. I was talking to someone in Mill and some of the things he said made it sound like an awful place.

Hey...
I'm at St Margaret's too at Bishop Complex....
which floor u in?
im doing biomed btw....:smile:
Reply 14
Hey guys, I got my accepted offer for my Accommodation and I was just wondering if anyone else had? I did a BTEC/Vocational A level so its understandable how I and others may have got their accepted Accommodation offer recently. If you have, where abouts have you been placed? and is it close to your subject area?

For example, Im studying Business Management with Marketing and I got put in Bishops Complex.

Let me know!

Good luck on results.

Hey I'm also in Bishops Complex St Margerates hall 😄
Original post by subject_delta
My room in Bishops was almost unbearably warm at times. I was talking to someone in Mill and some of the things he said made it sound like an awful place.
my boyfriend at the time lived in Bishops so I stayed there quite a bit and I always found it cold (he was on the ground floor though) and I still preferred mill...
Reply 16
Original post by Sharanya S Kumar
Hey...
I'm at St Margaret's too at Bishop Complex....
which floor u in?
im doing biomed btw....:smile:

I'm flat 65, which is floor 3. You?
Reply 17
Original post by Fats1
Hey I'm also in Bishops Complex St Margerates hall 😄

Cool! Which flat!
Bishops people: Floor 2 is the floor you go in to the buildings in. It gets a little confusing at the beginning.
Reply 19
Hi people, if you were given a conditional offer, are you offered a room once you've been accepted into the university, or do they offer the rooms while you have a conditional offer?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending