The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Surprise surprise, ceasefire broken by Hamas. But of course, it's the Jews fault because logic. Or perhaps they'll pretend they weren't spoken to.
Original post by Kallisto
Never ever!

I see no solutions in the next decades, not even in the next centuries. To come to an end in terms of Isreal-Palestine conflict, these people have to come to an agreement. That will not happen.

Agree,

I sadly believe that the conflict will only stop when one of the sides has been completely destroyed, peace will not happen.
Original post by TheTechN1304
I like how you phrased that, though I'm personally much more interested in your opinion. Considering you're bashing me for being pro-Israel, my guess is that you take position number 2. As to where I stand, well, unfortunately my stance isn't listed. I choose option number 4:

Support Israel's actions, due to the fact that Palestinians are morons, and their attempts to destroy Israel shouldn't go unpunished

Only a true moron could find a reason to think I supported point two when point three was listed as my position.

I don't know if you realise it but you sound like those Americans who justify walking into Iraq "because terrurishm".

Of course no Israelis have died, right? Obviously you're going to be biased towards Palestine as you're Muslim, and so any wrong doing by Palestine (ie starting the conflict) will be completely ignored by you. I therefore do not wish to involve myself in a conversation with you that is guaranteed to go nowhere. Good night

No Israeli children have died as of yet as far as I am aware, as opposed to the 132 Palestinian children so far that the person you are replying to listed.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Yi-Ge-Ningderen
Agree,

I sadly believe that the conflict will only stop when one of the sides has been completely destroyed, peace will not happen.

I think so too. Another possibility is when the 'holy land' is completely destroyed during the conflict of these people. As far as I know this conflict goes on since the forties (or even longer) and it could not be stopped in the next decades, maybe partly. But if three Jewish youths are the reason for another escalation, it shows how different and hostile these people are.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2624
Original post by presidential_
why was my other thread deleted?!!!!

Your threads have been merged into the Israeli-Palestine conflict mega thread. If you would like further explanation then please make a thread in Ask a Moderator, here.
Of course no Israelis have died, right? Obviously you're going to be biased towards Palestine as you're Muslim, and so any wrong doing by Palestine (ie starting the conflict) will be completely ignored by you. I therefore do not wish to involve myself in a conversation with you that is guaranteed to go nowhere. Good night

Last time I check, 95% of the Israeli deaths were terrorist IDF soldiers.
Original post by Snagprophet
Surprise surprise, ceasefire broken by Hamas. But of course, it's the Jews fault because logic. Or perhaps they'll pretend they weren't spoken to.

Where did you hear that from? Israel? The same people who claimed 3 Israelis got kidnapped by Hamas (SPOILER: They didn't) in order to justify the murder of 1000+ people?

Let's see if Israel will accept the new 24 hour cease fire from Hamas. No doubt, Israel wants more childrens blood on their hands, but who knows? http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-28511075
Original post by broscience123
Let's see if Israel will accept the new 24 hour cease fire from Hamas. No doubt, Israel wants more childrens blood on their hands, but who knows? http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-28511075

Hamas kept firing rockets when Israel went into ceasefire. What a dick move. Hamas doesn't care about it's people and likes to draw fire from Israel defending itself so that Gaza's own people get killed.

Why would Israel want to kill civilians when they were the ones who wanted this ceasefire? Israel are in an impossible situation now.
Original post by Ganhad
hamas and fatah have the right of resistance and what was that about a 10 year truce offered by hamas if israel lift the economic siege <- someone check this for me. look at the way britain dealt with the PIRA who are pretty much the catholic version of hamas. did we bomb and invade dublin? no =.=.

Hamas are the authority in Gaza. The Irish terrorists were not the authority in Southern Ireland or Northern Ireland or in any authority at all. There were also no constant rocket attacks coming from any given area so it would make no sense to bomb anywhere back. Considering the most controversial moment was bloody Sunday, a protest that both got out of hand and irresponsible behaviour by the soldiers involved (and could've been made worse by communication issues), which is considered a **** up it's not really comparable to the conflict between Israel and Gaza.
Last time I check, 95% of the Israeli deaths were terrorist IDF soldiers.

As I've said time and time again: Palestine is responsible for the conflict. While I agree that the children dying is bad, Palestine deserves everything it gets. Had they left Israel alone and not constantly tried to destroy it, we would not be here today with you defending the Palestinians' actions and thousands of their people dying
(edited 9 years ago)
As I've said time and time again: Palestine is responsible for the conflict. While I agree that the children dying is bad, Palestine deserves everything it gets. Had they left Israel alone and not constantly tried to destroy it, we would not be here today with you defending the Palestinians' actions and thousands of their people dying

Ok let's take Hamas out of the picture and imagine there is no fighting. Do the Palestinians deserve to be continuously persecuted due to the simple fact that they are Palestinians, as is the case in the West Bank? I'm talking about continued expansion of illegal settlements in Palestinian territories, the destruction of homes, the destruction of olive fields, "Israeli-only roads", Multiple checkpoints, just to go to school, ASBO-behaviour of settlers, etc.etc.etc.

Fact is, Zionists love this conflict. It allows them to focus the blame solely on Hamas and the rocket attacks, acting as if the conflict only started with Hamas, whilst shielding their oppression of the Palestinians which has been going on for the past 60 + years. And their Hasbara seems to be working, for some people...
palestinians firing rockets from a school

palestinians fire rockets from graveyard

(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Pinzgauer
palestinians firing rockets from a school

palestinians fire rockets from graveyard

LOL taking your information from the IDF Youtube Channel. How naive of you, that's like believing everything Putin says with regards to Ukraine.

Also: the IDF are well known for fabricating information.
E.g.
http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/WO1407/S00278/idf-falsifies-photograph-to-justify-bombing-el-wafa-hospital.htm
(edited 9 years ago)
Ok let's take Hamas out of the picture and imagine there is no fighting. Do the Palestinians deserve to be continuously persecuted due to the simple fact that they are Palestinians, as is the case in the West Bank? I'm talking about continued expansion of illegal settlements in Palestinian territories, the destruction of homes, the destruction of olive fields, "Israeli-only roads", Multiple checkpoints, just to go to school, ASBO-behaviour of settlers, etc.etc.etc.

Fact is, Zionists love this conflict. It allows them to focus the blame solely on Hamas and the rocket attacks, acting as if the conflict only started with Hamas, whilst shielding their oppression of the Palestinians which has been going on for the past 60 + years. And their Hasbara seems to be working, for some people...

The fact is that it's Palestine's fault. You seem so eager to protect the very people that started the conflict. People die during wars. That's the way it is. Had they not started the war, their people would not be dying. You expect me to pity the Palestinians when it is them who started this mess?
The fact is that it's Palestine's fault. You seem so eager to protect the very people that started the conflict. People die during wars. That's the way it is. Had they not started the war, their people would not be dying. You expect me to pity the Palestinians when it is them who started this mess?

Before you said it was the Palestinians fault for launching rockets, so I gave you an example of Palestinians who are being oppressed who did not launch rockets. Then you re-iterate that it is still the Palestinians fault somehow without giving any sort of explanation? Nice dodge eh? Instead you divert back to the same old Hasbara tactic and pretend that this conflict only started at the beginning of this war.
Original post by Inzamam99
I choose common sense and human decency none of which involves apartheid or making millions refugees so you could establish a ethnoreligious state.

does your "common sense and human decency" also apply to the historical relevance of the arabs first invading and colonising palestine by the sword ( or indeed islamic armies invading various other places in the middle east, north africa and asia)

or does your common "sense and human decency" apply to the firing of rockets from amoung your fellow muslims houses and hidng rockets in their schools, at a country you know will retaliate with heavy firepower, getting them killed?
Original post by Meenglishnogood
does your "common sense and human decency" also apply to the historical relevance of the arabs first invading and colonising palestine by the sword ( or indeed islamic armies invading various other places in the middle east, north africa and asia)

or does your common "sense and human decency" apply to the firing of rockets from amoung your fellow muslims houses and hidng rockets in their schools, at a country you know will retaliate with heavy firepower, getting them killed?

No matter what you say- never does it justify the war crimes currently being committed by Israel.
(edited 9 years ago)

should they remain a part of israel permanently ? they have the right of resistance plain and simple. ive got 0 sympathy for israelis who die from hamas rocket attacks. you only have to look at ayelet shaked

Ayelet Shaked of the Jewish Home party called for the slaughter of Palestinian mothers who give birth to “little snakes.”
“They have to die and their houses should be demolished so that they cannot bear any more terrorists,” Shaked said, adding, “They are all our enemies and their blood should be on our hands. This also applies to the mothers of the dead terrorists.” lol the peaceful israelis lol lol lol ololololol stop with the victim mentality jew.

also the ira used to store explosives in churches and playgrounds should britain have bombed those places to? idiots
(edited 9 years ago)
Before you said it was the Palestinians fault for launching rockets, so I gave you an example of Palestinians who are being oppressed who did not launch rockets. Then you re-iterate that it is still the Palestinians fault somehow without giving any sort of explanation? Nice dodge eh? Instead you divert back to the same old Hasbara tactic and pretend that this conflict only started at the beginning of this war.

indeed not , this entire problem in the ME all started because sometime in the late 7th century. Before that arabs had no interest in even visiting there, but ever since then they have been obsessed with conquering and colonising it. so just like lots of other places arabs have conquered, they have brought unnecessarry war and conflict to the region
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Meenglishnogood
indeed not , this entire problem in the ME all started because sometime in the late 7th century Mohammed dreamt that he flew on a winged donkey somewhere in jerusalem. So really thats to blame- before that arabs had no interest in even visiting there, but ever since then they have been obsessed with conquering and colonising it. so just like lots of other places arabs have conquered, they have brought unnecessarry war and conflict to the region
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/f39/ you belong here my jewish freind :smile: its funny these jews see resistance as a bad thing remember the irgun? they were not peaceful what so ever. your the " arabs are savages " line seemed a bit familiar. its funny how these people are presenting israel as being peaceful you have to be pissing me they are not peaceful what so ever. maybe allow more then one truck out of gaza and see how the rocket attacks stop.
(edited 9 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending