The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1900
Original post by Tomsta
What do you mean?

What do you mean by 'the look' we referring to a sexual look here?

I meant to ask are you going to study further? Like master's phD?
Original post by Tomsta
What do you mean?

What do you mean by 'the look' we referring to a sexual look here?

''The look'' is a look I give people when I'm flirting when alcohol is involved, it can either mean kiss me now etc or I'm just flirting with you. I seem to tilt my head to the left and look at the person in the eye and laugh at pretty much laugh at anything you say, can also twirl and mess around with my hair. It's disgusting but...

On a happier note...

Spoiler

Original post by Sena5
I meant to ask are you going to study further? Like master's phD?

Ahh no, i didn't get a good enough grade on my degree to be able to do a masters

Original post by kayleighisonfire
''The look'' is a look I give people when I'm flirting when alcohol is involved, it can either mean kiss me now etc or I'm just flirting with you. I seem to tilt my head to the left and look at the person in the eye and laugh at pretty much laugh at anything you say, can also twirl and mess around with my hair. It's disgusting but...

On a happier note...

Spoiler

Thats kinda cute, tbh i'm powerless to that kinda 'look'
Original post by Tomsta

What's kinda cute?

Why are you powerless?

The look is horrible and once again I hate myself for it :colonhash:
What's kinda cute?

Why are you powerless?

The look is horrible and once again I hate myself for it :colonhash:

the things you do with your hair while giving the look

and i don't know why i'm powerless to it, i just am, i guess i like the cuteness
Original post by Sena5
Mahalo :hi:
How you doing?

Morning! I'm not too bad. Still not in the best state after Friday night (work party thing, I drank way too much lol), but ok. Hope you are doing good :smile:

Stupid question but what does it taste like? I've had it but I can't remember the taste if it had one of course. Do you not like it?

Haha, I don't think I can compare it to anything else tbh. All I can say is it tasted horrible the time I had some.
Original post by Tomsta
the things you do with your hair while giving the look

and i don't know why i'm powerless to it, i just am, i guess i like the cuteness

Nah it's not, imagine someone tipsy and slurring their words while doing it, not cute! I walked into a bush on the way home and cut my hand.... :laugh:

also not cute!

Ahh okay.

I urban dictionaried ''the look''
That look a woman gives when she wants something either to happen or be done. There can be a happy look and a sad look. Theres the slight smile or the slight frown,and her head cocked a little to the side.
and I now understand why things happened on Tuesday, I kinda brought it on myself haha. Oh dear, I shouldn't ever be allowed to drink again!
(edited 9 years ago)
hiya :wavey:
Original post by WelshBluebird
Haha, I don't think I can compare it to anything else tbh. All I can say is it tasted horrible the time I had some.

Ahh okay thanks :smile:
Reply 1909
Original post by WelshBluebird
Morning! I'm not too bad. Still not in the best state after Friday night (work party thing, I drank way too much lol), but ok. Hope you are doing good :smile:

Yea
Reply 1910
Original post by flou_fboco2
hiya :wavey:

heya how u doing:hi:
Original post by Sena5
heya how u doing:hi:

im good thanx :smile:
Nah it's not, imagine someone tipsy and slurring their words while doing it, not cute! I walked into a bush on the way home and cut my hand.... :laugh:

also not cute!

Ahh okay.

I urban dictionaried ''the look'' and I now understand why things happened on Tuesday, I kinda brought it on myself haha. Oh dear, I shouldn't ever be allowed to drink again!

I'd would have walked you home don't worry, i'm a nice person like that
Reply 1913
Original post by Tomsta
Ahh no, i didn't get a good enough grade on my degree to be able to do a masters

Sometimes you can do master's after getting the work experience:yep:

Some ask for work experience if you don't have the relevant mark range.
Not that you can't do further studies at all.
Reply 1914
Original post by flou_fboco2
im good thanx :smile:

Nice thing.
What do u do?
Original post by Tomsta
I'd would have walked you home don't worry, i'm a nice person like that

I had people with me so all was good.
Original post by Sena5
Nice thing.
What do u do?

I'm currently surfing the internet.
What about you?
I had people with me so all was good.

They still let you fall in the bush though :tongue:
Original post by Tomsta
They still let you fall in the bush though :tongue:

Yeah but one was worse than I was and I'm doubting if the other was even there as it happened a couple of times.
Yeah but one was worse than I was and I'm doubting if the other was even there as it happened a couple of times.

Yeah well most of the time i stay sober enough to walk someone home without falling over myself :smile: also i need to remain lucid so that i don't make any "drunk choices"

Latest