The Student Room Group

Indian rape suspects lie beaten on the ground, surrounded by angry mob after girl

Indian rape suspects lie beaten on the ground, surrounded by angry mob after girl, seven, is found hanging from a tree in latest incident to shame country

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2704750/Indian-rape-suspects-lie-beaten-ground-surrounded-angry-mob-girl-seven-hanging-tree-latest-incident-shame-country.html

This is true justice well done India!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I don't feel sorry for these guys at all.
Reply 2
Original post by Roger1

Same here , Why feeling sorry for them ?They are the lowest form of human being...
Is it just me or are all three guys the same person.. :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
So what proof is there that these men are guilty?
Reply 5
Quality sensationalist journalism from DM again.

There is as yet no evidence that the girl was raped before she was killed. Police said they are not ruling out a family feud as the motive behind the killing.
'We are awaiting the autopsy report to confirm rape,' said a police officer. 'There was also some enmity between the families of the girl and the prime accused, Ratan Das.'

- They don't know if the victim had been raped.
- The men were beaten before any police involvement.
- Almost no evidence against the men other than a sighting the previous day.

Most all of the information seems to be rumour and heresay.

I'm not saying the victim was not raped or that these men were not responsible. But if we all started beating people to death before a reasoned approach to justice then we've all lost our minds.
(edited 9 years ago)
It's not good to have vigilante justice, I mean they might not be rapists (only suspects) but if they are, I find it hard to have much sympathy.
Rape 'Suspects'. This is how the third world operates I suppose though.

Tons of people have been suspected of all sorts of crimes before but that doesn't mean they're guilty. Who would trust the Indian Police anyway they probably have the IQ of a helium balloon.
Original post by Zorg

I'm not saying the victim was not raped or that these men were not responsible. But if we all started beating people to death before a reasoned approach to justice then we've all lost our minds.

This. Rape is probably one of the worst crimes (maybe worse than murder), but these men are not men who have been convicted with lots of evidence presented against them, they are suspects.

One of them looks like a child :erm:
Original post by Roger1

Original post by Rakislk
Same here , Why feeling sorry for them ?They are the lowest form of human being...

I do. Firstly, we don't even know if they're guilty! We don't know anything about them - they could have mental problems. And even if they're guilty and are just evil people, I still don't think anyone deserves to be beaten to death like that, and I think that the people who did it have brought themselves down to the level of the rapists.
What nonsense.
This is the Daily Mail, they twist everything.

Next, they are gonna say the three suspects came to Britain with there 50 children and are claiming £50000000 per week in benefits and the dad doesn't work because he's busy making new children to get more benefits as well as....
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 12
Original post by CryptoidAlien
Rape 'Suspects'. This is how the third world operates I suppose though.

Tons of people have been suspected of all sorts of crimes before but that doesn't mean they're guilty. Who would trust the Indian Police anyway they probably have the IQ of a helium balloon.

Most of Indians are smarter than the average Brits.

Least not forget that even Brits are coming to India for treatments ,because British doctors are not competent ,Indian doctors= best and cheaper in the world.
So it's not confirmed the girl was raped at all.

There's a family fued going on.

And one of the men has officially been beaten to death.

I realise India has a lot of **** it needs to sort out but this is not the way to go about it. Ever.
Meh, that's India for you.

Original post by Akiroa
Most of Indians are smarter than the average Brits.

Least not forget that even Brits are coming to India for treatments ,because British doctors are not competent ,Indian doctors= best and cheaper in the world.

He was talking about police officers not Indians in general. I wouldn't trust the Indian police either. They are corrupt and immoral. But nice little rant about British doctors which is complete BS. Bravo.
Original post by Zorg

Wont let me rep you but this.
The Daily Mail. :facepalm2:
If they are indeed guilty , then they deserve to be beaten to death.
Original post by yo radical one
It's not good to have vigilante justice, I mean they might not be rapists (only suspects) but if they are, I find it hard to have much sympathy.

I totally agree. But you can hardly expect anything different when the western media portrays a image that every man in India is a rapist, I wouldnt think people take lightly to such labelling and so express that anger in this manner.
Reply 19
Proud to be Indian!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending