The Student Room Group

I like older men - ask me anything.

I'm a sixteen year old girl. I tend to find 30-50 year old men most attractive. Do I have a chance?

Oh and ask me anything.

Scroll to see replies

Do other people try and shame you for it ? judge you on it ? try to embarrass you over it ? tell you you shouldn't ?

how do you handle them ?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
I'm a sixteen year old girl. I tend to find 30-50 year old men most attractive. Do I have a chance?

Oh and ask me anything.

Probably not, for the next couple of years anyway. As a 32 year old, this is my personal opinion.
Reply 3
Original post by democracyforum
Do other people try and shame you for it ? judge you on it ? try to embarrass you over it ? tell you you shouldn't ?

how do you handle them ?

I've never really spoken about it to anybody. If anyway was said to me, it would just be about daddy issues. I wouldn't care tbh, as long as I'm the legal age, there isn't a problem.
Reply 4
Original post by MrEFeynman
Probably not, for the next couple of years anyway. As a 32 year old, this is my personal opinion.

Yeah, I would wait anyway. I think for the most part, 16 is too young because most older men attracted to somebody that young would be looking for something a bit more sinister...

Oh and ask me anything.

I would say you would have no problem finding people who would be keen to use you for sex, but difficult to find someone who would respect you or want a relationship with you as generally a 16 year olds personality is not something most people would be attracted to. Not in a horrible way, but just that there are too many differences.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do wrinkles turn you on?
Reply 7
Original post by brightonlad89
I would say you would have no problem finding people who would be keen to use you for sex, but difficult to find someone who would respect you or want a relationship with you as generally a 16 year olds personality is not something most people would be attracted to. Not in a horrible way, but just that there are too many differences.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you, that's what I thought.
Reply 8
Original post by Aku-gila
Do wrinkles turn you on?

No, but I don't mind if a man has wrinkles.
Reply 9
Are you one of those cuties that just likes older men because of tv/movies (Depp etc.)
or have you actually ever been with or approached an older man?

'Cus if not, this thread is pretty useless.
Original post by ldsbabe
Older men are so much sexier!
Once I turned 18 there was no stopping me!!

How old are the men you've dated?
Reply 11

Oh and ask me anything.

http://www.jubbling.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/anderson-cooper-in-jeans.jpg

Salivating as we speak?
(edited 9 years ago)
Why don't you like boys around your age?
Is it because they aren't mature enough?
I think dating someone so old is quite creepy OP they probably have a ex wife/ girlfriends and kids your age

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Original post by noshahmad
Why don't you like boys around your age?
Is it because they aren't mature enough?
I think dating someone so old is quite creepy OP they probably have a ex wife/ girlfriends and kids your age

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was thinking the exact same thing
Are your eyes wide like cherry pies?
Original post by Dilsz
I was thinking the exact same thing

Its okay if she was like 25 but right now I think that's quite gross

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ldsbabe
Between 40 and 55 :smile:

Did you ever think a relationship could come from it??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Original post by noshahmad
Its okay if she was like 25 but right now I think that's quite gross

Posted from TSR Mobile

16 is a tad young tbh

But it's her life :smile:
Original post by Dilsz
16 is a tad young tbh

But it's her life :smile:

I know, I won't judge her, if it makes her happy then she should do whatever she wants

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ldsbabe
Between 40 and 55 :smile:

What did your family think?

Quick Reply

Latest