The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 333obi
No matter what you say- never does it justify the war crimes currently being committed by Israel.

very few things jsutify war crimes, even war crimes and terrorist from the islamist side. in fact im against entirely the devolpment fo the atom bomb to effectively end the war against the evil of the naziis and japanese imperialsts

but lets make no bones about this, the current conflict is 100% the fault of islamists running the agenda in palestine, and they welcome the causalties in this war from israeli missles, because they use it as capital for islamic propaganda
Original post by Ganhad
should they remain a part of israel permanently ? they have the right of resistance plain and simple. ive got 0 sympathy for israelis who die from hamas rocket attacks. you only have to look at ayelet shaked

Ayelet Shaked of the Jewish Home party called for the slaughter of Palestinian mothers who give birth to “little snakes.”
“They have to die and their houses should be demolished so that they cannot bear any more terrorists,” Shaked said, adding, “They are all our enemies and their blood should be on our hands. This also applies to the mothers of the dead terrorists.” lol the peaceful israelis lol lol lol ololololol stop with the victim mentality jew.

also the ira used to store explosives in churches and playgrounds should britain have bombed those places to? idiots

They have the right of resistance? In the form of terror? They have the right to nothing. As far as I'm concerned, the Palestinians are in the wrong, and if their stupidity results in their deaths, so be it. I don't show any sympathy for this sort of idiotic behaviour. Your Islamic faith has clouded your vision - if you think Israelis are terrorists and the Palestinians peaceful, I have no wish to continue this conversation further with you
Original post by Meenglishnogood
indeed not , this entire problem in the ME all started because sometime in the late 7th century Mohammed dreamt that he flew on a winged donkey somewhere in jerusalem. So really thats to blame- before that arabs had no interest in even visiting there, but ever since then they have been obsessed with conquering and colonising it. so just like lots of other places arabs have conquered, they have brought unnecessarry war and conflict to the region

I could not agree more
Original post by Ganhad
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/f39/ you belong here my jewish freind :smile: its funny these jews see resistance as a bad thing remember the irgun? they were not peaceful what so ever. your the " arabs are savages " line seemed a bit familiar.

i ddint say all jews were peaceful, and i didnt call anyone savages. a savage cannot be a greedy imperialst, stealing land globally as the arabs historically did ( including levant/jerusalem)

the point was that this seizing of jeruslaem would have never occurred ( and therefore issue of arabs vs israel today) if mohammed had not of claimed of flying on a winged donkey. that is essentially the ludicrous reality of all these current casualties
Original post by TheTechN1304
They have the right of resistance? In the form of terror? They have the right to nothing. As far as I'm concerned, the Palestinians are in the wrong, and if their stupidity results in their deaths, so be it. I don't show any sympathy for this sort of idiotic behaviour. Your Islamic faith has clouded your vision - if you think Israelis are terrorists and the Palestinians peaceful, I have no wish to continue this conversation further with you

http://www.timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-finally-speaks-his-mind/ netanyahu said himself he would never allow full Palestinian soverignity before this i would of said be peaceful but now he said he would never allow pal independence it now i say fight.
very few things jsutify war crimes, even war crimes and terrorist from the islamist side. in fact im against entirely the devolpment fo the atom bomb to effectively end the war against the evil of the naziis and japanese imperialsts

but lets make no bones about this, the current conflict is 100% the fault of islamists running the agenda in palestine, and they welcome the causalties in this war from israeli missles, because they use it as capital for islamic propaganda

The agenda of the civilian population as far as i am concerned, is to end the occupation of gaza. I do however, see how the Zionists in government have a lot to gain from killing more Palestinians and at the same time continuing to build settlements on Palestinian land while at the same time talking about a two state solution.

People like you who are so blinded by hatred for the other side, such that you can't even see your own faults is the reason why there will never be peace (for a long time).
i ddint say all jews were peaceful, and i didnt call anyone savages. a savage cannot be a greedy imperialst, stealing land globally as the arabs historically did ( including levant/jerusalem)

the point was that this seizing of jeruslaem would have never occurred ( and therefore issue of arabs vs israel today) if mohammed had not of claimed of flying on a winged donkey. that is essentially the ludicrous reality of all these current casualties

Original post by broscience123
People like you who are so blinded by hatred for the other side, such that you can't even see your own faults is the reason why there will never be peace (for a long time).

what did you expect these jews view muslims as worse than animals like ayelet shaked its funny how they ignored that.
thats total crap. this is mostly a resistance against oppression. which is a right the israelis are not good people there are israelis openly calling for the genocide of the Palestinians and have a vast amount of support in israeli society and israeli supporters like you. also for balance id support the christis in iraq if they decided to fight against isis. http://www.theguardian.com/world/2005/nov/16/israel2 the peaceful jewish faith ^^! these JIDF need to look in the mirror to see who theyve become.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by 333obi
The agenda of the civilian population as far as i am concerned, is to end the occupation of gaza. I do however, see how the Zionists in government have a lot to gain from killing more Palestinians and at the same time continuing to build settlements on Palestinian land while at the same time talking about a two state solution.

no ultimatly the islamic agenda is to remove a jewish state form the region - this has always been the agenda, from today, back to wehn there was no settlements or occupation in gaza or WB , even when jordan controlled that region btw.
it is a hangover of past arab(islamic) imperialism, and to the powers that be in the islamic world, the state of israel governd by jews is an unneceptable reality. hence why there will always be islamists an terrorist running the show in gaza and wb whatever israel do. the issue flares up form time to time whever ever hamas or hezbollah or whoever decide its time to make their precence felt again with rockets. the only real long term solution to the problem is to go in remove islamists influence complelty ( as USA tried to do in afganistan) - but this is a major and costly excersise
Original post by broscience123

:confused: what have my faults got to do with this conflict??
Original post by Jimbo1234
#StopPuttingRocketsInSchools, #GazaGrowAPairAndFightHamasYourselves

Hamas is hiding behind it's citizens , but that doesn't justify slaughtering them.
Original post by gideon123
NO.

Why not?
no ultimatly the islamic agenda is to remove a jewish state form the region - this has always been the agenda, from today, back to wehn there was no settlements or occupation in gaza or WB , even when jordan controlled that region btw.
it is a hangover of past arab(islamic) imperialism, and to the powers that be in the islamic world, the state of israel governd by jews is an unneceptable reality. hence why there will always be islamists an terrorist running the show in gaza and wb whatever israel do. the issue flares up form time to time whever ever hamas or hezbollah or whoever decide its time to make their precence felt again with rockets. the only real long term solution to the problem is to go in remove islamists influence complelty ( as USA tried to do in afganistan) - but this is a major and costly excersise

:confused: what have my faults got to do with this conflict??

the best explanation away from the JIDF propaganda .
continue to peddle that lie “Right to exist” where? Israel’s borders are not set

What does a “right to exist” mean exactly? There is no “right to exist” for states under international law. The formula has arisen in international diplomacy uniquely regarding Israel. It does not mean simply diplomatic recognition, which is the “fact” of existence. It does not mean recognizing Israel’s “right to self-determination,” either, or we would be using that famous term.
Let us pretend for a moment that Hamas is being asked to recognize Israel in the normal diplomatic sense. In this case, however, the EU position is unsupportable, because diplomatic recognition of a state routinely requires one bit of vital information: “right to exist” where? Israel’s borders are not set. Even its plans for those borders are not known; with impressive brashness, Mr. Olmert has announced that we will not know until 2010.
It is entirely legitimate for Hamas to require firm confirmation of Israel’s borders before recognizing it. It should also be incumbent on the international community to confirm where those borders will be before insisting that Hamas recognize Israel’s “right” to them. Otherwise, recognizing Israel’s “right to exist” could be construed to mean that Israel has a “right to exist” within whatever borders it chooses in coming years.
As the Palestinians stand to lose most of what is left of their homeland to this fuzziness, Hamas is refusing to endorse it. Is this extremist Islamic intransigence, warranting a funding freeze? Let us run a little thought experiment: Would Canadian, or Norwegian, or English, or French governments be called on the international carpet for not recognizing the “right to exist” of a neighboring state that is, with military force, settling its own ethnically defined population within contiguous walled cities and enclaves in Canadian, Norwegian, English or French national territories, while promising to carve those nations into “cantons? http://www.theguardian.com/world/2005/nov/16/israel2
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Hamas is hiding behind it's citizens , but that doesn't justify slaughtering them.

Ummm, so one can't engage an enemy because they use human shields?

Sorry, this isn't how the real world operates.

Original post by Pinzgauer

They engage through ground forces , so they can confirm there only killing Hamas. Not indiscriminately bombarding everywhere , and everything. Death toll is over 1,000 Palestinians dead , and for 3 Israelis who weren't even killed.
Original post by Pinzgauer

. idf propaganda isnt a good place to comment from try neutral sources away from government crap. when you have people like that ayelet shaked come out. its funny how the israeli defenders have tottaly ignored the calls for the genocide of arabs in israel xD. http://www.theguardian.com/world/2005/nov/16/israel2 they dont view arab lives as worth anything thats the thing.
(edited 9 years ago)
Nice the thread has been merged with the larger conflict thread. So the majority of people on TSR Will never see the headline of the article, yet when it comes to a daily mail headline of some random muslim chav doing something or some illiterate person misreading the quran that title thread remains in 'latest discussion' for weeks even if the second post disproves the OP
Original post by TSR Mustafa

and for 3 Israelis who weren't even killed.

Ok troll, goodbye.
Original post by Ganhad
idf propaganda isnt a good place to comment from try neutral sources.

Then proceeds to post a Guardian link :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 2659
Original post by James222
Nice the thread has been merged with the larger conflict thread. So the majority of people on TSR Will never see the headline of the article, yet when it comes to a daily mail headline of some random muslim chav doing something or some illiterate person misreading the quran that title thread remains in 'latest discussion' for weeks even if the second post disproves the OP

Have to agree with this.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending