The Student Room Group

Over 70 EDL members suffer horrific injuries after coach crash

Pray for them

Scroll to see replies

o well
8/10 people alive today would try to do the same. Not in defence of EDL just shouldn't be surprised yano.
Original post by Amphiprion
8/10 people alive today would try to do the same. Not in defence of EDL just shouldn't be surprised yano.

In the age of no win no fee, and a lady suing smoking company and getting eye popping 23 billion, its no wonder.
But it is quite hilarious.
lol, the EDL still exist? they were lowkey for a while.
Reply 5
Original post by presidential_

They went into hiding
Original post by presidential_

I don't think Lowkey would get along with the EDL

Spoiler

Original post by aka r
They went into hiding

they should stay hiding...forever

Original post by yo radical one
I don't think Lowkey would get along with the EDL

Spoiler

i see what you did there :colone:
Reply 8
They got shot by a Muslamic ray gun.
Original post by IdeasForLife

Pray for them

Lol. When I first saw this I was like

"Aw. Pooor EDL members" (Sarcastically)

Tbf, people will try to claim however they can

Anecdote:

1) One of my colleague's wife has an automatic car, that automatically parks itself as well ie: the handbrake is automatically applied

A car smashed in to the back of them, and the people at the back were claiming that my colleagues wife rolled back

She told her insurance that it's an automatic - and the brake is automatically applied. Case solved

2) Someone said I crashed in Bradford. I was no where near the crash site. I have a box that proved it. Took a while for my insurance to say to the others it wasnt me

3) At work, someone was contracted to exchange the gas cylinders, for the data centre.

The guy that came in, brought his nephew in as well. The person who went in to the data centre, incorrectly changed the gas cannister,and it's pressurised gas, so it went bang in his face (ie: his own error)

^ We have cameras inside there, so we can see

Any way, initially he said that the issue was our fault (Video evidence said otherwise) And also, he said his nephew wasn't there (ie: his nephew wasn't covered by the insurance at the company he works for) which would get him in **** at the company works for

Despite video evidence, apparently it was our fault, and his nephew never existed. He was a figment of our imagination :biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by de_monies

Ikr looool.
Original post by IdeasForLife
Ikr looool.

See edits :smile:
They do seem to be an unintelligent bunch.
Pretty funny. I thought they were done for after Tommy and Kev whatshisface left.
Reply 14
Lol at praying for them. I hope you were being sarcastic brother ideas for life.
Reply 15
The EDL are racists, I don't feel sorry for them.
Original post by de_monies

Tbf, people will try to claim however they can

Anecdote:

1) One of my colleague's wife has an automatic car, that automatically parks itself as well ie: the handbrake is automatically applied

A car smashed in to the back of them, and the people at the back were claiming that my colleagues wife rolled back

She told her insurance that it's an automatic - and the brake is automatically applied. Case solved

2) Someone said I crashed in Bradford. I was no where near the crash site. I have a box that proved it. Took a while for my insurance to say to the others it wasnt me

3) At work, someone was contracted to exchange the gas cylinders, for the data centre.

The guy that came in, brought his nephew in as well. The person who went in to the data centre, incorrectly changed the gas cannister,and it's pressurised gas, so it went bang in his face (ie: his own error)

^ We have cameras inside there, so we can see

Any way, initially he said that the issue was our fault (Video evidence said otherwise) And also, he said his nephew wasn't there (ie: his nephew wasn't covered by the insurance at the company he works for) which would get him in **** at the company works for

Despite video evidence, apparently it was our fault, and his nephew never existed. He was a figment of our imagination :biggrin:

Loool de_monies, your stories <3
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by DErasmus
They got shot by a Muslamic ray gun.

Cos we muslamics got dat swag.
I'm surprised that there are 78 EDL members left.
Whiplash claims are beneficial, my mate did it after being in a crash and got a PS3 from it.

Quick Reply

Latest