The Student Room Group

Girls, does it matter what underwear a guy wears?

does it matter if a guy wears boxers or briefs? what do you prefer your guy to wear? What type does your bf wear? Any funny stories of finding your bf wears rubbish pants the first time you get to see them?

Scroll to see replies

I always wear briefs, love me some support. I wear baggy bright blue boxers with piranhas on to bed every night and not even a naked Cheryl Cole could stop me.
(edited 9 years ago)
It's what's in the underwear that counts :colone:
As people always tell me - what's on the outside doesn't matter, it's what's inside that counts :teehee:
I couldn't care less what he's wearing.
I don't really care. As long as he's comfortable; I wouldn't find it right for me to dictate the kind of underwear he should have, I'm not the one with balls.
Reply 6
Original post by sliceofcake
I don't really care. As long as he's comfortable; I wouldn't find it right for me to dictate the kind of underwear he should have, I'm not the one with balls.

even if you found out he wore y-fronts?!
Original post by tobie123
even if you found out he wore y-fronts?!

I honestly don't care as long as it means he's comfortable in them. They might look silly or whatever the opinion is but he's the one wearing them. If they prefer another kind then I imagine they would have some of the other kind too. Don't wear a particular type of underwear just to please someone else, they won't be the one that's uncomfortable.
Original post by sliceofcake
I honestly don't care as long as it means he's comfortable in them. They might look silly or whatever the opinion is but he's the one wearing them. If they prefer another kind then I imagine they would have some of the other kind too. Don't wear a particular type of underwear just to please someone else, they won't be the one that's uncomfortable.

What if it was a G string and corset combo?
No
Can't go wrong with a pair of Calvin Kleins! But to be fair if I'm seeing his boxers they probably won't be on for long, so it doesn't really matter

My ex-ex would sometimes were these ones with stupid cartoons on though, would drive me mad.
Reply 11
girls, any surprises on the type of underwear your bf wears? did you think he was a boxers guy then one day you see him wearing briefs?
Original post by Amphiprion
What if it was a G string and corset combo?

I feel like you're just trying to push the limit of my response
Reply 13
Original post by xOHarriet
Can't go wrong with a pair of Calvin Kleins! But to be fair if I'm seeing his boxers they probably won't be on for long, so it doesn't really matter

My ex-ex would sometimes were these ones with stupid cartoons on though, would drive me mad.

what if they're briefs not boxers?
My bf wears boxers and they're personally my favourite but if he wanted to wear something else I wouldn't care. Just like I'd expect him not to complain if I fancied a 'granny pants' day :redface:
Original post by tobie123
what if they're briefs not boxers?

Personally I prefer boxers
As long as they're not old looking they are fine
Reply 17
if he wears boxers does he always wear boxers or does he sometimes wear briefs as well?
Original post by Amphiprion
I always wear briefs, love me some support. I wear baggy bright blue boxers with piranhas on to bed every night and not even a naked Cheryl Cole could stop me.

the same ones every night??
jokes on them. I don't wear underwear.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending