The Student Room Group

According to the people on this forum, for a guy to just get an average girl..

Scroll to see replies

This thread is still going? :yawn:
Original post by Tom_Ford
Lol cliffs: op is an ugly ethnic who can't get girls. He reads puahate and visits prostitutes because he has no other choice.

Truth is if you are a man and good looking of any race, then you will pull any type of girl, any time you want. Good looking people are a race within themselves. Uglies try to justify their lack of sexual success via blaming their ethnicity, when really they are just not good looking enough :lol: .

If Pete Doherty can pull Kate Moss, that says it all.

Look at this ugly ****.

Saying that , Pete has something OP does not have. He is famous, and therefore top 2%.
Original post by khalmi
No, their sexuality is very different to men, but on a base sexual level they get turned on by women more than men, doesn't mean they wan't to hook up with them in real life, they are emotionally attracted to men and their sex drives are more based on emotion. But i know the feels bro, i am built like ryan Reynolds and have an IQ of 145, i still get less attention than the average 5/10 girl gets from men.

Feelsbadman.

Where is my equality?

Original post by fat_hobbit

A lot of player types are on the thick side tbh.

This. PLayers are usually thick and homeless and they still get all the women.

Intelligence is a fraud. Confidence is a fraud. Personality is a fraud.

Women would rather bang another woman than a man unless he's 8+/10. That says it all really. **** this world.
If Pete Doherty can pull Kate Moss, that says it all.

Look at this ugly ****.

Saying that , Pete has something OP does not have. He is famous, and therefore top 2%.

Kate Moss looks odd. She is carried by her status.
Kate Moss looks odd. She is carried by her status.

Yeah well, not everyone can bang Kate Moss because she is a model and has status.

OP will certainly struggle, if he is struggling with 'plain girls'.
Yeah well, not everyone can bang Kate Moss because she is a model and has status.

OP will certainly struggle, if he is struggling with 'plain girls'.

Lol, oh the life of an unaesthetic man. Condemned to a life of frustration hahaha. It is so funny how bitter and frustrated men like the OP are.
Original post by what is this
Feelsbadman.

Where is my equality?

Women would rather bang another woman than a man unless he's 8+/10. That says it all really. **** this world.

A lot are, not all.
More to the point, what is your bitching going to solve?

Are you doing that so a girl on TSR takes pity on you, and sleeps with you?

The world is not fair mate.

- People are struggling to get jobs
- People are struggling to get women
- People are struggling to get on the property ladder.

Whilst you have others who have it all ready made for them.

You need to let go of your sense of entitlement.
Lol, oh the life of an unaesthetic man. Condemned to a life of frustration hahaha. It is so funny how bitter and frustrated men like the OP are.

Unaesthetic men do pull.

I swear trolls like berlusconi is always in a sex scandal?

But yeah, they always have one thing common about them - they are usually extremely powerful men or famous. Overcompensating I guess.
A lot are, not all.
More to the point, what is your bitching going to solve?

Are you doing that so a girl on TSR takes pity on you, and sleeps with you?

The world is not fair mate.

- People are struggling to get jobs
- People are struggling to get women
- People are struggling to get on the property ladder.

Whilst you have others who have it all ready made for them.

You need to let go of your sense of entitlement.

Mate I'd rather be broke and poor and have have girls to bang than rich and have nothing to bang, 100% srs.
Reply 309
Feelsbadman.

Where is my equality?

well, it is going to breed more elliot roger types, maybe one of them will be smart enough to spark some kind of change through violence. Don't worry op, in your 30s if you have a good job, women will come a begging, but just know how many cocks she has ridden, and that she only wants you for resources.
Feelsbadman.

Where is my equality?

It is all about the face, then comes the body and style.
Idiots who say money and personality will get you girls are idiots lol. Women settle for/use these things when they have finished banging sex worthy men in their youth.

If a man is ethnic btw and good looking / alpha , he has a duty to his race to breed with as many top quality ethnic women of his race as possible. Spreading those alpha genetics for the pride and strength of the race. I would personally never breed with a woman of another race, they are only for fun and games.
This is the sexual economy in the UK. Which is why you should focus your attention on those who deserve it.

British women expect all the hard work but without the reward.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mate I'd rather be broke and poor and have have girls to bang than rich and have nothing to bang, 100% srs.

Yeah well your approach is ****.

I don't know you well, but from what you said earlier, you don't have a good social life.

Not many friends etc.

These average guys you see who pull girls, tend to have a lot of mates. And if you are the top dog of your social group, women will be attracted once they get to know you.

Tried and tested, done it plenty of times. I would be a virgin if I never played social circle game.

Stay away from online dating/night clubs and bars.

Waste of ****ing time.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by khalmi
well, it is going to breed more elliot roger types, maybe one of them will be smart enough to spark some kind of change through violence. Don't worry op, in your 30s if you have a good job, women will come a begging, but just know how many cocks she has ridden, and that she only wants you for resources.

Lol at anyone settling for any woman in the western world these days past 30. Fools on you. Liberal mindset of peace. Why would anyone stick with a used car lol? Then again, people like the op do become desperate enough. Cucks gonna cuckold.
Original post by khalmi

Mate I'd rather die than be a provider for a 30 year old used up woman. Never will I take such a position.
Idiots who say money and personality will get you girls are idiots lol. Women settle for/use these things when they have finished banging sex worthy men in their youth.

If a man is ethnic btw and good looking / alpha , he has a duty to his race to breed with as many top quality ethnic women of his race as possible. Spreading those alpha genetics for the pride and strength of the race. I would personally never breed with a woman of another race, they are only for fun and games.

I never denied good looking ethnics can't get any women. The Syrian slayer would be killing it anywhere he went in the world.

Well he knows that, but the question he is asking is :

"How do I get girls to like me, being an average guy?"

It's like an unemployed grad asking TSR:

"How do I get onto a graduate scheme?"

We all know some people have it easy. The right connections/ the right family background/ good looks etc.

You have plenty of average/ugly guys pulling, I just think the OP is going about this the wrong way. He expects to walk in a room, with girls falling at his feat because of his grad job and STEM degree. Laughable.
(edited 9 years ago)
Mate I'd rather die than be a provider for a 30 year old used up woman. Never will I take such a position.

I never denied good looking ethnics can't get any women. The Syrian slayer would be killing it anywhere he went in the world.

Lol blacks/far east asians/asians/middle easterners who breed outside their race are traitors. Other races are just meant to be for fun, conquests. Racial loyalty is what is important, creating a strong race.

You can always get an arranged marriage mate?

Doubt the girl will be used up.

...let me guess, you want a white girl?
Lol blacks/far east asians/asians/middle easterners who breed outside their race are traitors. Other races are just meant to be for fun, conquests. Racial loyalty is what is important, creating a strong race.

Hitler reincarnated.
Original post by khalmi
well, it is going to breed more elliot roger types, maybe one of them will be smart enough to spark some kind of change through violence.

How is going around shooting people going to make women more likely to want to sleep with anyone?!?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending