The Student Room Group

According to the people on this forum, for a guy to just get an average girl..

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fat_hobbit
She never spoke to any ethnic guy that night, irrespective of looks. I wasn't the only one in the club, and I was busy drinking shots of Vodka laughing at her.

You know you get some ethics who just have a white fettish.

Lol she hates her minority genetics lol, wants to have that white DNA inside her. I have heard skin bleaching products are popular in Arab countries lol.
Original post by what is this
How shall I build a social circle now I'm out of uni.

Work is a good place to start.

The trick is to become good friends with popular player types.

If they like you, they will help you with girls. *wing men*

House parties are an excellent way in meeting women.
Original post by Tom_Ford
Lol she hates her minority genetics lol, wants to have that white DNA inside her. I have heard skin bleaching products are popular in Arab countries lol.

I'm telling you all ethnic girls are after white guys.

White guys going for ethnic girls is legit one of the best ways a white guy can actually date above his league looks wise.

Making us ethnics lives harder.
Work is a good place to start.

The trick is to become good friends with popular player types.

If they like you, they will help you with girls. *wing men*

House parties are an excellent way in meeting women.

Forever beta. Forever second best lol.

And pulling girls in work lol... how about you actually focus on work lmao. Good looking men don't have to think about this **** lol.

they are.

Find these arabs funny to be honest.

On one hand, they are so anti western (gaza, iran, iraq etc), than on the other hand, they want to be with whites.

Arabs tbh, extremely racist people - they treat those from the subcontinent (india, sri lanka, pakistan) poorly in Dubai. You will find a lot of these guys do the **** jobs, construction etc.
Reply 345
LOL butthurt uggos who can't get sex. Even if you tie the woman down to 1 man , 1 woman she will want to have affairs with men who she is actually attracted to. This ain't a Muslim country mate, you can't just tie a woman down to the kitchen and tell her to wear a hijab lmao.
trust me i am far from ugly, i am a sponsored fitness model, yeah i know she will want to cheat and might actually do it, but with this change, an affair will be a much more serious deal. I don't believe the average guy can't get sex, i am not a virgin, the whole thing is that it is still far easier for a women to get sex and even a relationship. A man normally has to work to get that(in some regard) while a women just has to exist.
Forever beta. Forever second best lol.

And pulling girls in work lol... how about you actually focus on work lmao. Good looking men don't have to think about this **** lol.

As long as you get women, who gives a ****.

Let's be pragmatic and help the OP.
Original post by what is this
I'm telling you all ethnic girls are after white guys.

White guys going for ethnic girls is legit one of the best ways a white guy can actually date above his league looks wise.

Making us ethnics lives harder.

The ethnic girls want to be accepted by white society in white majority countries lol. They are not even secretly ashamed of being ethnic, they hate their ethnicity and want to be white. They want their children to look white and if the children end up looking more ethnic they secretly hurt inside.

These women are not worth keeping around anyway, race traitors. They might as well be white because they have the brains of white women who are trapped in an ethnic's body.
Original post by khalmi
trust me i am far from ugly, i am a sponsored fitness model, yeah i know she will want to cheat and might actually do it, but with this change, an affair will be a much more serious deal. I don't believe the average guy can't get sex, i am not a virgin, the whole thing is that it is still far easier for a women to get sex and even a relationship. A man normally has to work to get that(in some regard) while a women just has to exist.

So why are you acting like you are a virgin, who can't pull?
Reply 349
lmao.

Who the **** is going to regulate this? The secret police?

And what if you are matched with a minger?

See here is the thing, you can call these girls shallow, but I doubt you would give an ugly chick a chance if she showed you interest.

So how does that make you any different?
i would **** any(and have) girl that is not fat, and not completely hideous, this is true for most men, girls are far more picky.
Original post by lucaf
I don't know how this is still going. The average guy does get women, that is just statistical and easily observable fact. Hot guys have it easier, and get more and/or better looking girls, but the average bloke is still pulling or getting in relationships with decent looking girls. Saying that most guys either remain virgins, scrape the barrel for fatties or finally get an average girl who is "after your resources once she gets off the cock carousel" (as bitter internet virgins seem to love saying) is just plain *******s. The OP is 21 and has never gotten a girl, if he thinks that the only people who are not in the same position as him are rich 6ft6 muscular supermodels then I seriously question if he has actually talked to a human being in person since he hit puberty.

In spite of all the evidence I posted you're still harping on about the harems the average man makes? :lol:
Reply 351
So why are you acting like you are a virgin, who can't pull?
cause i have to put effort in to get laid, while a women doesn't, and that annoys me.
Original post by khalmi

Why should it be? You can't chain a woman down, she has a right to have an affair if she is not sexually stimulated by the man. The man does not own her. It is all about survival of the fittest.
The ethnic girls want to be accepted by white society in white majority countries lol. They are not even secretly ashamed of being ethnic, they hate their ethnicity and want to be white. They want their children to look white and if the children end up looking more ethnic they secretly hurt inside.

These women are not worth keeping around anyway, race traitors. They might as well be white because they have the brains of white women who are trapped in an ethnic's body.

To be honest, I have noticed that out of all the ethnics, chinese and black women keep to their own.

It's just the brownies, who want to jump ship.
Original post by khalmi
cause i have to put effort in to get laid, while a women doesn't, and that annoys me.

Get a sex change, problem solved.
To be honest, I have noticed that out of all the ethnics, chinese and black women keep to their own.

It's just the brownies, who want to jump ship.

Except from American Chinese. American Chinese women are the biggest race traitors going. But then again, fault also lies with the American Chinese men who fail to teach their women racial values.
Get a sex change, problem solved.

Women may be traitors to their race and background but i will never be a traitor to my gender, background or heritage.
Original post by khalmi
i would **** any(and have) girl that is not fat, and not completely hideous, this is true for most men, girls are far more picky.

Well there is your problem.

You and the OP both have standards.

It's kinda like wanting to work in the best companies.

You both are facing stiff competition, from guys like Tom Ford.

She is obviously going to be picky, because she can be.

So if you have a spot on your forehead, and she does not like it, you will be disqualified.
Except from American Chinese. American Chinese women are the biggest race traitors going. But then again, fault also lies with the American Chinese men who fail to teach their women racial values.

yeah that Facebook guy - mark zuckerberg, is married to one.

Over there it seems like every average rich white guy marries a chinese woman.
Reply 359
Why should it be? You can't chain a woman down, she has a right to have an affair if she is not sexually stimulated by the man. The man does not own her. It is all about survival of the fittest.

society would look down upon it more, social pariah status for those who commit adultery(or at least to some degree)
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending