The Student Room Group

According to the people on this forum, for a guy to just get an average girl..

Scroll to see replies

Original post by what is this
Women may be traitors to their race and background but i will never be a traitor to my gender, background or heritage.

You know, women have no racial loyalties right. It is all about whether the individual man has the looks and/or resources in the situation specific context that she needs.

In war times of the past, women willingly surrendered themselves to rival nations and tribes, bitter enemies, when their men were defeated. They would even betray their own children and make new children to survive and prosper.

It ain't a racial problem per se, white men are not inherently better. They just have an upper hand in the society we live in, western society. It is not culture, it is the fact that they have strength in society. It is all about strength and looks imo. Strength is often forgotten (i.e. masculinity and alpha traits) and looks are emphasised more.
Original post by khalmi
society would look down it more, social pariah status for those who commit adultery(or at least to some degree)

You guys need to marry a traditional woman, with traditional values.

Eastern religious women match this description well.
Original post by khalmi
society would look down it more, social pariah status for those who commit adultery(or at least to some degree)

How would it make you feel that you need strict social controls on a woman just to keep her with you? She does not really want you and you still want to force her to stay with you via pressure/punishment? How would it make you feel if she was thinking about and actively considering the cocks of other men in your marital bed?
Original post by Tom_Ford
You know, women have no racial loyalties right. It is all about whether the individual man has the looks and/or resources in the situation specific context that she needs.

In war times of the past, women willingly surrendered themselves to rival nations and tribes, bitter enemies, when their men were defeated. They would even betray their own children and make new children to survive and prosper.

It ain't a racial problem per se, white men are not inherently better. They just have an upper hand in the society we live in, western society. It is not culture, it is the fact that they have strength in society. It is all about strength and looks imo. Strength is often forgotten (i.e. masculinity and alpha traits) and looks are emphasised more.

LOL @ this thread.

Original post by fat_hobbit
You guys need to marry a traditional woman, with traditional values.

Eastern religious women match this description well.

Yeah, until they enter western society and see the western way of living :biggrin:. For women, western society is the paradise.
Reply 365
Original post by what is this
In spite of all the evidence I posted you're still harping on about the harems the average man makes? :lol:

What evidence? You have shown that women are pickier than men for one night stands. That doesn't mean average men do not get ONS's, and it certainly doesn't mean they don't get women outside them. I am not denying that more attractive men have it easier, but most men still have got a few notches on their bedposts by 21. Saying that an average guy can't get an average girl is just plain wrong.

Do you actually have any friends? Not even female friends, male ones. I simply don't understand how somebody with a remotely healthy social life would not have a few average guy friends who have gotten decent girls.
Yeah, until they enter western society and see the western way of living :biggrin:. For women, western society is the paradise.

Nah.

Doesn't work that way in pakistani culture anyway.

A lot of them are brought up with strong morals and it stays with them right throughout their adult life. Which is why divorce rates is generally lower over there.
Reply 367
Well there is your problem.

You and the OP both have standards.

It's kinda like wanting to work in the best companies.

You both are facing stiff competition, from guys like Tom Ford.

She is obviously going to be picky, because she can be.

So if you have a spot on your forehead, and she does not like it, you will be disqualified.
I am on steroids(currently contest season) it makes me so horny, but if i go off them i will lose a sponsorship. I probably get laid more than you, but i want it every day, but i am not good looking enough or charismatic enough to get sex nearly as much as i want.
Nah.

Doesn't work that way in pakistani culture anyway.

A lot of them are brought up with strong morals and it stays with them right throughout their adult life. Which is why divorce rates is generally lower over there.

They secretly desire other cocks ahahha. Yes, white men cock included :biggrin: .
Original post by khalmi
I am on steroids(currently contest season) it makes me so horny, but if i go off them i will lose a sponsorship. I probably get laid more than you, but i want it every day, but i am not good looking enough or charismatic enough to get sex nearly as much as i want.

It sounds like you are doing well with women mate.

Be happy that you are, the OP is in a drought. Could be worse.
Reply 370
How would it make you feel that you need strict social controls on a woman just to keep her with you? She does not really want you and you still want to force her to stay with you via pressure/punishment? How would it make you feel if she was thinking about and actively considering the cocks of other men in your marital bed?
you can't win either way, but i would be thinking about other vagina's too.
Original post by khalmi
you can't win either way, but i would be thinking about other vagina's too.

Lol here is the truth:
White women and ethnic women despise ugly/below average/average ethnic men. They get seen as the plebs of society and reminders of their own insecurities in the minds of ethnic women, and sense of superiority in white women.

This is the 100% Un-pc truth. Unless you have something aesthetically to stand out as an ethnic man, you're screwed.
They secretly desire other cocks ahahha. Yes, white men cock included :biggrin: .

Doesn't happen.

I know this because my aunts etc - older generation, are quite religious with strong morals.

Hedonism/adultery is really frowned upon in these places.
Doesn't happen.

I know this because my aunts etc - older generation, are quite religious with strong morals.

Hedonism/adultery is really frowned upon in these places.

Strong naivety. Know how I know you have not been with many women?
Reply 374
It sounds like you are doing well with women mate.

Be happy that you are, the OP is in a drought. Could be worse.

It is not really my performance with women that gets me annoyed, besides the purely physical part, it is the male performance in general compared to women. Also women's sexuality is warped(just look at some resarchand you will see) which bothers me.
Strong naivety. Know how I know you have not been with many women?

I know the culture mate.

As it's based around Islam, adultery etc is really frowned upon.
Western countries are secularist by nature.
Reply 376
Lol here is the truth:
White women and ethnic women despise ugly/below average/average ethnic men. They get seen as the plebs of society and reminders of their own insecurities in the minds of ethnic women, and sense of superiority in white women.

This is the 100% Un-pc truth. Unless you have something aesthetically to stand out as an ethnic man, you're screwed.
bro i am as white as they come(without my contest spray tan).
The best reaction would be for the average man to simple stop contributing to this society.

Stop contributing to taxes of which the majority go towards women [women take far more from welfare than men, you are basically being cuckholded on a mass scale through taxes LOL] and get on benefits yourself. Cut off the supply line where it really hurts.

Don't marry a woman when she's 30 and had her fun. Do not let her get her way in life ie ****ing around in her 20's while she ignores you and then also getting her dream marriage at 30.

These are the best way to do the damage and ways in which it will really hurt society. Men are the ones who innovate, produce and keep society on its foundation.
Original post by khalmi
It is not really my performance with women that gets me annoyed, besides the purely physical part, it is the male performance in general compared to women. Also women's sexuality is warped(just look at some resarchand you will see) which bothers me.

It is just the way it is.

All we can do as human beings is try and get the things we want. Some people will have a harder time getting it, but as long as you get it, that is all that matters.

I'm aware that many women have it easier, one just has to look at the number of frustrated male virgin threads on TSR to see that.

Many men by the way, end up settling. That is the truth.
(edited 9 years ago)
That's a shame for you OP. I and other guys must be exceptions! That said, you should always put in the effort to make your self look presentable, otherwise why would a girl go for you over another guy? Duh.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending