The Student Room Group

Funniest thing to ever happen at school?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by chocolatesauce
I go to a girls school and someone (not saying who :teehee:) put this on the banner in front of our school :lol: I wouldn't say it's the funniest but definitely one of the most memorable for me

lmao, thats hilarious etc. you have given me an idea.

Original post by ChickenMadness
the poo stories make me laugh the most rofl.

In primary school some kid went into the bathrooms and literally smeared his poo all over the walls. This kid had a serious poo fetish he was always doing stuff like that.

wow, that's quite dark and sticky

Original post by TSR Mustafa
I see someone is stalking my posts XD

Mr Webster was my primary school teacher.

How so?

He was a teacher at my sec school, bad one too.
Original post by fnatic NateDestiel

wow, that's quite dark and sticky

How so?

Oh , what a coincidence. Was at my school as well , so i just assumed you read a few of my posts.
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Oh , what a coincidence. Was at my school as well , so i just assumed you read a few of my posts.

nope :biggrin:
Original post by fnatic NateDestiel

The amount of people that must have seen it :rofl: glad I could help :colone:
Original post by SuzDav
Haha what happened to the hamster in the end?😊

I'm not entirely sure as we were all taken to another classroom whilst they searched for it as it had ran behind a bookcase lol, think they called the guy's parents to collect it after cornering it lol
I've just remembered a PE lesson in about year 9 or 10. We were playing rounders. One of the kids hit the ball really hard and accidentally let go of the bat, which flew off and hit the teacher in the head.
Reply 66
Original post by LeaX
I'm not entirely sure as we were all taken to another classroom whilst they searched for it as it had ran behind a bookcase lol, think they called the guy's parents to collect it after cornering it lol

Aaw as long as they found it in the end!! Haha I bet the boy was shocked!!😊
Original post by chocolatesauce
I go to a girls school and someone (not saying who :teehee:) put this on the banner in front of our school :lol: I wouldn't say it's the funniest but definitely one of the most memorable for me

That's so old. Everyone went on about it so much it wasn't funny. Haaa that was a sh*t school :smile: What year are you in?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by narcotica
That's so old. Everyone went on about it so much it wasn't funny. Haaa that was a sh*t school :smile: What year are you in?

Wait are you still in school?
One of our branch schools brought 3 sheep into their school and wrote the numbers 1, 2 and 4 on them. The teachers spent the whole day looking for a sheep numbered 3.
(edited 9 years ago)
Beating someone up, was funny to me and I was a badass back then dam time is changed
Detention for a conga line?

Yeah it got pretty intense. I think they were worried someone was gonna get trampled. My primary school was pretty weird. People used to put each others coats down the toilet if they didn't like them. Or set off stinkbombs during lesson so classrooms would be evacuated.

we had a Mr Webster teach at my 6th form
I wrote 'a-hole' in my science test as part of the digestive system and then had it read out to the rest of the class.

It got a big laugh from everyone in my class, apart from the teacher who proceeded to tear me a new 'part of my digestive system'.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest